KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » BLM terrorist kills white woman for saying "all lives matter"

BLM terrorist kills white woman for saying "all lives matter"
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Artol
Depending on the circumstances I do think that could become national news. Though I don’t find it inconceivable that his story might get some national exposure as well perhaps as more is learned.

I noticed the word "might". It "might" get some national exposure.

Just for fun: guy gets gunned down for saying black lives matter. You still including a "might" when it comes to it getting some national exposure?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Originally posted by Surtur
As long as u feel they'd lend the same understanding to a police officer.

Do you? I'd be shocked if you did.

It depends really, right now is certainly a time where officers are more in the spotlight, generally I’d say the media has a pretty pro-police bias, often is it taking their press releases word for word. Generally you don’t have to convince me that mainstream media is a biased garbage, I just think both the left wing Framing that it is consistently right wing biased and the right wing framing that it is consistently left wing biased are too simplistic, the biases are much more towards power and access and towards profit optimization.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:19 PM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It depends really, right now is certainly a time where officers are more in the spotlight, generally I’d say the media has a pretty pro-police bias, often is it taking their press releases word for word. Generally you don’t have to convince me that mainstream media is a biased garbage, I just think both the left wing Framing that it is consistently right wing biased and the right wing framing that it is consistently left wing biased are too simplistic, the biases are much more towards power and access and towards profit optimization.

You say "it depends" and you're talking about circumstances.

But see no, to the mob? It depends on the racial makeup of the cop and the person shot.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cuz I mean if circumstances were relevant people would wait until all details are out before they burn and loot and all that shit they do.

Can we just admit there is a double standard? And that this case will more than likely make that double standard even more obvious?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:20 PM
Artol

I noticed the word "might". It "might" get some national exposure.

Just for fun: guy gets gunned down for saying black lives matter. You still including a "might" when it comes to it getting some national exposure?

Yes. I do think it is slightly more likely that an equivalent story for BLM would become news right now just because of familiarity. But I do think it could potentially just as much be disregarded.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:21 PM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes. I do think it is slightly more likely that an equivalent story for BLM would become news right now just because of familiarity. But I do think it could potentially just as much be disregarded.

I can't see how someone being murdered for saying BLM would be discarded by the media.

I legit don't see that scenario playing out. Not a chance in hell.

Our media is so insane and bias they'd jizz their god damn pants over such a story.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Next you'll tell me if Trump left a chick to drown in the late 1960s in the same way Ted Kennedy did that dems would never mention it.

Buuut we know they would tho.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:24 PM
Silent Master

By "I do think it could potentially just as much be disregarded" do you mean a 50% chance, 99% or like 2%?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:25 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

You say "it depends" and you're talking about circumstances.

But see no, to the mob? It depends on the racial makeup of the cop and the person shot.

Yeah, it does. A white cop shooting a white person won’t be reported in the same way. I think that is mostly because the majority of people think that black people are unjustly targeted by police and less likely to get justice. So a police officer killing a white person gets filed as “he probably deserved it” by almost everyone. While a black person being killed by a white police officer is more contentious.

I generally think police officers should have to justify every killing, and more so, ever bullet they fire. Any killing, imo, should trigger an automatic independent investigation into the appropriate use of force.

Artol

Originally posted by Silent Master
By "I do think it could potentially just as much be disregarded" do you mean a 50% chance, 99% or like 2%?

68 - 32

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, it does. A white cop shooting a white person won’t be reported in the same way. I think that is mostly because the majority of people think that black people are unjustly targeted by police and less likely to get justice. So a police officer killing a white person gets filed as “he probably deserved it” by almost everyone. While a black person being killed by a white police officer is more contentious.

I generally think police officers should have to justify every killing, and more so, ever bullet they fire. Any killing, imo, should trigger an automatic independent investigation into the appropriate use of force.

To you I believe the circumstances matter.

But not to the mob.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:26 PM
Artol

Next you'll tell me if Trump left a chick to drown in the late 1960s in the same way Ted Kennedy did that dems would never mention it.

Buuut we know they would tho.

Of course Dems would mention it, at the same time I think Republicans would support it, and a Trump would ultimately get away with it either way. That’s how everything gets framed now, most people perceive every issue in the partisan way they subscribe to.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also the sun calls daily wire far right so i dunno

they seem dumb as f*ck

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:27 PM
Silent Master

68 - 32

You honestly believe there is a 68% chance that the MSM like Don Lemon from CNN would mostly ignore a black person being murdered for saying "black lives matter"?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:31 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Why do you think it's not being picked up by the MSM?

Lack of controversy, as I've said time and time again.

If things actually went down as Ramirez claims, no one will really dispute the shooter needs to face charges. It's really unfortunate they won't likely find the shooter though, if only to hear his version of it. Ramirez says they were both pointing guns at each other.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:38 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody disputed george floyds killer needed charges.

Mongrels burnt down cities anyways. Media creamed their pants over it.

People really truly gonna attempt to say there isn't a double standard here? Really? Feels like the ultimate in gaslighting.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 12th, 2020 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:43 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by StyleTime
Lack of controversy, as I've said time and time again.

If things actually went down as Ramirez claims, no one will really dispute the shooter needs to face charges. It's really unfortunate they won't likely find the shooter though, if only to hear his version of it. Ramirez says they were both pointing guns at each other.

It's not controversial to murder someone for saying something you disagree with?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not controversial to murder someone for saying something you disagree with?

Apparently a crime is only controversial if people dispute the charges.

Yes it does sound retarded, but I'm sure there is a valid explanation behind the logic.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:47 PM
StyleTime

Well, yeah. Not enough would disagree for there to be controversy. I'm sure there's some folks who think we should be able to kill freely, but they're a minority.
Nobody disputed george floyds killer needed charges.

Mongrels burnt down cities anyways. Media creamed their pants over it.

People really truly gonna attempt to say there isn't a double standard here? Really? Feels like the ultimate in gaslighting.

Apparently a crime is only controversial if people dispute the charges.

Yes it does sound retarded, but I'm sure there is a valid explanation behind the logic.

I'm saying it's about the only angle I could see enough people taking interest in. Floyd's case had other incident-related discussion points, although comparing a civilian killing to a cop killing is difficult.

KMC threads often mirror real world reactions: hot button topics here are generally hot button topics out there. This thread is two pages of mostly talking about other things. And that wouldn't have happened had Artol not been kind enough to engage. We've barely talked about the actual accident, because there's little to say about it. If Ramirez's testimony is correct, then it's pretty cut and dry. I doubt even the conservative outlets that covered it will care for too long.

It's the same reason why positive stories rarely get attention. People go "oh", then go back to playing The Last of Us Part II. /shrug

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 13th, 2020 at 01:05 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 01:00 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

If the MSM does cover the story it's pretty much guaranteed that they won't mention the details of what happened. If it was a white person killing a black person though you can bet they'd mention every single detail of exactly what happened. Therein lies the problem, the left-wing media has a clear pro-BLM bias and therefore are not real journalists.

Real journalists would mention all of the details. So, the next time some loser like pootybot bashes a right-wing news source for not being real news just remember this incident and how right-wing news covered it vs how left-wing news did.

This is also far from being the only example of right-wing sources covering something far better than the left-wing MSM.

And LOL@ any idiot who now claims the exact details here are somehow not relevant or important.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 13th, 2020 at 01:13 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 01:05 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote