KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Was Trump paedoed himself?

Was Trump paedoed himself?
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was Trump paedoed himself?

His niece in her new book claims the President himself was a victim of child abuse... If true it might explain a lot. Important topic? Also if true he has my sympathy but it does not exonerate him from his actions.

Mary Trump's book to be published early amid 'extraordinary interest'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...AndroidApp_Copy

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Jul 6th, 2020 at 07:51 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:48 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s been abused, it’s seems in the “upper tier” of society it’s pretty common with pedophilia etc along SRA.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:59 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s been abused, it’s seems in the “upper tier” of society it’s pretty common with pedophilia etc along SRA.
Dont disagree mate, he has my sympathy for that.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 08:00 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Dont disagree mate, he has my sympathy for that.
you’d think it is true that he has been abused he’d know better about doing it himself if the allegations are true. Suppose it’s a easy process to repeat with you have power over “lesser” people.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 08:10 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Normally feminists and those who support survivors of sexual abuse would feel it very very wrong for one person to publicly reveal that another person was sexually abused without their consent.

The argument would be that it's up to them to tell their story.

I wonder if we will see that applied here.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 08:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

This may be the one Trump book I'll read; and yes, it would explain a lot. I hope it's more interesting than her brother's Art of the Deal. I found that disappointing.

I'll also be keeping in mind Mary Trump's motivations.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 09:19 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he truly did suffer sexual abuse as a child I can't think of any other reason for her to reveal it publicly besides cruelty.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 09:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Insane Titan
you’d think it is true that he has been abused he’d know better about doing it himself if the allegations are true. Suppose it’s a easy process to repeat with you have power over “lesser” people.
yeah, that's the cycle of abuse.
Originally posted by Surtur
If he truly did suffer sexual abuse as a child I can't think of any other reason for her to reveal it publicly besides cruelty.
very true, I actually agree 100%
Originally posted by Mindship
This may be the one Trump book I'll read; and yes, it would explain a lot. I hope it's more interesting than her brother's Art of the Deal. I found that disappointing.

I'll also be keeping in mind Mary Trump's motivations.
im finishing Bolton tonight not sure i can't do another trump book straight away. The Bolton book is so cringey

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 09:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay your title of this thread implies it was sexual abuse.

Seems like it was just neglect.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 09:36 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another TDS thread

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 10:07 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

@Insane Titan (since I'm unable to quote you for w/e reason):
Abuse is often passed on because the trauma is not 'digested', so it has to be expressed some way.

im finishing Bolton tonight not sure i can't do another trump book straight away. The Bolton book is so cringey
Bolton's book tempts me. But, like all the Trump books already written, when I hear the authors talk about them, about Trump, my reaction has always been, So what else is new?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 10:14 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You're unable to quote him because of the fancy apostrophes.

This is an old site, it can only handle these:

' " `` ,,

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 10:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

„ ” <---- these bad guys break kmc

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 10:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindship
@Insane Titan (since I'm unable to quote you for w/e reason):
Abuse is often passed on because the trauma is not 'digested', so it has to be expressed some way.

Bolton's book tempts me. But, like all the Trump books already written, when I hear the authors talk about them, about Trump, my reaction has always been, So what else is new?

At this point I don't know why anyone buys books about Trump.

Not to say I don't understand the curiosity, but come on now. We all know the most salacious tidbits will be covered in the media lol. You don't have to buy it.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 10:25 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

At this point I don't know why anyone buys books about Trump.

Not to say I don't understand the curiosity, but come on now. We all know the most salacious tidbits will be covered in the media lol. You don't have to buy it.
Pretty much. But then, some like the details.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're unable to quote him because of the fancy apostrophes.

This is an old site, it can only handle these:

' " `` ,,
Thanks.

Last edited by Mindship on Jul 6th, 2020 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 11:30 PM
Artol

Normally feminists and those who support survivors of sexual abuse would feel it very very wrong for one person to publicly reveal that another person was sexually abused without their consent.

The argument would be that it's up to them to tell their story.

I wonder if we will see that applied here.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 02:43 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Another TDS thread

Pretty much, yup. thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 10:47 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

An Amazon blurb for the book says the author will set out how her uncle "became the man who now threatens the world's health, economic security and social fabric".

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 11:50 AM
Scribble

An Amazon blurb for the book says the author will set out how her uncle "became the man who now threatens the world's health, economic security and social fabric".
Are you going to address the fact that you didn't read the article you posted, and that no sexual abuse is mentioned, making the very title of this thread bunk?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 12:18 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They really love granting Trump more power than he actually has.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 12:20 PM