KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)

The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1186): « First ... « 603 604 [605] 606 607 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

So am I the gay? Ermm, well I'm not. erm I'm a man who likes vagina. smile

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 12:48 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
So am I the gay? Ermm, well I'm not. erm I'm a man who likes vagina. smile

Toki likes vagina.

It's just a bad Nordic impersonation. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 01:23 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Video not available 😭 sorry

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 04:11 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Smurph
Merry Christmas, Whirly.

Lulz... somebody once complained to me that Whirly was the biggest troll over at SHC. He didn't even have a second account yet...

I was in shock and awe. The trolling troubles they must have gone through...
Just got reminded of this... Oh the trolls of the past here. It's no wonder Surts socking failed tbh, and it doesn't reflect badly on him, people have just been better at it in the past. Glad I stopped doing that shit everywhere on the internet. Funny but it was definately a release going through my second divorce come on line and be a dick. I think being an ass online is cathartic when people are working through stuff tbh. Which is why I am very tolerant.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 11:49 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Video not available 😭 sorry

Youtube and their region locks. mad

This should work, being the hub of piracy and all:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qvngl

And for Youtube, I've had luck with this thing:

https://m.proxfree.com/

Just change the ip address location to Texas or something.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 02:43 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll be honest a little disturbing XD

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 07:06 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

just watch metalocalypse ffs

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 08:32 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
just watch metalocalypse ffs

I was going to link him to Adult Swim, where every last episode used to be free (Along with classics like Space Ghost Coast to Coast)

No more. The ****ers sold to HBO Max.

You can get like 3 or 4 episodes in a season free now, as a preview.

Telling you, the premium channel revolution is keeping online piracy alive and well, because who can afford a gazillion subscriptions.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 12:48 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I have hbo max now, so I might rewatch it. recently finished home movies and started aqua teen hunger force

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 01:25 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

First time?

Also check out Perfect Hair Forever, it's a classic.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 02:37 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no they're all rewatches. I didn't like perfect hair forever. Some adult swim was just too 'out there' for me

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 03:00 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Death clock

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 03:05 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

"The Odal rune symbolised several values of which were of central importance to Nazi ideology. It was adopted from the Elder Futhark ᛟ-rune. During the Second World War it was used by the 7th SS Volunteer Mountain Division Prinz Eugen and the 23rd SS Volunteer Panzer Grenadier Division Nederland, as well as the SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt, which was responsible for maintaining the racial purity of the SS"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runic...e_Schutzstaffel

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 07:34 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

Wow, you really got 'em.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 09:12 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

okay, hairweave

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 09:15 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

What hairweave?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 09:18 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

no they're all rewatches. I didn't like perfect hair forever. Some adult swim was just too 'out there' for me

Just now stumbled onto this:

quote:
When the shows became available to stream on HBO Max this summer, fans noticed that several episodes — Aqua Teen‘s “Shake Like Me,” in which Master Shake becomes Black, and The Boondocks‘ “The Story of Jimmy Rebel,” which tells the story of a racist country musician — were mysteriously unavailable.

Ironically, I just made privateered the Jimmy Rebel one last night.

A story of a racist musician, who absurdist self hating black man Uncle Ruckus convinced was a white racist just like him. Then they meet, and Jimmy sees what a great black hating black he is, that he brings him to one of his bars, and sees with his own eyes that the content of ones character simply doesn't matter. So he leaves the business.

In the end he and Uncle Ruckus are best buds, making fun of chinese, mexicans, and blacks together.

The thing of it is, there's a message in there about how ignorance is no match for the reality's of actually knowing people. It won't change you overnight, but if a heavily racist white country singer can learn to not hate blacks anymore, maybe there's hope.

That's what they cut.

May as well cut Boondocks entirely, this is pretty much what they do.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 11:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

"The Odal rune symbolised several values of which were of central importance to Nazi ideology. It was adopted from the Elder Futhark ᛟ-rune. During the Second World War it was used by the 7th SS Volunteer Mountain Division Prinz Eugen and the 23rd SS Volunteer Panzer Grenadier Division Nederland, as well as the SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt, which was responsible for maintaining the racial purity of the SS"

I'm sure that's just a coincidence, or they were giving a shout-out to the old Norse vikings.

(The dog whistle was heard loud and clear though)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 09:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

so many "coincidences", tho

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 11:44 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

Source.

quote:
According to Forward, the company responsible for designing the stage, Design Foundry, said the stage was designed to make best use of the conference space — not to propagate Nazi hate.
The company told Forward that it "had no idea that the design resembled any symbol, nor was there any intention to create something that did."

Cry more Leftists.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 09:58 PM