KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Strength increasing ability.

Strength increasing ability.
Started by: JBL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah... I'm not gonna ban anyone for having an opinion. JBL made an interesting thread. I replied. Alberto (incorrectly, mind you) tried to correct me.

I mean, if people want to debate the subject, that's fine, but the comics are pretty clear about it. As long as it doesn't gobble up the whole thread.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 08:13 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah... I'm not gonna ban anyone for having an opinion. JBL made an interesting thread. I replied. Alberto (incorrectly, mind you) tried to correct me.

I mean, if people want to debate the subject, that's fine, but the comics are pretty clear about it. As long as it doesn't gobble up the whole thread.

The thing is, most of the others know that all they do is troll - so wouldn't step up to 'debate' against someone with actual power (i.e. a mod) because they know their usual 'tactics' are just trolling instead of actual debating.

Alberto still thinks he can pull it off, but the instant you get serious, he immediately backs off and says something like 'agree to disagree'. With anyone else, he starts crowing and acting the big boy on campus.

JBL wouldn't dare. Carver...I think he genuinely thinks the world is against him, lol. TheHulkster used to step up to Galan, until he became mod....then suddenly he scurried away.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 08:21 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol, you make us sound like bogeymen.

Honestly, I don't mind debating with anyone. It's just that when I start to think that they aren't doing it in good faith that I start to get suspicious.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 08:37 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXI_wing_IXx
Junior

Apache Chief
Monitou Raven
Long Shadow
Zatanna

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 08:40 PM
xXI_wing_IXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXI_wing_IXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXI_wing_IXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

lol, you make us sound like bogeymen.

Honestly, I don't mind debating with anyone. It's just that when I start to think that they aren't doing it in good faith that I start to get suspicious.

Lol to trolls, you are. I remember the debate we had between Colossus and Ares - no trolling, no real lowballing, just a good debate. No name calling or bad blood.

And you were with Stilt, against me and others. And we all debated against you.

No bans.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 08:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Sigh... can we not resort to "Supermans Dynamic strength" in this thread, please? Let's not turn this into a Superman thread. We have enough of those.

Superman does have dynamic strength

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 08:50 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Superman does have dynamic strength
You seem scared and nervous.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 09:07 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So does you boy when you leave him in the phone at night with strange men

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 10:06 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So does you boy when you leave him in the phone at night with strange men
How did you know it was at night and on the phone?? Hmmm?????

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 10:42 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JBL
How did you know it was at night and on the phone?? Hmmm?????

You said so.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 10:51 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Guys, please. Topic.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 11:01 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Guys, please. Topic.

They've been talking about their boats and their mothers for months.

You expect them to stop now? Good luck...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 11:04 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Maul (Wildstorm)

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 11:15 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@Smurph...

Not what I'm saying. The debate on if Superman having dynamic strength been going on for years now with both camps not conceding. It changes nothing here. If the topic being discussed is debatable, then you honestly can't compare a debatable discussion with Hulk who truly have un-debatable dynamic power. It is no comparison at all. I still feel as if the thread doesn't need to be crowded with a Superman discussion, let alone a Superman vs Hulk discussion.

smile

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 01:48 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by carver9
@Smurph...

Not what I'm saying. The debate on if Superman having dynamic strength been going on for years now with both camps not conceding. It changes nothing here. If the topic being discussed is debatable, then you honestly can't compare a debatable discussion with Hulk who truly have un-debatable dynamic power. It is no comparison at all. I still feel as if the thread doesn't need to be crowded with a Superman discussion, let alone a Superman vs Hulk discussion.

smile
The only one mentioning Hulk is you, though.

This thread asks for examples of DC characters with dynamic strength, and Superman fits the bill. If you want to avoid a Superman v Hulk discussion, then stop bringing up Hulk.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 02:00 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

He can’t help himself

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 02:14 AM
carver9

Hes in the opening, lol.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 06:03 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

As an example. Doesn't mean you have to run with it.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 06:15 AM
TheHulkster

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Say

This. I mean, that's pretty insulting to say we can't debate with mods on this site - that's basically accusing them of being power mad tyrants.

Just be civil and don't troll (like in any normal serious debate) and one will have nothing to fear. But trying to insinuate that simply disagreeing with mods in a debate is a ban? That's a dick move.

You're the one who implied risk with regard to debating against a mod.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 11:11 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Because carver has said it many times before. Please don't act as if we are all noobs who are posting here for the first time, lol.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 11:39 AM