KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Slowest person who can land a hit on....

Slowest person who can land a hit on....
Started by: LordGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordGod
The One

Slowest person who can land a hit on....

Who is the slowest character in comics who can land a legitimate punch (or series of punches) on Ultra Instinct Goku?-

(please log in to view the image)

Please provide evidence to back up your claims, and we'll assume that Goku is going allout here.

And no time or reality manip obviously. Want to know who can do it with pure speed alone.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 03:30 PM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The way Ultra Instinct is designed, is it even possible to hit someone using it with pure speed? The body reacts to threats automatically and moves out of the way; there doesn't seem to be a threshold of how fast you are to hit someone. Weiss even avoided attacks he wasn't paying attention to because his UI is always active.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 03:36 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

Ultra Instinct Goku wasn't untouchable. Jiren was keeping up with him and was landing blows after he powered up. Whis is an Angel, so he's just on a completely different level.

So ya it is possible to hit Goku. I'm just curious what level of comic book speed is needed to do that?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 03:40 PM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I think the anime section needs a thread.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 04:03 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

From what was explained to me a while back, was that it was claimed that no one would able to land a hit unless they were able to bend time. Maybe someone else has a counter for this, as I didn't participate in the discussion. The debate was on whether, or not the Flash, or Superman could defeat Ultra Instinct Goku, and the vast majority didn't think so.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 04:35 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

From what was explained to me a while back, anime threads were supposed to go in the anime or foreign forums.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 04:45 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Well if a Mod allows for it... Then what?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 04:52 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Have they, or have they not seen it?

Check this thread out:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t669862.html

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 04:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Have they, or have they not seen it?

Check this thread out:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t669862.html

Good one. I've been seeing them here lately, so I was under the impression that some of them were allowed. Not my thing since I don't post Anime vs Comic book battles in this forum.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 05:10 PM
CosmicComet

UI is described so unimpressively.

Ok you attack and dodging without thinking. So you eliminate any latency between stimulus intake and actual physical reflex. Lots of things in fiction have been described that way.

That's all fine and dandy and all but HOW fast is Goku now still? It doesnt tell us. Does he dodge and throw punches in attoseconds? Zeptoseconds? Planck seconds? Zero time?

We still dont know unless I'm missing something. DB was always poor with speed descriptions.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 05:33 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Stoic
Well if a Mod allows for it... Then what?
We recently talked about this in the mod lounge.

The comparison threads(ie. which comic book character can replicate 'x' feat) are fine as long as the anime/manga feat in question is only used as the initial benchmark, and the rest of the discussion is centered around comic book characters replicating said feat.

But obviously any threads that cross into the realm of "anime characters vs. comic characters" are a no-go here.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 05:39 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Galan007

The comparison threads(ie. which comic book character can replicate 'x' feat) are fine as long as the anime/manga feat in question is only used as the initial benchmark, and the rest of the discussion is centered around comic book characters replicating said feat.

But obviously any threads that cross into the realm of "anime characters vs. comic characters" are a no-go here.

Cool.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 05:47 PM
DeadpoolXXX

my thread was a comparison thread sad

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 05:50 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CosmicComet
UI is described so unimpressively.

Ok you attack and dodging without thinking. So you eliminate any latency between stimulus intake and actual physical reflex. Lots of things in fiction have been described that way.

That's all fine and dandy and all but HOW fast is Goku now still? It doesnt tell us. Does he dodge and throw punches in attoseconds? Zeptoseconds? Planck seconds? Zero time?

We still dont know unless I'm missing something. DB was always poor with speed descriptions.

It was a significant increase in his speed as they showed him to be able to blitz a full-powered Jiren, and we already know Jiren to be MFTL+; in the Quadrillions x SoL range as proven by multiple calcs.

I don't think not mentioning an exact value for his speed makes the form itself poorly explained, it's been foreshadowed and explained since early DBS. We can just estimate what speed range he would fall in by scaling him to other characters, that's infact how most of fictional verses work; and DB is just one of them.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 06:25 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX

Just PM Bada about it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 06:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Bada is horrible

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 06:33 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 06:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Nice. thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 07:00 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
We discussed it after your thread got closed.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 07:51 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

jiren kept up with goku because he is just as fast as goku is...

slow people won't tag goku at all

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 08:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote