KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Artimis Fowl. DISNEY's First of Many F-UPS!?

Artimis Fowl. DISNEY's First of Many F-UPS!?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Artimis Fowl. DISNEY's First of Many F-UPS!?

Should we start the Conspiricy Theory that Disney Started the COVID Scare just to Make it so This Turd Fest went straight to Digital and SKIPPED the Utter HUMILIATION of Bombing Hard at the Box Office?

I am going to go with it and say YES!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 05:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You cannot hit a home run every single time you loser.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 06:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh if only KMC"s Search Function actually WORKED right now.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 06:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Disney is still the best at film making.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 06:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Disney is still the best at film making.

Really? Money doesn’t always equate good. Best examples are the new trilogy of Star Wars. They made money, a lot of money, but they aren’t good. The only good one was Rogue One.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:35 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Rogue One Issue is Highly Debatable.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:37 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by Flyattractor
The Rogue One Issue is Highly Debatable.

I enjoyed Rogue One. There were parts that were outright stupid-like when Forest Whitaker chooses to die for some reason after that big talk-but overall it was fun. I also like the dark ending to it.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:45 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

My Big Issues were that NONE of the Characters were in Any Way Likable. The Story/Plot was VERY Predictable, and it just messed up continuity by its TRYING to Explain Continuity.

But it is STILL a WAY Better then Artimis Fowl

That movie just Sucked Balls and Disney DESERVES to Lose Lots of Money Because if it!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:47 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
Really? Money doesn’t always equate good. Best examples are the new trilogy of Star Wars. They made money, a lot of money, but they aren’t good. The only good one was Rogue One.
I never said it did but the MCU and Star Wars are top notch. Other studios would kill to have Disneys money and reputation of quality.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:52 PM
Flyattractor

Shill Gotta Cuck!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Shill Gotta Cuck!
Get mad at winners you loser.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:55 PM
Darth Thor

Yeah spot on.

Though I kinda enjoyed Solo as well.

I never said it did but the MCU and Star Wars are top notch. Other studios would kill to have Disneys money and reputation of quality.

The new Star Wars films have a Bad reputation for quality. The trilogy has been mocked to death.

And even DC films make more money now. TROS with its $300million + budget couldnt even make more than a cheap Indie film like Joker.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 12:54 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah spot on.

Though I kinda enjoyed Solo as well.

The new Star Wars films have a Bad reputation for quality. The trilogy has been mocked to death.

And even DC films make more money now. TROS with its $300million + budget couldnt even make more than a cheap Indie film like Joker.

I’ve yet to watch Solo. I believe if I never watch it, then it won’t spoil the Lore that is Solo.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 01:59 AM
Darth Thor

I’ve yet to watch Solo. I believe if I never watch it, then it won’t spoil the Lore that is Solo.

Good call tbh. It does ruin some of the lore.

But Donald Glover killed it as Lando (although there was one bit that was super weird with him)

And Han meeting Chewie was all kinds of fun.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:04 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Chirut Imwe was awesome and we can fight if you disagree.
#Iamonewiththeforcetheforceiswithme

Also agreed that Gambino did Billy Dee Williams proud...even though he wanted to f*ck a Droid.

Last edited by KingD19 on Jun 19th, 2020 at 10:15 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:10 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They made Lando into a Cheat. They can go F themselves.

Get mad at winners you loser.

Nah. You are to silly to get mad at!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2020 10:36 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

"Artimis".

"Conspiricy".

Are you smashing your keyboard with your head or you really can't type shit?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2020 05:48 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

did anyone end up actually liking this movie cuz i found it to be...bad

Old Post Jun 25th, 2020 06:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Watched this. Was just trash. They killed many of the iconic dialogues with sucky delivery

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 11:08 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote