KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Who will Maxwell Spill the beans on?

Poll
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Prince Andrew 1 25.00%
Bill Clinton 3 75.00%
Jeffrey Epstein 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who will Maxwell Spill the beans on?
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scribble

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
would have been when I was a kid and varies state to state in the uk and country to country in Europe, totally normal in Italy or Greece yes.
You come from the generation of Jimmy Savile and 12-year-old groupies for rock bands, your generation's standards were godawful and nothing to fall back on in this discussion.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 08:22 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

I'm bored of this. I think I've made my point well enough. I'll leave you to keep explaining why Paedo Joe isn't a paedo.

And the full video again, for anyone to see for themselves and make their own mind up:

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 08:25 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
I'm bored of this. I think I've made my point well enough. I'll leave you to keep explaining why Paedo Joe isn't a paedo.

And the full video again, for anyone to see for themselves and make their own mind up:

no you have suggested an elderly man acting to mainly family and friends is definately a paedo. I suggest many people would be accused of being paedos using your criteria. Whereas Trump has a witness and adult who was a child saying he raped her...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 08:28 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

no you have suggested an elderly man acting to mainly family and friends is definately a paedo. I suggest many people would be accused of being paedos using your criteria. Whereas Trump has a witness and adult who was a child saying he raped her...
Okay, I'll bite one last time: you deflecting to Trump is pointless as we already mostly agree on Trump's grossness. Deflecting to Trump only works against Trumpers.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 08:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

no he is touching children as was common 40 years ago. Times change.

Not that kind of touching.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 09:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Not that kind of touching.
well no one seems to be pressing charges.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 09:28 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
Okay, I'll bite one last time: you deflecting to Trump is pointless as we already mostly agree on Trump's grossness. Deflecting to Trump only works against Trumpers.
it's not a deflection. smile

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 09:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

well no one seems to be pressing charges.

No pressing charges, just a lot of pressing from Uncle Joe.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 09:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Feds gave Ghislaine Maxwell paper clothes and took away sheets over suicide fears

Probably should have provided a bulletproof vest too in order to prevent suicide.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 08:23 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Feds gave Ghislaine Maxwell paper clothes and took away sheets over suicide fears

Probably should have provided a bulletproof vest too in order to prevent suicide.
Yeah, how could you stop Trump if he wanted you dead? thumb up

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 08:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love being better than anyone who thinks Trump was behind it smile

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 08:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, how could you stop Trump if he wanted you dead? thumb up

You're breaking the special rules, m8.

It's okay to blame the Clintons for these kinds of questionable deaths, but it's not okay to blame Trump even though it happened under his watch and his own attorney general mysteriously hand-waved Epstein's suicide as a series of mistakes.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 08:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You're breaking the special rules, m8.

It's okay to blame the Clintons for these kinds of questionable deaths, but it's not okay to blame Trump even though it happened under his watch and his own attorney general mysteriously hand-waved Epstein's suicide as a series of mistakes.
Oh yeah, sorry forgot those till Surt got prissy. smile

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 08:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, you two clowns should get a room. It's getting old.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 08:33 PM