KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Savage Opress vs Asajj Ventress vs Darth Maul (TPM)

Savage Opress vs Asajj Ventress vs Darth Maul (TPM)
Started by: YousufKhan1212

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked Savage Opress vs Asajj Ventress vs Darth Maul (TPM)

This is a free for all between TPM Maul, peak Ventress and peak Savage (no rage amp). Legends only. Who wins?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 09:42 PM
Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dang! Wrong forum!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 09:59 PM
Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Maul comes out on top no question.

Not sure between Ventress and Opress. I know hes beaten her, but I think she might have come out on top if they tangled again.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 11:43 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

Maul>Ventress>Savage imo

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 04:53 AM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xPRIMEx
Maul>Ventress>Savage imo
agreed

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 08:58 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheev
The All-Sith

Originally posted by xPRIMEx
Maul>Ventress>Savage imo
This.

Really kind of strange how much weaker TPM Maul is in canon then he was in Legends. In Legends he was an absolute beast.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 11:09 AM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Canon TPM Maul f*ucked up a rathtar...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 11:56 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Sheev
This.

Really kind of strange how much weaker TPM Maul is in canon then he was in Legends. In Legends he was an absolute beast.
TPM Maul hasn't been written "weaker". In fact, he is still stated to be "one of the deadliest, most efficiently trained Sith in the Order's history":
https://i.imgur.com/eYdJDmR.jpg

The difference is that TPM Maul hasn't been expanded on nearly as much in canon as he was in Legends.

Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
Canon TPM Maul f*ucked up a rathtar...
thumb up

He slaughtered a few of them with his h2h skills alone... While only using a goddamn axe.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 12:27 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 12:04 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ And was literally grappling with one. He was a physical beast.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 12:19 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ And was literally grappling with one. He was a physical beast.

But he also needed help against some hunters in the same series.

Eh inconsistency will be inconsistent I guess....but yeah, Maul takes this.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 12:55 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 12:53 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zenwolf
But he also needed help against some hunters in the same series.

Eh inconsistency will be inconsistent I guess....but yeah, Maul takes this.

That's probably because Maul didn't exert himself as much when he fought the Bounty Hunters, and they were in much greater numbers than the Rathtars IIRC. SW is weird in that regard, when Force users clash with non Force sensitives, they should be blitzing them but don't, I always chalk it up to the Force users not being arsed to tap into their Force reserves to do the blitzing.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 01:36 PM
Zenwolf

That's probably because Maul didn't exert himself as much when he fought the Bounty Hunters, and they were in much greater numbers than the Rathtars IIRC. SW is weird in that regard, when Force users clash with non Force sensitives, they should be blitzing them but don't, I always chalk it up to the Force users not being arsed to tap into their Force reserves to do the blitzing.

I mean blitzing isn't the only way, but I guess. Still I feel like the writers always wanna show Force Users as powerful...but at the same time grounded, it was like that before too.

Then again, problem with multiple writers I guess...though if it's in the same series, it's weird.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 02:12 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zenwolf
I mean blitzing isn't the only way, but I guess. Still I feel like the writers always wanna show Force Users as powerful...but at the same time grounded, it was like that before too.

Then again, problem with multiple writers I guess...though if it's in the same series, it's weird.

Hunting the Rathtars was a physical feat. Whereas against the Hunters it's more about blaster deflection against greater numbers.

Sometimes feats need to be broken down like that.

But aside from that I wouldn't overthink it.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 02:25 PM
Bergmar

Maul>Savage>Ventress

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 04:02 PM
Click here to Send Bergmar a Private Message Find more posts by Bergmar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree that Maul is the strongest, but the question isn't who the strongest is, it's a 3 way battle.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 04:32 PM
Darth Thor

Well its unlikely Opress would team up with Ventress against his brother, but even if he did, they still may not be able to take Maul, though itd be a much more interesting contest where Maul may be pushed to his limits.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 04:46 PM
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

This isn't Ventress + Opress vs TPM Maul though, TPM Maul would honestly get creamed if Ventress and Opress teamed up against him, either can individually give him a good fight before getting hammered to their deaths.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 06:10 PM
Darth Thor

This isn't Ventress + Opress vs TPM Maul though, TPM Maul would honestly get creamed if Ventress and Opress teamed up against him, either can individually give him a good fight before getting hammered to their deaths.

If its a 3 way fight then its as weve already said, Savage is likely the first to die, Maul will be the winner.

I wouldnt count on that. He was a more than match for TPM Qui-Gon + Obi-Wan. He has the physical strength to take on both, and he will likely exploit Savages lack of skill.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 07:47 PM
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ventress and Opress combined would destroy Jinn and TPM Kenobi. Weaker versions of Ventres and Opress put Dooku on his ass for a moment, and Dooku had to spam Force Lightning to survive (something Maul doesn't bother using), and their combined fighting styles will just be a nightmare for Maul. Not seeing he beats both of them at the same time.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 12:10 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Ventress and Opress combined would destroy Jinn and TPM Kenobi. Weaker versions of Ventres and Opress put Dooku on his ass for a moment, and Dooku had to spam Force Lightning to survive (something Maul doesn't bother using), and their combined fighting styles will just be a nightmare for Maul. Not seeing he beats both of them at the same time.
That was a weaker version of Dooku as well if we are going to get technical.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 12:43 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote