KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Amazing.....?Why? 44444444

Amazing.....?Why? 44444444
Started by: eninn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hes gotta be. He doesnt respond to anyone and just spams away.

So either hes a bot or hes acting like one.
he has responded to me many times in threads. As Putinbot, Steve Zodiac. He can also be witty.

Originally posted by eninn
thank's for sharing brothers

\\

Eid Mubarak Ennin

this is your kindness Old Man Whirly!

\\\\

sister Robtard

you remember the prophets and mesengers what did they say in past to their people

in the holy quran

وَمَآ أَسْـَٔلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ ۖ إِنْ أَجْرِىَ إِلَّا عَلَىٰ رَبِّ ٱلْعَـٰلَمِينَ ١٠٩

I do not ask you for any reward for this ˹message˺. My reward is only from the Lord of all worlds. 109

surah ash shura 109
not a robot.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2022 09:05 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ He sometimes sends the odd reply but doesnt actually address anything said to him. IOW Hes not once got into a conversation.

IIRC I even PMd him once saying I think he should calm down on the preaching, but got no response.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2022 11:14 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ He sometimes sends the odd reply but doesnt actually address anything said to him. IOW Hes not once got into a conversation.

IIRC I even PMd him once saying I think he should calm down on the preaching, but got no response.
laughing out loud He is the greatest troll I have ever seen. Biblical, real old testament level trolling. I genuinely belive he is also devout and believes in his Islam implicitly. Which I have no problem with. His choice and he is free to peacefully post, that's a right I will always defend. Ennin is either a peaceful missionary or a peaceful troll. Either way he is great, even if he is a bot, which he isn't he is not hurting anyone.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2022 08:38 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud He is the greatest troll I have ever seen. Biblical, real old testament level trolling. I genuinely belive he is also devout and believes in his Islam implicitly. Which I have no problem with. His choice and he is free to peacefully post, that's a right I will always defend. Ennin is either a peaceful missionary or a peaceful troll. Either way he is great, even if he is a bot, which he isn't he is not hurting anyone.

I'm thinking epic troll.

Not hurting anyone, but he's clearly not educating or convincing anyone of anything either.

And Zero willingness to even respond to another Muslim about what and why he posts.

So my only conclusion can be that he is trying to irritate people. So yeah, if not a bot, then defo an epic troll.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 11:39 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm thinking epic troll.

Not hurting anyone, but he's clearly not educating or convincing anyone of anything either.

And Zero willingness to even respond to another Muslim about what and why he posts.

So my only conclusion can be that he is trying to irritate people. So yeah, if not a bot, then defo an epic troll.
thumb up my thoughts exactly, probably posting on multiple forums.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 10:43 PM
eninn

Old Man Whirly!

thank you

allah guide you in your life

\\\\\\\\\\\\\

You've probably heard these rants before:

"Religion causes bloodshed!"
"Religion causes war!"

It's not religion, but the misinterpretation of religion that contributes to the social evils we see today.

True Religion can only serve as a source of peace. It doesn't cause society's problems, it cures them.

Nevertheless, in certain pockets of the world racism still lives. It exists as a modern evil - a mental disease caused by a corrupted mindset.

Its cure by the way is nothing new, in fact it's fourteen hundred years old.

Islamic tradition known as Hadith states that in his final sermon the Prophet Muhammad, Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

Oooh here's another one -

Volume 9, Book 89, Number 256:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

Mohammed's opinion on black Ethiopians Prophet-

Volume 1, Book 11, Number 662:

Narrated Anas:
The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."

مناظرة الكاثوليكية أو الإسلام ج 1 | ش. عثمان بن فاروق في مواجهة منصرين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYnS2y_55DA

مناظرة الكاثوليكية أو الإسلام ج 2 | ش. عثمان بن فاروق في مواجهة منصرين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHnwePhvsPw

مناظرة الكاثوليكية أو الإسلام ج 3 | ش. عثمان بن فاروق في مواجهة منصرين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf96cJq3u88

مناظرة الكاثوليكية أو الإسلام ج 4 | ش. عثمان بن فاروق في مواجهة منصرين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3TuXNURYbA

Old Post Jun 16th, 2022 12:25 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

Every religious person wears according to the rules of his religion and it is okay to follow respectful and modest fashion clothes, but violence is the result of ignorance, customs and traditions and moving away from the approach of God who created us and prepares for us what makes us happy
But scandalous and sexy clothes indicate a perverted society

I don't judge others

Humans need to follow God’s way to be morally committed

In all aspects of their lives, not just clothes, there are rules from God that humans abide by to guide them,
because everyone does what they like and claim that it is personal freedom and harm society

It is true that a person can have modest clothes and have bad manners, but this is an exception to the rule that nudity, and sexy clothes lead to the corruption of society

Human legislation is tainted by mistakes, desires, and whims, but God’s legislation is not tainted by error, because God is the creator of man and God knows what fixes his creation.

arrogance and envy pure waste of time. For this reason I am looking for the satisfaction of God, because we are not aimlessly on earth are placed. We have an agent and that is that we encourage the good and good acts, so we promised paradise our goal will obtain. We have a choice between good and evil.
Exactly common sense is the key point in our life. According to common sense, the most knowledgeable Individual about the creation would be its creator, for example: the producer of one car is the one that could answer all the questions related to this car its purpose, how to use it...

In our case, the Creator of Human being would be the appropriate one to determine what is good and what is bad for them. In order to fulfill this requirement, He sent different messenger and prophets (Peace be upon them) in order to teach people how to behave.
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Talked about all religious and worldly matters

Because Islam
Constitution and approach to life

In eating and sleeping and praying, bathing and transactions between people and so on

Religion is not just a ritual only

Pray and then go out to lie and drinking alcohol and adultery

Like other religions

Allah gave you mind and heart
To use them to achieve benefit
Listen then decide carefully
You are free to choose
Because in the end
You will bear the result of your choice

alone

No one will share with you
I pray to allah to show you the truth
Before it's too late

شاب مكسيكي يعتنق الإسلام + 5 آخرين | ش.عثمان بن فاروق

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J92GmMOxYsU

ما الذي يجعل الإسلام مختلفا عن الديانات الاخرى ؟ - شمسي ركن المتحدثين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lgKS3pkhCI

نساء
اوربا يرتدين الحجاب قبل مائة عام

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z_uR-OWkVQ

Old Post Jun 27th, 2022 08:54 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I'm thinking epic troll.

Makes me wonder if we should return the trolling by flooding his threads with tons of images and cartoons of the Prophet.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2022 10:04 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Makes me wonder if we should return the trolling by flooding his threads with tons of images and cartoons of the Prophet.
please don't, whilst not religious myself I'm a big believer in tolerance and freedom of belief. He is not disrespecting anyone, or asking anyone to read what he types.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2022 04:29 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
please don't, whilst not religious myself I'm a big believer in tolerance and freedom of belief. He is not disrespecting anyone, or asking anyone to read what he types.

Shamelessly spamming and spreading religious propaganda is still a crime in my book.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2022 09:40 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

Old Man Whirly!

Thank you

You are a decent and polite person

I pray to allah to reward you

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 07:46 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Whoa! Maybe eninn isn't a bot after all!!

Paint me shocked!

It seems that a threat to show pictures of the prophet actual made him (or her?) perk up and seem real.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 01:23 AM
eninn

Allah

"he"

This is a linguistic nature, and it does not contain any kind of prejudice towards a particular gender, and it should be believed that God is not described as masculine or feminine, but rather it is a linguistic necessity in dealing and explaining

God does not grieve, does not regret, does not eat, does not drink, does not sleep, does not marry, and does not have a wife or children

God is not like humans in their qualities
The Bible is a distortion of God's words and attributes

"There is nothing whatever like unto Him."
[Al-Qur’an 42:11]

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

see here
Is God male or female? And why is he used in the Qur’an if he has no gender 🤔🤔
هل الله ذكر ام انثى؟ ولماذا يستخدم هو في القرآن ان لم يكن له جنس 🤔🤔 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiDRRP6JVkY

نصراني يدعي أن الكتاب المقدس ليس فيه تناقضات ففاجأه ش.عثمان بن فاروق
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7YVzyYRhvE

الله يندم؟! شمسي في حوار مع يهودي محترم الجزء الأول

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HglKvD-G9Oc

لماذا لا تؤمن بالنبي محمد؟ شمسي في حوار مع يهودي محترم الجزء الأخير
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbxnt2S0wH8

Old Post Jul 14th, 2022 11:30 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eninn

Old Man Whirly!

Thank you

You are a decent and polite person

I pray to allah to reward you
Thanks mate. You also are a polite guy.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2022 10:53 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Lol. Allah ain't gonna do shit. He's just as fake as all other gods throughout the ages.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2022 01:01 AM
eninn

Luke 18:19 “Then a notable asked him,“ Good Teacher, what must I do to obtain eternal life? "" Why do you call me good? Jesus answered him. No one is good except God alone. "

Here I will quote what the Dictionary of the Bible says: (When the Bible attributes perfection to a person, as the revelation says about Job: "1 There was in the land of Uts a man who was Job called. This man was blameless and upright. He feared God and turned away from evil. "

it does not mean absolute perfection, like God

. And I say: Yes, when the book is attributed to Christ as being good, it is not for his perfection and his righteousness as God, but as a perfect man who walks in perfection.

: The conclusion
in itself is prohibited in the religion of Christianity by the text of Christ, peace be upon him, on that according to the Bible, where he says:

* Do not lean on your understanding, but with all your heart (Proverbs 3: 5-6).

Once the concrete in the brain is set, there is no changing it.
It's good that you are interested in facts, but of course as you know, regarding the literal Trinity, none exists. It is a supposition at best. It made Constantine happy.

there is none for the literal Trinity. It does not matter how adamant you become, how bored or irritated you become with those who try to point this out to you, the fact of the matter is that claiming G.d to be three parts of one is heretic.

the truth

Christ and the Holy Spirit are messengers of God
they have no authority except by God’s permission

God is only the Father
Christ is the Messenger of God
The Holy Spirit is an angel to transmit revelation to the prophets

There may have been an honest and open-hearted attempt to understand the relationship of Jesus to G.d, but it's not expressed in the Bible as a literal Trinity, nor does it make any sense to have a three part G.d. Seeing as we are only interested in facts, the Catholic version of the Trinity is clearly a dogma.

The only harm I see in this erroneous belief is that it puts Jesus in the Godhead as a permanent fixture and enables Christians to claim a unique state for Jesus as being both His own Father and the Son of Himself and thus they become the only true religion in a world in which everybody got an equal share of the word of G.d. If not then you are declaring G.d to be a prejudiced, unjust G.d by abandoning everybody but the Jews. I'm not sure how anybody can make sense of that, but they try to and at the end of the day that's what religious beliefs tend to do.

It's not so much as knowing more, it's seeing how plainly they went wrong in establishing a literal Trinity all those years ago

شاب أمريكي في حوار رائع مع الشيخ عثمان يتفق معه أن الإسلام منطقي وعقلاني

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLU0UA9MvWU

أمريكيون معجبون بوحدانية الله الإسلام في حوار مع الشيخ عثمان

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ObV2UbosQc

أمريكي صار داعية بعد اعتناقه الإسلام بأسبوعين فقط

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0UrH5FUniQ

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2022 12:30 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Praise to Allah!

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2022 12:34 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Blakemore
Praise to Allah!

thumb up

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2022 01:15 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Blakemore
Praise to Allah!

Oh, no. Has eninn's endless propaganda finally gotten to you, Blake? sad

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2022 08:40 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, no.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2022 11:17 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote