KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Official Joe Biden for President Thread

The Official Joe Biden for President Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

The Official Joe Biden for President Thread

Since we're only a few months away now and he's the nominee. Figured it'd be good to make a thread for Biden and his candidacy to try and keep repeat threads down and the GDF cleaner.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 06:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

He's got my vote

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 06:33 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 06:37 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm still on the fence...

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 06:42 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whoops... wrong thread... sorry.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 06:52 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

For all his faults he's not Trump, if you are American, eligible to vote and sane, that should be reason enough to give Joe your vote.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 07:01 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I hope he picks a solid VP and then retires due to health concerns before his first term is over

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 07:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I regret backing red Minnesota but at this stage I still think it'll be close.

FTC I've only made that bet. Now idk what to predict....

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 07:16 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tru-marvell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I hope he picks a solid VP and then retires due to health concerns before his first term is over

I predict (pure fantasy) that he chooses M. Obama as his VP... Joe has a breakdown at the convention and she is then nominated and proceeds to whoop Trumps azz...

But Joe will likely choose someone like Abrams (not a fan of her at all) and loose a somewhat close election.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 07:18 PM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last time around I made stupid ambitious bets like red Nevada, red NH, red Colorado, red Virginia, red NM and red Maine FFS. I knew they'd go blue but I thought **** it!

Now I know things are tighter and I'm not risking losses.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 07:21 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Biden is a senile old man and he's a pervert. And on November 3rd he'll be a loser as well. "But, da polls! What about da polls?!" Oh, you mean the same polls that said Hillary was gonna walk all over Trump as well?Polls like that? LoL.

Sorry, I don't believe the fake polls which always oversamples democrats.

Trump may also be old but he at least is still pretty sharp mentally and he's no doubt gonna chew Biden up and spit him out in the debates. It's gonna be tantamount to watching a grown man beat up a little child lol.

I'll probably be tempted to feel sorry for Biden after Trump utterly destroys him but that'll quickly pass when I remember all the lying BS Biden has said about him.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jun 29th, 2020 at 07:26 PM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 07:21 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump is a senile old man and a pervert as well. It's literally a "pick your poison" election.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 07:24 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Biden is a senile old man and he's a pervert. And on November 3rd he'll be a loser as well. "But, da polls! What about da polls?!" Oh, you mean the same polls that said Hillary was gonna walk all over Trump as well?Polls like that? LoL.

Sorry, I don't believe the fake polls which always oversamples democrats.

Trump may also be old but he at least is still pretty sharp mentally and he's no doubt gonna chew Biden up and spit him out in the debates. It's gonna be tantamount to watching a grown man beat up a little child lol.
November is coming my far right friend.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Jun 29th, 2020 at 07:28 PM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 07:25 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by tru-marvell
I predict (pure fantasy) that he chooses M. Obama as his VP... Joe has a breakdown at the convention and she is then nominated and proceeds to whoop Trumps azz...

But Joe will likely choose someone like Abrams (not a fan of her at all) and loose a somewhat close election.

I said I hope he picks Michelle Obama months ago, I knew it was likely a fantasy as well then. Still, one can hope.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 07:26 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

don't care who becomes next POTUS as long as it isn't that orangutan

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 07:36 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michelle Obama would be a bad choice imo. Here are three reasons.

1. "Oh, you're playing the black card hmm?"
2. "Oh a president's wife who isn't Clinton hmm?"
3. Uh, she's gonna debate Pence and not Trump... she probably would do better against Trump...

I'm still sticking with Tammy Baldwin. Best chance Biden has to win the midwest imo.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 07:40 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
President Of The United States or POTUS looks like Piece Of Total Utter Shit!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 07:41 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Well, you're gonna be hugely disappointed then. wink

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 07:43 PM
dadudemon

For anyone who wants to vote for Biden:

You've decided that Biden's perversions and racism is not enough to deter your vote and you'll vote for him despite his perversions and racism.

What a disgusting compromise.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 07:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Better to be an open Biden voter than a closeted Trump voter, as grandma says

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:01 PM