KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Thanos vs. Steppenwolf/Wonder Woman/Aquaman

MCU Thanos vs. Steppenwolf/Wonder Woman/Aquaman
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

MCU Thanos vs. Steppenwolf/Wonder Woman/Aquaman

Round 1: Thanos has his armor/Sword
Round 2: Thanos has his armor/sword/and Power gem
Round 3: Thanos is naked

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 29th, 2020 05:32 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not Bane.

Old Post May 29th, 2020 06:25 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Team 1&3. Thanos 2

Old Post May 29th, 2020 07:57 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos stomps in all 3.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 04:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For fights 1 and 3 not sure how he ever lands a hit on WW.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 05:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos wins

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 09:07 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
For fights 1 and 3 not sure how he ever lands a hit on WW.
Did you ever watch WW in any of the films fight?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 10:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm aware she didn't really bother to use her speed

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 11:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I'm aware she didn't really bother to use her speed
So when she gets hit it does not count? It is not a one off. It is not what you imagine but what we can prove with evidence.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 11:11 PM
h1a8

Team should win 1 and 3
Thanos has a decent chance in 2
but Diana + sword + speed is hard to beat.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 10:39 AM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
So when she gets hit it does not count? It is not a one off. It is not what you imagine but what we can prove with evidence.

You're well aware characters with increased speed get hit all the time. It doesn't mean in fights here they won't use it.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 04:22 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You're well aware characters with increased speed get hit all the time. It doesn't mean in fights here they won't use it.
So you ignore when they get hit to create an imaginary scenario where they cannot. Facts never have mattered to you which is why you will never win a debate.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 04:43 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by quanchi112
So you ignore when they get hit to create an imaginary scenario where they cannot. Facts never have mattered to you which is why you will never win a debate.

A very fast character getting hit by something many times slower is considered PIS by forum rules. Therefore, we ignore the times they got hit.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 05:13 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
A very fast character getting hit by something many times slower is considered PIS by forum rules. Therefore, we ignore the times they got hit.

Quote the forum rule that states this.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 06:14 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Wonder Woman deflected all those bullets from a machine gun. So Why are we still acting like she had no combat related speed feats?

Steppenwolf and Doomsday simply scale off her. Meaning they are also super fast.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 01:21 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Quote the forum rule that states this.

There you go lurking again. Why can't you participate in the threads like a normal debater? All you do is the troll nitpick argument thing.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 08:51 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
There you go lurking again. Why can't you participate in the threads like a normal debater? All you do is the troll nitpick argument thing.

So, you were lying.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 11:35 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Wonder Woman deflected all those bullets from a machine gun. So Why are we still acting like she had no combat related speed feats?

Steppenwolf and Doomsday simply scale off her. Meaning they are also super fast.

Just like Deathstroke scales off the Flash. OMG, DS is FTL.

If you want to grant Steppenwolf and Doomsday superspeed, you have to provide feats of them using it.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 11:36 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Silent Master
Just like Deathstroke scales off the Flash. OMG, DS is FTL.

If you want to grant Steppenwolf and Doomsday superspeed, you have to provide feats of them using it.

Deathstroke scales off Flash how?

I didnt claim I want to do anything.

Im just stating facts that Wonder Womans combat speed had clearly been displayed. So lets stop pretending as if it hasnt. She is much faster than Thanos as per feats.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 11:48 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Was WW's superspeed clearly being displayed when Steppenwolf and Doomsday were able to tag or keep up with her?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 11:50 PM