KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Thanos vs. Steppenwolf/Wonder Woman/Aquaman

MCU Thanos vs. Steppenwolf/Wonder Woman/Aquaman
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Wonder Woman deflected all those bullets from a machine gun. So Why are we still acting like she had no combat related speed feats?

Steppenwolf and Doomsday simply scale off her. Meaning they are also super fast.
Absurd. Ludendorff worked her he was not super fast or even truly skilled. Examining one or two feats and ignoring her combat history is what fanboys do.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 06:18 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Silent Master
I'd use Thanos out-muscling Thor in a direct strength contest or

Okay so this bit...

If Steppenwolf is hitting Wonder Woman, then hes getting past her reflexes in a direct contest is he not?

But I do see your point. It is difficult to gauge with the blatant inconsistencies shown with speed.

Only Superman and Flash were shown consistently using it in JL.

Although I do seem to recall Steppenwolf moving in slow motion to JL Superman whereas Wonder Woman was completely still to him.

So given that and the fact that WW and Steppenwolf had a prolonged fight which WW couldnt win, it seems to me Steppenwolf had the super speed to compete with her, and that his punches were actually faster than hers.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 06:18 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Absurd. Ludendorff worked her he was not super fast or even truly skilled. Examining one or two feats and ignoring her combat history is what fanboys do.

You had your chance to prove it. You chickened out. As per usual.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 06:19 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You had your chance to prove it. You chickened out. As per usual.
WW is faster than Thanos but Thanos is skilled and quicker than foes in her own universe that have hit her. Thanos would annihilate these three in short order. Look what he did to the MCUs big three. Three on one and they lost despite their teamwork.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 06:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

WW is faster than Thanos but Thanos is skilled and quicker than foes in her own universe that have hit her. Thanos would annihilate these three in short order. Look what he did to the MCUs big three. Three on one and they lost despite their teamwork.

Hed beat Wonder Woman and Aquaman. Not sure about Steppenwolf.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 06:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Hed beat Wonder Woman and Aquaman. Not sure about Steppenwolf.
He would crush Steppenwolf. His feats blow Steppenwolfs out of the water. If the parademons have the strength to hurt Step what is Thsnos going to do once he starts connecting. Look at how quickly he split up the MCU big three to beat them. The guy is just the best. I tried telling you prior to EG but you falsely clung to Thor and his axe until you saw it yourself what I tried telling you.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 06:34 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

DT has issues dealing with how badly Thanos trashed him multiple times

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 06:36 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
DT has issues dealing with how badly Thanos trashed him multiple times
He really believed Thor wins despite IW and the director quotes basically sucking Thanos purple cock over how formidable he was as a warrior.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:26 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

DT is a tired out wanker

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:41 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

DT is a tired out wanker
He backed down to me again. I bet when his wife gives him a stern look a little urine squirts out in fear.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:45 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bet she wears Superman gear to

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I bet she wears Superman gear to
He thinks of Cavills cgi mustache when he is with his wife. He is as deviant as they come.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:49 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

She asked him to grow out a mustache like
Superman even though she’s knows he can’t

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

She asked him to grow out a mustache like
Superman even though she’s knows he can’t
I bet she cucks him. I imagine a dog collar being led about his home when he acts up.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:55 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

She calls him a Thorbag to his face

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:57 PM
quanchi112
Disney

She calls him a Thorbag to his face
Do you think he ever talks back to her?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:59 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 09:09 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I bet his eyes hit the dirt and she dares him to stand up to her.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 09:11 PM
Arachnid1

Any of the team solo in all three scenarios lmao

PWNT

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 09:38 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bet his eyes hit the dirt and she dares him to stand up to her.

laughing out loud

He’s afraid if he talks back he will never get the leash off

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 10:02 PM