KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should social media be regulated?

Should social media be regulated?
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Lmfao.

Why does this need to be spelled out: I'm comparing the instance of the gay guys wanting a cake from the christian to some random person wanting muslims to put muhammad on a cake.

Let the klan shit go, it's not a part of this hypothetical.

But since u agree the muslim can say "nah" you agree the christian can say "nah".

Good.
So these Apples and Oranges why are we comparing them?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 09:26 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
So these Apples and Oranges why are we comparing them?

Lol wow.

You truly do believe the muslim should be able to refuse but the christian shouldn't, don't you?

I gotta say, it takes some balls to be that openly pathetic and bias.

Good for you.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 09:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I'm going to step out on a limb here for whirly and say that imo, many times I believe he has positions from a more global perspective rather then just the USA.

As an aside I dislike cake and pie (except cheesecake.)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 09:29 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
I'm going to step out on a limb here for whirly and say that imo, many times I believe he has positions from a more global perspective rather then just the USA.

Lol, what f*cked up global perspective tells him it's okay to discriminate against Christians, but not muslims?

Oh shit wait...that pretty much *is* the perspective everywhere around the globe. My bad.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 09:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks mate, you don't like Key lime pie the only good thing to come out of Florida.
Lol wow.

You truly do believe the muslim should be able to refuse but the christian shouldn't, don't you?

I gotta say, it takes some balls to be that openly pathetic and bias.

Good for you.
actually no, i believe neither should be asked to, but not all Muslims and not all Christians are equal.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 09:32 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Thanks mate, you don't like Key lime pie the only good thing to come out of Florida. actually no, i believe neither should be asked to, but not all Muslims and not all Christians are equal.

Right, so we'll settle this once and for all if you're a hypocrite:

should the christian baker have been forced to bake the cake for the gay couple?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 09:33 PM
dadudemon

Right, so we'll settle this once and for all if you're a hypocrite:

should the christian baker have been forced to bake the cake for the gay couple?

What you're missing is people will die if Muslims are forced to do things against their religion.

Christians won't take up arms and start beheading people: it's against their religion.

Isn't that what Benghazi was about : part of it was Muslims all over the world getting pissed about that anti-Muslim documentary?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 02:05 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by dadudemon
What you're missing is people will die if Muslims are forced to do things against their religion.

Christians won't take up arms and start beheading people: it's against their religion.

Isn't that what Benghazi was about : part of it was Muslims all over the world getting pissed about that anti-Muslim documentary?

There are majority muslim populations in Michigan that of course don't follow sharia so I'm sure you could order your cake there wink

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 02:24 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are majority muslim populations in Michigan that of course don't follow sharia so I'm sure you could order your cake there wink
thumb up

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 03:29 PM
dadudemon

We should contact the trolls that picked on Christian-Cake-Baker dude to see if they are willing to troll those Muslim businesses, too.

Could end up being a win-win for everyone.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 03:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Facebook, white nationalists and becoming the target of a hate campaign

https://www.theguardian.com/news/au...AndroidApp_Copy

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 03:56 PM
zhixinleading
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes! I've been blocked on Instagram and Facebook many times when I wanted to sell some comics and accessories on my main account. There are a lot of commercial accounts on that social network, as well as personal secondhand accounts where guys from different countries and subcultures sell their stuff. So I can't understand why I got blocked? I wrote an email several times to the official Instagram support but got a refusal to restore my account with 5k followers. A week ago, I created a new account with a similar nickname so my followers could find me. Only 1k subs came out of the 5k, so I will buy instagram auto followers soon. This action will help me gain my audience faster.

Old Post May 20th, 2022 08:11 PM
zhixinleading is currently offline Click here to Send zhixinleading a Private Message Find more posts by zhixinleading Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote