KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)

The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1176): « First ... « 779 780 [781] 782 783 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
I’m British.
Lol. Owned.

I am going to have a fun time sorting through the GDF cesspool. Your bullshit flame baiting, trolling, stalking and spreading lies about people will stop either by your choice or by me. I won't even get into the blatant hypocrisy and armchair experts. You've all been warned. Don't bother messaging me, it's happening one way or another.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 04:40 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing
Lol. Owned.

I am going to have a fun time sorting through the GDF cesspool. Your bullshit flame baiting, trolling, stalking and spreading lies about people will stop either by your choice or by me. I won't even get into the blatant hypocrisy and armchair experts. You've all been warned. Don't bother messaging me, it's happening one way or another.
I really look forward to that Bada. I do trust you to be dispassionate and proportionate.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 04:49 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

What lies are Blake saying?

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 04:59 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don’t think he was referring to me.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 05:02 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Newjak
All of this is to of course point out to Blakemore that from a developmental standpoint there's a lot of variation and how classical definitions aren't always a good way to determine sex of someone.

Wait, are we talking about early in development embryos? Or was that an argument to support sex changes in grown adults?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 05:41 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Going to be interesting when we reach a point where babies can be fully customized in utero. And not just picking between male or female, but eye color, melanin levels, height, muscular density etc. as well.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 05:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

My bone density changed in uterus it also changed when I was a child! Maybe I’m trans bone?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 05:47 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Klaw
**** Trudeau.

Beta, cuck, sjw, pansy, ******, *****.

You really surprised by this?

Obviously your elections are being rigged as well.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 06:15 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Methneo, you’re hilarious lol

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 06:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's great that every time you Rightist lose an election you cry "rigged". That's going to age very well for you.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 06:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
You really surprised by this?

Obviously your elections are being rigged as well.

There's no evidence this election was rigged.

Our elections are secure; we have Voter ID for example.

Canada does not have the same situations as the U.S.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Last edited by Klaw on Sep 21st, 2021 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 06:24 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's no evidence this election was rigged.

Our elections are secure; we have Voted ID for example.

Canada does not have the same situations as the U.S.

Well then, that's even more sad because it means canadians actually re-elected an sjw pansy ass globalist authoritarian piece of shit.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 06:30 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Well then, that's even more sad because it means canadians actually re-elected an sjw pansy ass globalist authoritarian piece of shit.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 06:39 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

^triggered.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 06:43 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Why are you bullying a trans woman, bully?

Equality means being treated the same as everyone else.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 06:57 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

**** Trudeau.

Beta, cuck, sjw, pansy, ******, *****.
He'd probably lay you the **** out tbh.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 07:48 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by NemeBro
He'd probably lay you the **** out tbh.

Best way to determine governance.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 07:53 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trudeau is one of the taller world leaders at 6'2", I'd guess he's a solid 200lbs. He looks like he stays fit.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 07:54 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

True doe.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 08:02 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

JT is hot.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 09:07 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote