KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Onesies

Onesies
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Onesies

I have a tiger onesie and a rabbit onesie in the uk both are too hot for Africa, my wife has a cat onesie in the uk. I like to wear the tiger one more, and growl and I identify with it more than the rabbit. Does anyone else have a onesie? and if so which animal do you identify with most.

I would like to add I am not a furry, really. Dressing as animals is just something I do, I don't take it seriously.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 09:38 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

There's a big jump between onesies and furries, dw.

I don't have one, but I'd get a cat one. I have a pink cat hoodie with ears. It's cute.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 09:54 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Re: Onesies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I have a tiger onesie and a rabbit onesie in the uk both are too hot for Africa, my wife has a cat onesie in the uk. I like to wear the tiger one more, and growl and I identify with it more than the rabbit. Does anyone else have a onesie? and if so which animal do you identify with most.

I would like to add I am not a furry, really. Dressing as animals is just something I do, I don't take it seriously.

Out here in cornpone Missouri when we get alot of ice I have the ole mountain man long johns with the button up flap butt I wear, they're just grey and I've had the same pair for like 12 years lol, I wear them with shorts haha.

No animal onsesies laughing

Last edited by snowdragon on Jul 10th, 2020 at 09:57 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 09:55 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble

I don't have one, but I'd get a cat one. I have a pink cat hoodie with ears. It's cute.
thumb up when i am back in the uk next the Mrs and I will do a pic for the picture thread! thumb up
Originally posted by snowdragon
Out here in cornpone Missouri when we get alot of ice I have the ole mountain man long johns with the button up flap butt I wear, they're just grey and I've had the same pair for like 12 years lol, I wear them with shorts haha.

No animal onsesies laughing
you should get a onesie it's the ears on the hood that make them!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 09:58 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I identity as a deer and have several deer plushies (look at my last photo in the picture thread). I have a pair of black antlers that I’ll pose in, too. Been looking to get a deer onesie.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 10:00 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

thumb up when i am back in the uk next the Mrs and I will do a pic for the picture thread! thumb up you should get a onesie it's the ears on the hood that make them!

I'm not gonna lie, when it's icey and such I love my silly double layer wool/cotton long johns and I have full length silk long johns so I can shovel my driveway in shorts/wool hat and boots............hmmmm but if they could print an animal on my long johns I'd go with some new world monkey like a golden lion tamarin! stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 10:06 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't own any onesies, haven't since I was a wee little one.

But I have no problem with adults wearing them and I firmly believe that Furries get hate when zero is deserved, if someone wants to dress up like a giant sexy rabbit, who cares, they're not hurting anyone. Same towards the shit LARPers and conventions goers get. Let them be.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 10:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Scribble

Uh-oh, are you a catgirl?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 10:30 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Eon Blue
I identity as a deer and have several deer plushies (look at my last photo in the picture thread). I have a pair of black antlers that I’ll pose in, too. Been looking to get a deer onesie.

This is treading into otherkin territory.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 10:31 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

thumb up when i am back in the uk next the Mrs and I will do a pic for the picture thread! thumb up you should get a onesie it's the ears on the hood that make them!

Originally posted by snowdragon
I'm not gonna lie, when it's icey and such I love my silly double layer wool/cotton long johns and I have full length silk long johns so I can shovel my driveway in shorts/wool hat and boots............hmmmm but if they could print an animal on my long johns I'd go with some new world monkey like a golden lion tamarin! stick out tongue

I want to see pictures of dudes in onesies.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 10:33 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

I have one made out of human skin matched exactly to my skin.

I walk around naked is what I'm saying.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 12:05 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Re: Onesies

I don't recall ever wearing a onesie, so I would have been toddler if I did. I've nothing against them really. They just never pop into my head, plus it's pretty hot and sunny here. Gotta show off my gorgeous legs ya know?

I could probably do a lizard one. I've always wanted to morph into a giant reptilian monster, and **** this stupid universe for not letting me. I always go to sleep hoping reality ends because of that.

A chipmunk or bird might work too.

That's how it starts. thumb up

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 11th, 2020 at 03:51 AM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 03:48 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Onesies

Originally posted by StyleTime
I don't recall ever wearing a onesie, so I would have been toddler if I did. I've nothing against them really. They just never pop into my head, plus it's pretty hot and sunny here. Gotta show off my gorgeous legs ya know?

I could probably do a lizard one. I've always wanted to morph into a giant reptilian monster, and **** this stupid universe for not letting me. I always go to sleep hoping reality ends because of that.

A chipmunk or bird might work too.

That's how it starts. thumb up

laughing out loud nice.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 05:58 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Onesis suck for when you gotta take a dump.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 06:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

This requires more testing.

Do you watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 12:12 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote