KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Could paranormal/superstitious beliefs threaten wildlife/ecosystems or trigger chaos?

Could paranormal/superstitious beliefs threaten wildlife/ecosystems or trigger chaos?
Started by: Tyrannoraptor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyrannoraptor

Could paranormal/superstitious beliefs threaten wildlife/ecosystems or trigger chaos?

Couldn't this also be the reason why mankind were the most dangerous species on Earth in the real world if any of the paranormal stuff turns out to be hogwash that triggers disastrous consequences like chaos at the streets and the devastation of wildlife/ecosystems or there were superstitious beliefs that dupe others into becoming miscreants and lead to the mistreatment of wild or pet animals (possibly except fishes, bugs and most invertebrates)?

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Jun 5th, 2020 at 02:11 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2020 02:05 PM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Winning thread. Kinda reminds me of the paranormal one I made, but on steroids.

Yes.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2020 05:36 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eon Blue

Yes.
like corrupt others?! How is that so?

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Jun 6th, 2020 at 05:17 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2020 05:15 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Yes.

But when had paranormal beliefs ever lead to the destruction of wildlife?!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2020 07:58 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Edward Cullen creates a dreamlike manifestation of all of the dinosaurs eaten to bits by the ghost of god. Cullen stomps.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2020 05:32 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Edward Cullen creates a dreamlike manifestation of all of the dinosaurs eaten to bits by the ghost of god. Cullen stomps.

But it's not just about that, it's whether beliefs like that will corrupt someone into harming the environment or screwing up the ecosystems.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 07:57 AM