KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Will 2020 and COVD19 be integrated into 2020-2021 pop culture.

Will 2020 and COVD19 be integrated into 2020-2021 pop culture.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will 2020 and COVD19 be integrated into 2020-2021 pop culture.

is anyone else surprised we don't have more reference to it in recent pop culture, will we get a glut of it in the up coming film scripts, books and TV? Thoughts?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 05:45 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

screenwriters are already writing covid-19 scripts

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 08:06 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. Hollywood will continue to PUSH this narrative until people are willing to Nuke Hollywood. Cause Hollywood is that Stupid and out of touch.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 08:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I already saw a 30 rock reunion trailer where she berates a guy for not wearing a mask

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 08:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. Hollywood will continue to PUSH this narrative until people are willing to Nuke Hollywood. Cause Hollywood is that Stupid and out of touch.

Can you imagine the cringe documentaries we know will be coming? And how slanted they will be?

I'm predicting at least one doc specifically made for netflix where it blames Trump and barely mentions the WHO or China.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 08:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
Can you imagine the cringe documentaries we know will be coming? And how slanted they will be?

I'm predicting at least one doc specifically made for netflix where it blames Trump and barely mentions the WHO or China.

Yeah. Reminds me of back in the old days of them doing all those "Made for TV movie Specials"

All will go Right into the Not Gonna Watch Pile.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 09:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

It's like you spastics don't even pay attention.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 10:57 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

There will be a Covid-19 movie in 2024 (I.e. once Covid is over with).

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:19 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of coarse Whirly has to bring Politics to the movie forum, the GDF isn’t enough for this narcissist

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:36 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Every one KNOWS about that Mess. It is more of the Tried and should be left for Dead Zombie Franchises trying to jump on the back of a New Thing to carry it along.

Granted the Covid Crap could just be summed up if everyone just goes and watches the movie Outbreak.

ITS THE MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 12:57 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Every one KNOWS about that Mess. It is more of the Tried and should be left for Dead Zombie Franchises trying to jump on the back of a New Thing to carry it along.

Granted the Covid Crap could just be summed up if everyone just goes and watches the movie Outbreak.

ITS THE MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ach well. At least it's entertaining. Unlike Contagion.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:05 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michael Moore is so gonna make a documentary about this

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:31 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

I thought he was cancelled.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 12:15 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or was he

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 12:21 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Surtur
Or was he

Yes. By both the left AND the right.

Poor Michael. Getting politically spit roasted.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 12:52 AM
Chint

There will be films on this topic, the main thing is that there are not too many of them, because then it will not be very cool

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 07:00 AM
Chint is currently offline Click here to Send Chint a Private Message Find more posts by Chint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sang15512

There will be a Covid-19 movie in 2024 (I.e. once Covid is over with).

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 12:54 PM
Sang15512 is currently offline Click here to Send Sang15512 a Private Message Find more posts by Sang15512 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Looks like I'll need to add this to my extensive digital media library (Plex) for posterity's sake.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 09:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

they could do a corona vamp movie too, a black comedy

the vamps are slowly dying out cuz nobody is leaving their houses and people are refusing to invite strangers inside cuz of fear of covid and there are also curfews so the vampires try to make the public believe it's a hoax

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 09:38 PM
jackfms

Re: Will 2020 and COVD19 be integrated into 2020-2021 pop culture.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
is anyone else surprised we don't have more reference to it in recent pop culture, will we get a glut of it in the up coming film scripts, books and TV? Thoughts?

Haha, I am damn sure in many countries the Scriptwriters would have started their work. By the end of 2021, we will surely gonna witness a movie on COVID-19 - A PANDEMIC!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2020 12:57 PM
jackfms is currently offline Click here to Send jackfms a Private Message Find more posts by jackfms Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote