KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars Stories or New Trilogies? Poll time!

Star Wars Stories or more trilogies?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Stories. 10 90.91%
Trilogies. 1 9.09%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Star Wars Stories or New Trilogies? Poll time!
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Skywalkers are done.... they'll do new characters for next trilogy
Yes, they ended it. Kylo was so damn powerful it was a great idea to let the Skywalkers end.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 10:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I liked where it was going with the Maul appearance and Crimson Dawn, but since the film flopped due to the bad timing, we likely won't ever see what it was leading up to anyway. So yeah, RIP.
Could see more Maul in a Disney plus live action series down the road. You never know. I loved his appearance in solo.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 10:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It does... especially now that they don't want to make more anthology films and cancelled earlier projects.

As for Maul, he already got more than enough time to shine, including the most recent Clone Wars season.

maul might get his own disney plus series

Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, they ended it. Kylo was so damn powerful it was a great idea to let the Skywalkers end.

im not sure what new characters there will be but i am gonna look forward to it..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 02:54 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

maul might get his own disney plus series

im not sure what new characters there will be but i am gonna look forward to it..
Want a Star Wars film ever year but I do want it well outside the eras we have seen. Even though I favor the NT the most interesting era was the prequels since it was so different from the other two. High republic or old republic sound fascinating.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 12:14 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Want a Star Wars film ever year but I do want it well outside the eras we have seen. Even though I favor the NT the most interesting era was the prequels since it was so different from the other two. High republic or old republic sound fascinating.

a star wars film every two years would be better so you don't over saturate.. it can do do well especially if i suspect who might take over lucasfilm... im looking forward to reading all the high republic novels and comics, however i don't think they will do high republic shows/movies

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 07:48 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

a star wars film every two years would be better so you don't over saturate.. it can do do well especially if i suspect who might take over lucasfilm... im looking forward to reading all the high republic novels and comics, however i don't think they will do high republic shows/movies
I do not believe in over saturation look at the MCU. If you do something well you can keep doing it. I do believe Lucasfilm needs different leadership and a clear plan going forward.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 05:54 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I do not believe in over saturation look at the MCU. If you do something well you can keep doing it. I do believe Lucasfilm needs different leadership and a clear plan going forward.

i would agree but star wars isn't the mcu .. star wars NEEDS better leadership at the top... maybe if feige or favreau somehow took over

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 07:28 PM
quanchi112
Disney

i would agree but star wars isn't the mcu .. star wars NEEDS better leadership at the top... maybe if feige or favreau somehow took over
Only reason it is not is due to its leadership and the directors Feige selected to tell their stories. No franchise has been more saturated so same holds true for any franchise going forward. It is possible just very difficult.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:24 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Only reason it is not is due to its leadership and the directors Feige selected to tell their stories. No franchise has been more saturated so same holds true for any franchise going forward. It is possible just very difficult.

IF Feige or Favreau took over from Kathy then Star Wars would be much better then it already is

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:57 PM
quanchi112
Disney

IF Feige or Favreau took over from Kathy then Star Wars would be much better then it already is
I think it is a matter of time before someone else gets the reins.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 09:05 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Feige is awesome, but he can't be everywhere at once.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 09:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I think it is a matter of time before someone else gets the reins.

should be sometime next year...

he can, he has the time stone big grin big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 10:33 PM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

R1 is the best of new generation Star Wars. If you can toss Mandolrian in there. Those two projects blow the New Trilogy out of the water. If it wasn't for Phantom Menace the New Trilogy would rank 7,8,9 in my opinion.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 12:43 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

thumb up

It is going to be next to impossible to ever outdeliver IW and EG too. Second time you lend on the moon is not the same. I know comic lovers will love it but to grip the entire world is pretty difficult.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 03:55 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i can see disney plus being an outlit for a star wars cinematic universe next year since there is a star wars flml in 2022

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 07:18 PM
Flyattractor

R1 was Boring and Predictable.

I don't see why some think its NOT.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 06:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
R1 was Boring and Predictable.

I don't see why some think its NOT.
Who cares what you think.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:33 PM
SquallX

You know Kylo did nothing Luke and Anakin haven’t done casually right?

Can you name me one name character Kylo have outright beaten that can even stand shoulder to Vader, or Dooku?

Let’s be honest here, Rey and Kylo were lack luster, same with their trilogy.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:42 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
You know Kylo did nothing Luke and Anakin haven’t done casually right?

Can you name me one name character Kylo have outright beaten that can even stand shoulder to Vader, or Dooku?

Let’s be honest here, Rey and Kylo were lack luster, same with their trilogy.
Ben brought someone back to life. Have they? Have they ever frozen a bolt in mid air? Ben beat Luke. Haha.

Kylo beat Rey who beat an amped Sidious. According to Luke their power scared him. This trilogy was vastly better in terms of power, weapons of mass destruction, troops, ships, tech, etc.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:51 PM