KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Kurse vs. Nam-Ek

Kurse vs. Nam-Ek
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Idiot6672
I’m an idiot.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 09:30 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Im not gonna lie, I ****ing love MOS, the Smallville fight was and still is better than 80% of Marvel's. The destruction is glorious. Realism is my favorite and I like it in this and the Monsterverse films.

And most importantly as a Marine I absolutely detest Clark and Bruce's no kill stupidity. So just let em keep getting out and kill Innocents again? Put that mfer down for good. And I like how the two least skilled fighters in all of DCEU still accidentally slaughter a couple million people just do to them fumbling around

Ktina is a butthurt cry baby

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 09:35 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by h1a8
You think Nam wins too. You just don't want him to as you are bias towards Marvel. Nam is stronger, faster, and more durable.

Biased towards Marvel? Lol. You are one of the most biased posters on this board. Rarely, if ever, have I seen you pick any Marvel character when they are matched up against a DC character. Claiming somebody else is biased is laughable coming from you.

As for Nam-Ek being stronger, faster, and more durable,,,,,i'm just not seeing it. Yeah Nam threw a train when he got his face smashed and landed in them, but Kurse threw a boulder practically the size of that train with no effort at all. I'll agree the train probably weighed more, (probably), but theres not enough difference to make the point absolute. Do I think Kurse could have thrown that train the same way Nam did? Sure. Kurse was also punching through Asgardian force fields like they were nothing and was punching Thor so hard the ground shook.

Speed - Nam-EK certainly ran faster, but when a character like Kurse doesnt have a care in the world about getting hurt, why bother? Kurse certainly reacted just as fast as Nam on a few occasions (swatting Thor and then the hammer away as they approached him from behind). Again, speed isnt going to be a factor in this fight.

Durability - Nam is not more durable than Kurse. Thor couldnt even hurt him. Seriously, Thor could not mount any kind of offensive attack that affected him whatsoever. I really dont even remember Kurse being hurt in the movie to be honest. Thor,,,nope, force field explosion,,,nope. Asgardian swords,,,,nope. Etc,,,.

Kurse wins. I just dont think Nam-Ek can do anything to him for a win.

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on Jun 23rd, 2020 at 10:33 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 10:30 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Trying to lie now? I get your game.

That’s not the Thor that faced Kurds.

Want a redo? Or an “sorry I didn’t know better”

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 11:03 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tkitna
Biased towards Marvel? Lol. You are one of the most biased posters on this board. Rarely, if ever, have I seen you pick any Marvel character when they are matched up against a DC character. Claiming somebody else is biased is laughable coming from you.

As for Nam-Ek being stronger, faster, and more durable,,,,,i'm just not seeing it. Yeah Nam threw a train when he got his face smashed and landed in them, but Kurse threw a boulder practically the size of that train with no effort at all. I'll agree the train probably weighed more, (probably), but theres not enough difference to make the point absolute. Do I think Kurse could have thrown that train the same way Nam did? Sure. Kurse was also punching through Asgardian force fields like they were nothing and was punching Thor so hard the ground shook.

Speed - Nam-EK certainly ran faster, but when a character like Kurse doesnt have a care in the world about getting hurt, why bother? Kurse certainly reacted just as fast as Nam on a few occasions (swatting Thor and then the hammer away as they approached him from behind). Again, speed isnt going to be a factor in this fight.

Durability - Nam is not more durable than Kurse. Thor couldnt even hurt him. Seriously, Thor could not mount any kind of offensive attack that affected him whatsoever. I really dont even remember Kurse being hurt in the movie to be honest. Thor,,,nope, force field explosion,,,nope. Asgardian swords,,,,nope. Etc,,,.

Nurse threw a voluble the size of a train?laughing out loud

Not even close. Your clearly a dummy who doesn’t know shit about how much a locomotive weights. Not only did he throw it with ease it was moving Extremely fast. Moira’s struggled at first to pick the boulder up and then tossed it pretty slow

You are just a liar or you are ignorant to actual screen feats

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 11:05 AM
h1a8

Nam threw the train at least a city block. I calculated the feat to be over 5, 000 tons of force using physics (possibility more than 10,000 as I remember the number being very high).
Kurse threw the Boulder with great effort as he grunted loudly when throwing it.
Superman is stronger than Thor and Superman couldn't hurt Nam at all. The Asgardian sword impaled Kurse but we don't have any idea how durable the sword was. So that's not a low or high showing for Kurse (unquantifiable). Nam received no damage from HV. The same HV that instantly sliced an Ibeam in half with a swipe. This means the temperature of the HV was many times higher than the temperature required to melt construction steel.

P.S. This is proof that someone is arguing from bias and clearly not objective. The say easy or with no effort when the exact opposite was shown.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 12:11 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not even close. Your clearly a dummy who doesn’t know shit about how much a locomotive weights. Not only did he throw it with ease it was moving Extremely fast. Moira’s struggled at first to pick the boulder up and then tossed it pretty slow

*Kurse, boulder

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 06:09 PM
tkitna

Show me again where he struggled to lift the boulder.

[yt]ZJneSSYTZFo[/yt]

Also, H1 is the forums village idiot. Quit trying so hard to join him.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 24th, 2020 10:05 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Love when this board just refuses to allow one to edit or quote. It just stops working. Not sure why, but it does.

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on Jun 24th, 2020 at 10:14 AM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2020 10:11 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Show me again where he struggled to lift the boulder.

[yt]ZJneSSYTZFo[/yt]

Also, H1 is the forums village idiot. Quit trying so hard to join him.

Show me where Namel struggled to, or how he threw it slower, or how it was heavier than a locomotive.

Or Are you Just talking out your ass?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2020 11:04 AM
riv6672

Love when this board just refuses to allow one to edit or quote. It just stops working. Not sure why, but it does.

15 minute time limit!

Never seen that on any board but this one, actually.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2020 11:30 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Show me where Namel struggled to, or how he threw it slower, or how it was heavier than a locomotive.

Or Are you Just talking out your ass?

Nam was never shown throwing the train, so we dont know if he struggled or not. H1 claims Kurse struggled when throwing the boulder because he grunted. Lol. Baseball players grunt when they throw the ball at a hard rate. Its a silly claim. As for the boulder, how much does a boulder weigh on an alien planet? I dont know. All I claimed was the difference between the boulder and the locomotive isnt so great that one can easily put one character over the other. Kurse still seems superior in my opinion. If Nam-Ek tried to throw punches or grapple with Kurse, he would be done.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 24th, 2020 04:14 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

No he wouldn’t

Old Post Jun 24th, 2020 04:16 PM
tkitna

Originally posted by riv6672
15 minute time limit!

Never seen that on any board but this one, actually.

Its not even the silly 15 minute deal. A lot of the times its just a blank box when trying to quote or edit. Quoting your post worked this time, trying to quote other posts may not. Its strange and has been that way for years now.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 24th, 2020 04:17 PM
tkitna

Originally posted by h1a8
Nam threw the train at least a city block. I calculated the feat to be over 5, 000 tons of force using physics (possibility more than 10,000 as I remember the number being very high).
Kurse threw the Boulder with great effort as he grunted loudly when throwing it.
Superman is stronger than Thor and Superman couldn't hurt Nam at all. The Asgardian sword impaled Kurse but we don't have any idea how durable the sword was. So that's not a low or high showing for Kurse (unquantifiable). Nam received no damage from HV. The same HV that instantly sliced an Ibeam in half with a swipe. This means the temperature of the HV was many times higher than the temperature required to melt construction steel.

P.S. This is proof that someone is arguing from bias and clearly not objective. The say easy or with no effort when the exact opposite was shown.

Use your space numbers to figure out how much force Kurse used.

Why are you so impressed with HV cutting through a steel beam? That honestly doesnt sound very impressive. Thor took the brunt of a star. Yes, the same Thor that Kurse tossed around like a ragdoll. As for the sword impaling Kurse, thats not what I was eluding to. The fact that it affected him so little was the point. He spun around and easily impailed Loki with the sword that was sticking out of him. Thats beastly. Thats something I seriously doubt Nam-Ek could do.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 24th, 2020 04:23 PM
tkitna

Just tried to quote BrolyBlack and nothing. laughing out loud

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 24th, 2020 04:25 PM
riv6672

Its not even the silly 15 minute deal. A lot of the times its just a blank box when trying to quote or edit. Quoting your post worked this time, trying to quote other posts may not. Its strange and has been that way for years now.

Yeah; most times its using this: '
Its for sure why thread titles are sometimes invisible.
The ' in the thread title will cause it to just...disappear!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2020 05:16 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Nam was never shown throwing the train, so we dont know if he struggled or not. H1 claims Kurse struggled when throwing the boulder because he grunted. Lol. Baseball players grunt when they throw the ball at a hard rate. Its a silly claim. As for the boulder, how much does a boulder weigh on an alien planet? I dont know. All I claimed was the difference between the boulder and the locomotive isnt so great that one can easily put one character over the other. Kurse still seems superior in my opinion. If Nam-Ek tried to throw punches or grapple with Kurse, he would be done.

But your opinion doesn't have any factual basis. It is rooted in bias.
Be objective and look at both feats and stop trying to make excuses on things you know is the truth. A baseball player grunts when they are using all their effort in throwing a ball or making an explosive action.
Superman is stronger than Thor and couldn't do shot to Nam with punches. The train feat is all that is needed tbh.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2020 07:55 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Use your space numbers to figure out how much force Kurse used.

Why are you so impressed with HV cutting through a steel beam? That honestly doesnt sound very impressive. Thor took the brunt of a star. Yes, the same Thor that Kurse tossed around like a ragdoll. As for the sword impaling Kurse, thats not what I was eluding to. The fact that it affected him so little was the point. He spun around and easily impailed Loki with the sword that was sticking out of him. Thats beastly. Thats something I seriously doubt Nam-Ek could do.
It takes a long time to melt steel using the temperature of it's melting point. The fact that a single swipe cut it in half (very fast) shows that the temperature was many times greater than the melting point. That's phucking impressive. Especially the fact that it didn't damage Nam at all.

The train feat is all that is needed since it is superior to anything Kurse has ever done.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2020 07:59 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

All more impressive than Nam-Ek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip6YwpLcIjI

MoS was widely regarded as just another DC/WB piece of garbage and it was. The fact that you like it tells me all I need to know about your opinions.

That Thor didn’t fight Kurse, try again

Old Post Jun 25th, 2020 06:41 AM