KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » China are being dicks again.

China are being dicks again.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
It's a small handful of pathetic posters who say it lol.

I asked why you posted as if Bolton's claims were fact. What won't happen next: you gaslight and pretend that wasn't what happened.

Whatever helps you cope, no-original-thought-man.

And I answered that question here:

Originally posted by Robtard
@Surt You're free to not believe Bolton's claims against Trump and that is fine. But deep down inside, you probably do believe them.

Why do so many Republican's who worked with Trump turn on him and say many of the same thing though?

So yeah, you lied again. Don't worry, nothing will happen to you.

*Ignore the question in that post, DDM gave you your opinion on it already so we're good there.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry if the facts hurt you.

quote:

So yeah, you lied again. Don't worry, nothing will happen to you

That's not an answer.

So you lied. Again.

What will happen, I wonder? You'll get cheerleaded by the most pathetic poster here, but other than that...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

So yeah, you lied again. Don't worry, nothing will happen to you.

*Ignore the question in that post, DDM gave you your opinion on it already so we're good there.
thumb up laughing out loud Bingo!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:08 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Sorry if the facts hurt you.

That's not an answer.

So you lied. Again.

What will happen, I wonder? You'll get cheerleaded by the most pathetic poster here, but other than that...

"No you!" Clever.

It is an answer, it's factual one that you just don't like. You're free to believe something as fact or not, so am I.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"No you!" Clever.

It is an answer, it's factual one that you just don't like. You're free to believe something as fact or not, so am I.

No, it's not an answer. It doesn't tell me why you're acting like what he says is fact. All it tells me is I'm free to believe or disbelieve him. But son I didn't ask you about that.

Do not lie in this thread again thumb up

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

"No you!" Clever.

This is the correct answer!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:10 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
This is the correct answer!

Exactly, if he's free to believe/not believe, so are other people. What a weirdo.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:11 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly, if he's free to believe/not believe, so are other people. What a weirdo.
the thing is the many heads of Voltron really only allow one forum narrative their own.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmao, you guys have completely lost it.

Good.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:13 PM
dadudemon

Thank you for answering Surt's Opinion question for him.

The reason I asked, see above. Was to get Surt's opinion on that, but now that you've given it to him as usual, we can move on.

You're welcome. There's nothing enjoyable or "good" about the lame circle word games that you and Surtur play.

Edit - Caught up on the rest.

Surtur disagrees with me. He thinks they are just disgruntled ex-employees. So much for the trolling talking point about Surt copying everything I say.

Last edited by dadudemon on Jul 8th, 2020 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:14 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
You're welcome. There's nothing enjoyable or "good" about the lame circle word games that you and Surtur play.
Whilst I wish you'd let Surt speak for himself sometimes DDM, in this we agree, the Surt/Rob ping pong has an occasional trick shot and nothing more.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hey! I've said the same thing about you and Bash. You clever copycat.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

End of the day: dems could have fought for his testimony, but didn't.

And the "they didn't wanna hurt the country with a prolonged impeachment" is nonsense. If they cared about the country they wouldn't have impeached at all. They would have merely focused on the 2020 election.

But then this was never about the country or the rule of law it's about power. It's about hurting Trump as much as they can before the election takes place. I get people here don't like Trump, but the inability to grow some balls and acknowledge the power plays from the dems is getting sad.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:19 PM
dadudemon

Hey! I've said the same thing about you and Bash. You clever copycat.

"clever"

Riiiight.

PVS and I would need to go back and forth, constantly, for many months to catch up to just one regular year of you and Surt. Check it out: PVS and I were agreeing on politics about half the time before he decided real life was more important than a dying and outdated forum.

Edit - That means PVS and I are better than you and Surt.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:20 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You and Bash have been at each other's throats nigh-constantly since I've been here and I've been here a long time. There's no re-imaging that reality.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Edit - Caught up on the rest.

Surtur disagrees with me. He thinks they are just disgruntled ex-employees. So much for the trolling talking point about Surt copying everything I say.

And remember he said I did it again in this thread lol. I laughed.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 06:22 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

"clever"

Riiiight.

PVS and I would need to go back and forth, constantly, for many months to catch up to just one regular year of you and Surt. Check it out: PVS and I were agreeing on politics about half the time before he decided real life was more important than a dying and outdated forum.

Edit - That means PVS and I are better than you and Surt.

come on it wastes time we could spend engaging with people we don't like in real life.

dadudemon

You and Bash have been at each other's throats nigh-constantly since I've been here and I've been here a long time. There's no re-imaging that reality.

But not constantly. It's an on and off affair. Even then, it usually doesn't last beyond a few back and forth posts.

You understand we are getting too old for that shit, right?

Robtard
Senor Member

I legit laughed at this remaking. Good stuff.