KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)

The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1186): « First ... « 243 244 [245] 246 247 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Anyone remember basket case?

Again, I saw it, but can tell you very little. It was once and when I was a kid.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 10:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Again, I saw it, but can tell you very little. It was once and when I was a kid.
twas a classic piece of old shit. What was the New Zealand one with the Bazooka on the sheep called.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 10:42 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Bad Taste (1987)?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 10:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Bad Taste (1987)?
that was it, lol, so bad it was good even then. Right off to bed. Later.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 10:48 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Anyone remember basket case?

Nope but I did like Serpent and the Rainbowsmile If we're going back to the 80's even though it wasn't scary Zapped will always be a winner for me with a quick *** flash of heather thomas lol Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 10:57 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Nope but I did like Serpent and the Rainbowsmile If we're going back to the 80's even though it wasn't scary Zapped will always be a winner for me with a quick *** flash of heather thomas lol Happy Dance
haha thumb up

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 07:27 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Broly and DDM seem especially triggered. It's almost October wink

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 07:28 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Based on?

You make threads complaining our heart isn’t in it, then I come around more to give more heart and you do this?

Really disappointed

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 02:15 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't worry, you can always pray to god and talk to ghosts. That should fix everything.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 02:16 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why are you such a prick? I’ve literally never done anything to you.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 02:32 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You must know it's bullshit. You must know.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 02:34 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack

You support Trump and you believe in God just as I do.

That's why he hates you, Broly.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 02:54 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not a real thing! It's as real as orcs, fairies, goblins and Spiderman. You must know this.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 03:09 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure, bro... whatever you need to keep telling yourself so you don't have to worry about burning in Hellfire for your rejection of Jesus Christ.

If I'm wrong (which I'm not), then I will have lost nothing by believing in God.

If you're wrong though (which you are), then I hope you like fire lol.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 03:19 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 03:17 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I payed attention in school. I learned science. You obviously didn't.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 03:33 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
I payed attention in school. I learned science. You obviously didn't.

Nah, bro... you were brainwashed. There are many lies in schools' "science" books. Like Haeckel's fake drawings, for instance, and the lies about "vestigial structures", and the "fossil record".

You have been indoctrinated into a tax-funded religion posing as "science". You have not actually been educated about what real science is.

My condolences to you.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 03:38 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

"Real science"

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 03:41 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, bro... you were brainwashed. There are many lies in schools' "science" books. Like Haeckel's fake drawings, for instance, and the lies about "vestigial structures", and the "fossil record".

You have been indoctrinated into a tax-funded religion posing as "science". You have not actually been educated about what real science is.

My condolences to you.
I live in the UK, not redneck town.

Evolution explains the DNA between species as having common ancestors that correlate between tectonic shifts. That's why jaguars and leopards look similar. Idiot.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 03:47 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The same UK that lost an empire? smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 04:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
The same UK that lost an empire? smile
We still have an empire and a commonwealth.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 04:05 PM