KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)

The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1186): « First ... « 454 455 [456] 457 458 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Did you hear about this pathetic thing?

Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam no longer have guns in new 'Looney Tunes Cartoons'

Gunless Fudd just isn't Fudd.

I mean, he's a hunter. His whole thing is hunting rabbits.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 11:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They gave him a scythe instead cuz...reasons?

Leftists are just stupid people who sap the joy from everything.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 11:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Apple II version of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago was awful.

"Tex Mex"

"Creole"

The Almanac they included never defines what these mean, or even uses the words.

What kid is going to know the difference? Heck, many adults probably wouldn't understand what makes Tex Mex distinct from Mexican or Hispanic cooking.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 12:22 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I used to play that game all the time. Or a carmen sandiego game from early 90s

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 12:27 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by cdtm
Dave isn't some disgruntled wanna be that never amounted to anything. He's also not known for being a jerk.

If he says the industry itself has systemic problems in how they render contracts, I'm inclined to believe him.

Not that I need more evidence. Did you know Darth Vader was never paid for "Return of the Jedi", because they essentially paid themselves all the massive profits they made to shell companies so they could write on paper that the movie made a loss?

I just meant that the guy is good at picking up the tempo as he bleats out 400 words a minute not that he himself is a particularly vitriolic comedian.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 01:23 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

When Gazza was playing for Everton (early 2000's) he used to visit my then girlfriends pub and order 2 bottles of orange Bacardi Breezer and pour them into a pint glass so he could tell people he was drinking pure orange juice.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 01:27 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I used to play that game all the time. Or a carmen sandiego game from early 90s

That Carmen Sandiago game was amazing.

I had so much fun with it.

I should get it, and play it again.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 01:31 AM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
When Gazza was playing for Everton (early 2000's) he used to visit my then girlfriends pub and order 2 bottles of orange Bacardi Breezer and pour them into a pint glass so he could tell people he was drinking pure orange juice.
It's very well known he was an alcoholic. Tbf, I am as well, so I can't judge him. I get it.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 04:38 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I believe it, top notch player, by all accounts lovely guy, slightly mentally ill and very alcoholic. The 91 FA Cup final broke him physically and mentally. So sad really.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 07:48 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is how redneck etheoe is..

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 08:07 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Blakemore
It's very well known he was an alcoholic. Tbf, I am as well, so I can't judge him. I get it.

He was widely reported to have kicked it at that point though, lot's of people I speak to actually think he was on the wagon at that time in his career.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I believe it, top notch player, by all accounts lovely guy, slightly mentally ill and very alcoholic. The 91 FA Cup final broke him physically and mentally. So sad really.

They just didn't have the failsafes in place to to give guys like Gazza the help, guidance and education they needed back then, it's still not really there today, once a youngster hits the first team he's left to his own devices by and large, minus whatever wisdom he may get from senior players.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 01:11 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Had he been with England in 96, 98 or even 2000 or 02, we would've done wonders. Sadly it wasn't meant to be.....

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 04:03 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is how redneck etheoe is..

Yeah, but Hank was a saint compared to the liberals.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 04:07 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Had he been with England in 96, 98 or even 2000 or 02, we would've done wonders. Sadly it wasn't meant to be.....

He was at Euro 96, remember the amazing goal against Scotland and the famous 'dentist chair' celebration? He wasn't the same player by then though.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 04:36 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you mean this

then yeah.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 04:59 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was at Euro 96, remember the amazing goal against Scotland and the famous 'dentist chair' celebration? He wasn't the same player by then though.
If you mean this

then yeah.
He was pure class, that said I had completely ****ing forgotten Dave Seaman's save what a keeper he was!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 08:42 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

he was a good keeper, i'll give gime that.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 10:35 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

he was a good keeper, i'll give gime that.
And he had a truly manly moustache

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 07:00 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 08:22 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol
Even Tom Selleck was Jealous.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 08:23 AM