KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » BLM terrorist kills white woman for saying "all lives matter"

BLM terrorist kills white woman for saying "all lives matter"
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StyleTime

I agree news outlets are biased. I try and go for unaltered footage when video is available, for example.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 01:20 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, yeah. Not enough would disagree for there to be controversy. I'm sure there's some folks who think we should be able to kill freely, but they're a minority.

So your argument is if most people agree that something is wrong, there's no reason to report that it happened?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 01:27 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

LoL. Yeah, it's a f***ing retarded argument but it's about what I expect from ST.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 01:34 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Silent Master
So your argument is if most people agree that something is wrong, there's no reason to report that it happened?

No, my argument is that it contributes massively to why it's not covered. Whether or not you think it should be covered is a separate issue. News outlets care about ratings/clicks.
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LoL. Yeah, it's a f***ing retarded argument but it's about what I expect from ST.

Or it's not the argument I made.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 01:50 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

IYO

Most people agreeing that it was wrong represents what percentage of the reason it wasn't covered by most news outlets. 5% 20% 80% and does that percentage hold true for all other murders?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Last edited by Silent Master on Jul 13th, 2020 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 02:04 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: BLM terrorist kills white woman for saying "all lives matter"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgkdpQhkoXU&t=2s

....and of course the MSM isn't touching this story because BLM thugs murdering a person who says "all lives matter" is not a "real world problem", right pooty?

Of course if a white person had killed a black person for saying "black lives matter" or even "all lives matter" then that shit would be all over the news.

BLM thug kills a white woman though? Meh, who cares.

I saw this in the news.

She said "All lives matter." And walked away. They shot her in the head, from behind, as the couple was walking away.

Truly stupid. People are being shot over this all lives matter stuff, now.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 02:30 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

True, but hey, at least everyone (everyone who knows about it anyway) agrees that what happened is wrong so the media has absolutely no reason to cover it according to StyleTime .

What's that, you say? Not everyone knows about it so the media should cover it? Well, yeah, common sense would suggest that but apparently a certain someone is sorely lacking in that area lol.

Going by that same logic, guess that also means the media shouldn't have covered the horrible murder of the young girl who got ran over in Chatlottesville since everyone agreed it was tragic.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 13th, 2020 at 02:45 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 02:34 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It really is amazing, the lengths some people will go in order to avoid admitting that the reason it's not getting much coverage is because it doesn't fit the MSM's narrative.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 02:45 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
You know The Sun is...right wing...right?

Does it matter?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 04:58 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

IYO

Most people agreeing that it was wrong represents what percentage of the reason it wasn't covered by most news outlets. 5% 20% 80% and does that percentage hold true for all other murders?

It's difficult to quantify things like that, and there are no hard and fast rules. Comparing other murder cases would mean examining different factors unique to that case.
True, but hey, at least everyone (everyone who knows about it anyway) agrees that what happened is wrong so the media has absolutely no reason to cover it according to StyleTime .

What's that, you say? Not everyone knows about it so the media should cover it? Well, yeah, common sense would suggest that but apparently a certain someone is sorely lacking in that area lol.

Going by that same logic, guess that also means the media shouldn't have covered the horrible murder of the young girl who got ran over in Chatlottesville since everyone agreed it was tragic.

Again, I'm not commenting on what "should" be covered, which you already know. We also don't cover many foreign policy **** ups we've had, but I wish we would. Ratings matter to media companies, so you have to do your own work if want info. /shrug
It really is amazing, the lengths some people will go in order to avoid admitting that the reason it's not getting much coverage is because it doesn't fit the MSM's narrative.

Right, as I said, your concern isn't even over the incident, but this other issue. This is due to there being little to discuss on the main topic. I'm surprised y'all haven't just made a "MSM media bias" thread. Seems like it'd be popular.

Me, DDM, and Artol are the only ones who actually tried talking about the event, other than the OP. I only see this thread going in another circle unless some new details break.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 13th, 2020 at 06:03 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 05:54 AM
Silent Master

Thank you for proving my point

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 07:12 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Does it matter?

Yes. As SM suggests, media outlets pick and choose what they report by whether or not it fits their narrative. It fits the sun's narrative.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 08:09 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's no excuse to ignore this story or not point out all of the details.

Journalists are supposed to report on things like this regardless of whether or not they think it "fits their narrative".

Both right-wing and left-wing news sites covered the George Floyd murder. So I guess that it "fit the narrative" of places like FOX news and OAN news, yeah?

Is that going to be the new argument to be used by leftists whenever CNN or MSNBC doesn't cover a relevant story? "Well, that story doesn't fit their narrative so it's perfectly acceptable for them not to cover it."

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 13th, 2020 at 12:51 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 12:41 PM
dadudemon

I think situations like these is why you're going to have an escalated civil war/race war that the media keeps feeding.

It's going to get worse. You're not going to see the white supremacists (from multiple groups) just sit back and keep taking this. Makes me nervous. An escalating civil war and race war (not mutually exclusive) is not a win for anyone.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 01:58 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by dadudemon
I think situations like these is why you're going to have an escalated civil war/race war that the media keeps feeding.

It's going to get worse. You're not going to see the white supremacists (from multiple groups) just sit back and keep taking this. Makes me nervous. An escalating civil war and race war (not mutually exclusive) is not a win for anyone.

Ha, wrong on that one, the media wins YUGELY, just like as much as they hate trump, his headlines drives their circulation and clicks. Trump might have single handedly saved multiple media/news groups.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 02:10 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by snowdragon
Ha, wrong on that one, the media wins YUGELY, just like as much as they hate trump, his headlines drives their circulation and clicks. Trump might have single handedly saved multiple media/news groups.

You're not wrong.

CNN big-wig producer said as much about Trump back in 2017/2018. Can't remember when. They need Trump to stay afloat.

Perhaps that is why Trump will win in the fall - I don't know what the media is going to do to ensure Trump will win.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 02:14 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't know what the media is going to do to ensure Trump will win.

They'll do what they did in 2016, tell everyone Trump will DEFINITELY lose, worked like a charm IMO.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 02:17 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The woman clearly didn't deserve to die, no matter how stupid her ideas were. The entire "All lives matter movement" is a racist equalisation strategy aimed at the already bigoted and stupid. However, being bigoted and stupid doesn't mean you deserve to be shot. The US gun culture and the culture war exacerbated by the right trying to prevent those without a voice having one is going to lead to more and more of this.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 03:27 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The woman clearly didn't deserve to die, no matter how stupid her ideas were. The entire "All lives matter movement" is a racist equalisation strategy aimed at the already bigoted and stupid. However, being bigoted and stupid doesn't mean you deserve to be shot. The US gun culture and the culture war exacerbated by the right trying to prevent those without a voice having one is going to lead to more and more of this.

Pretty much.

The title of this thread is also dishonest, the argument started because someone in the group Jessica Doty Whitaker (the victim) was with used a racial slur, it was overheard by another group and that started the confrontation which unfortunately lead to the shooting. Guns were present with both groups.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/indiana-...tter-supporters

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 13th, 2020 at 03:40 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 03:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

The guy that shot her is the racist and I seriously doubt he was right-wing. probably didn't have a legal gun either.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 03:36 PM