KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Boogaloo America

Boogaloo America
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

November is coming.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2020 08:50 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2020 08:59 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
It's BLM and the left-wing media that're trying to start a race war, dumb***. People who're truly white supremacists don't have the numbers to start anything of actual significance; their numbers are a joke. Unless you stupidly believe that everyone who voted for Trump (over 62 million americans) are all white supremacists lol.

Oh, that's right... you and most other retarded leftists do actually believe that, don't you? laughing

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2020 05:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

White supremacists or anti-police libertarians? What we know about the 'boogaloo'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...AndroidApp_Copy

It seems Boogaloo like to gas light as other factions but the right shifty sounds familiar. Experts agree boogaloo are right wing.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 09:41 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Libertarian 2020 candidate appears on podcast tied to ‘boogaloo’ movement

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...AndroidApp_Copy

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 09:49 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
White supremacists or anti-police libertarians? What we know about the 'boogaloo'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...AndroidApp_Copy

It seems Boogaloo like to gas light as other factions but the right shifty sounds familiar. Experts agree boogaloo are right wing.
""""""""""""experts""""""""""""

I have literally no idea who these people are. I didn't even read the OP. But I if """"""""""""experts"""""""""""" think they're "right-wing", they're probably alright

Shoot me if I'm wrong.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 09:53 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Scribble
""""""""""""experts""""""""""""

I have literally no idea who these people are. I didn't even read the OP. But I if """"""""""""experts"""""""""""" think they're "right-wing", they're probably alright

Shoot me if I'm wrong.

Do you understand how much it means to me that you got your quotation marks symmetric not once but twice?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 01:36 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
It's BLM and the left-wing media that're trying to start a race war, dumb***. People who're truly white supremacists don't have the numbers to start anything of actual significance; their numbers are a joke. Unless you stupidly believe that everyone who voted for Trump (over 62 million americans) are all white supremacists lol.

Oh, that's right... you and most other retarded leftists do actually believe that, don't you? laughing

Wat?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 11:34 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :yeslaughing Happy Dance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums...11#post17369273

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jan 12th, 2021 07:19 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote