KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worldbreaker Hulk vs. The Superman Trials

Worldbreaker Hulk vs. The Superman Trials
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deft

Worldbreaker Hulk vs. The Superman Trials

Inspirated by LOB's thread. Could the Worldbreaker Hulk complete the following trials?

1. Hold a miniature black hole:

https://i.imgur.com/A9qHb7u.jpg

2. Lift 200 quintillion tons:

https://imgur.com/a/FCBK2SK

3. Bench press the weight of the Earth:

https://imgur.com/a/iMadjZH

4. Break the Kerenthium chains:

https://imgur.com/a/6Oo75jX

5.Break the Dominus alternate realities:

https://imgur.com/a/z0yvm

How goes this? Discuss.

Last edited by deft on Jul 12th, 2020 at 01:53 AM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 01:51 AM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

1. Eats it

2. Eats it

3. Eats the entire planet

4. Eats them

5. Eats all of reality

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 02:13 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Re: Worldbreaker Hulk vs. The Superman Trials

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deft
Inspirated by LOB's thread. Could the Worldbreaker Hulk complete the following trials?

https://i.imgur.com/A9qHb7u.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/FCBK2SK

https://imgur.com/a/iMadjZH

https://imgur.com/a/6Oo75jX

https://imgur.com/a/z0yvm

How goes this? Discuss.

Using feats as a basis and not writer's opinions (or ours) then Hulk can complete 2 and 3 for sure.
He cannot complete 1 or 4 for sure and I don't quite understand 5 tbh.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 02:15 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Terenthium

Stealing from Star Wars.

How far DC has fallen...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 02:19 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

The order is skewed. 2. Would squish him.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 02:21 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Gecko weighs more than that and Hulk lifted him.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 02:31 AM
h1a8

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gecko weighs more than that and Hulk lifted him.

I'm not familiar with what you are talking about. Can you please post a scan.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 06:20 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

Originally posted by Adam Grimes

The order is skewed. 2. Would squish him.

World Breaker Hulk would get squished by a fraction of Earths weight?

Superman lifted 200 quintillion. Earth weighs in at around 6 sextillion, which is far more. A regular Hulk hasn't been squished (although he has been immobilized) by the weight of a star, which is even heavier.

World Breaker Hulk would lift 200 quintillion tons with his pinky.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 12:16 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Enzeru
World Breaker Hulk would get squished by a fraction of Earths weight?

Superman lifted 200 quintillion. Earth weighs in at around 6 sextillion, which is far more. A regular Hulk hasn't been squished (although he has been immobilized) by the weight of a star, which is even heavier.

World Breaker Hulk would lift 200 quintillion tons with his pinky.

Surely it depends on how large that star was?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 12:24 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: Worldbreaker Hulk vs. The Superman Trials

laughing out loud

laughing out loud laughing

Not a chance.

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Does he know Tarquism Vo? Then no.

How goes this? Discuss.

It goes about as well as Hank Pym's marriage.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 12:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Surely it depends on how large that star was?

Why though? Stars are far more dense than planets, so even stars smaller than Earth would be heavier. Or am I off here? Feel free to correct me. I have the common knowledge of a toddler.

Not that stars even really matter in this argument, because I was debunking the statement of World Breaker Hulk getting squished by 200 quintillion tons, which is still much less than the weight of the Earth. Probably also much less weight than a fairly small planet.
Even someone like Thor hasn't been squished (again, only immobilized) by the weight of 20 planets and it has been said that he can benchpress small planets. And I am now supposed to believe that WB Hulk can't handle the fraction of the Earths weight? Give me a break.

I've never considered the 200 quintillion tons feat as something impressive anyway. It sounds impressive, but in comics things get way more comical way faster.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 01:02 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Why though? Stars are far more dense than planets, so even stars smaller than Earth would be heavier. Or am I off here? Feel free to correct me. I have the common knowledge of a toddler.

Not that stars even really matter in this argument, because I was debunking the statement of World Breaker Hulk getting squished by 200 quintillion tons, which is still much less than the weight of the Earth. Probably also much less weight than a fairly small planet.
Even someone like Thor hasn't been squished (again, only immobilized) by the weight of 20 planets and it has been said that he can benchpress small planets. And I am now supposed to believe that WB Hulk can't handle the fraction of the Earths weight? Give me a break.

I've never considered the 200 quintillion tons feat as something impressive anyway. It sounds impressive, but in comics things get way more comical way faster.

Superman doing it casually with one arn is why its impressive.

Hulk or Thor can never, ever do that. Hulk exerted far more effort over a much lighter weight in that famous mountain range feat.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 01:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

So much context.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 01:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

doesn't the moon weigh about 81 quintillion tons?

if so then superman was easily one arm pressing the weight of multiple moons. not too shabby.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 01:36 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Batman had gauntlets filled with dozens of red suns. Comic physics.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 01:45 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by cdtm
Superman doing it casually with one arn is why its impressive.

Hulk or Thor can never, ever do that. Hulk exerted far more effort over a much lighter weight in that famous mountain range feat.

You do know which version of the Hulk this is right? I don't see why he couldn't pass every single one of them? Savage Hulk made Nightmare have nightmares, so I wouldn't sell a stronger minded Hulk short on number 5 of these trials.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 04:43 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Worldbreaker Hulk vs. The Superman Trials

Originally posted by h1a8
Using feats as a basis and not writer's opinions (or ours) then Hulk can complete 2 and 3 for sure.
He cannot complete 1 or 4 for sure and I don't quite understand 5 tbh.

🤦‍♂️ I was with you until you mentioned the chains... where's the evidence that the hype the metal is getting through exposition here an accurate hype

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 04:44 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
doesn't the moon weigh about 81 quintillion tons?

if so then superman was easily one arm pressing the weight of multiple moons. not too shabby.

That was an impressive feat for sure, and judging by how easily he lifted it he probably could've lifted far more than multiple Earth sized moons. But then again, so could this version of the Hulk. All Star Superman was also amped to the that it was killing him.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 04:49 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Batman had gauntlets filled with dozens of red suns. Comic physics.
Binders full of women, Lol!!!!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 05:43 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

Originally posted by Stoic
That was an impressive feat for sure, and judging by how easily he lifted it he probably could've lifted far more than multiple Earth sized moons. But then again, so could this version of the Hulk. All Star Superman was also amped to the that it was killing him.
he overpowered the machine pretty easily with one arm. so he should be able to lift at least twice the weight with both arms.

so he can easily press about 2.5 moons with one arm, and about 5 moons with both arms.

hulk doesnt have any pressing feats that even come close.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 05:54 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote