KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Godzilla vs Hulk

Godzilla vs Hulk
Started by: DantasKEdc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Did his pants gets blown off?
Yes the powerlevel behind such an attack should be off the charts if we take a look at Hulk's pants history.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 12:55 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It was the bomb that did it. Think it was made by Amadeus?

If so...

Amadeus Cho > Reed Richards, confirmed

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 12:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Amadeus >>>WBH in the Dark Dimension..

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 12:58 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Amadeus >>>WBH in the Dark Dimension..
Exactly thumb up

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 01:00 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

WB hulk wins, depends on the incarnation of Godzilla.

Comic Godzilla's(IDW,DH,marvel) have some great feats, Godzilla in hell does

But if your pitting movie/anime Godzilla's against comicbook characters it's kinda spite

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 04:36 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

On top of that I firmly believe Godzilla should stay solidly in the mid to high herald tier with maybe a couple jumps into trans or something via an outside amp but I don't ever wanna see any stupid multiversal crap or anything like that.

The blackhole stuff is already insane and high power levels leads to shit storytelling a lot of times. Not that Gojira is a story heavy character but still.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 01:18 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yes the powerlevel behind such an attack should be off the charts if we take a look at Hulk's pants history.

In Heart of the Monster they were blown off if I rember correctly, but due to censorship ratings, they can't show superheroes having their pants blown off with their dicks hanging outs. This isn't something that should be accounted for, or we'd see every character outside of the forcefield generator types losing their clothing as well. Imagine Poison Ivy in her birthday suit?

Last edited by Stoic on Jul 14th, 2020 at 04:16 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 04:14 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I'm trying

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 01:01 PM
DarkSaint85

Is it hard?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 01:15 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Shadow isn't as young as he used to be, let him focus for a while longer.

His little zilla needs more time to recover after each atomic breath, you know?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 01:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote