KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » BLM terrorist kills white woman for saying "all lives matter"

BLM terrorist kills white woman for saying "all lives matter"
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Pretty much.

The title of this thread is also dishonest, the argument started because someone in the group Jessica Doty Whitaker (the victim) was with used a racial slur, it was overheard by another group and that started the confrontation which unfortunately lead to the shooting. Guns were present with both groups.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/indiana-...tter-supporters
Guessed as much, redneck racists gave it large and their guns didn't save them. Sad anyone died. Stupidity is not a reason to get shot, neither is being a racist pos. But it's all to easy to shoot someone if guns are in the equation and temperatures rise. The shooter should still be prosecuted depending on the full facts to the appropriate sentence.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 03:44 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh ya, it looks like this woman was murdered and the shooter should face the consequences.

Hopefully the law will look into her fiance who also pulled a gun and see if there's anything there. Did he help escalate it after his group used the racial slur? Did he fire his gun as well? If so, who shot first?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 03:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh ya, it looks like this woman was murdered and the shooter should face the consequences.

Hopefully the law will look into her fiance who also pulled a gun and see if there's anything there. Did he help escalate it after his group used the racial slur? Did he fire his gun as well? If so, who shot first?
thumb up

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 03:48 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I hope they catch the racist that murdered her.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 03:49 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I think situations like these is why you're going to have an escalated civil war/race war that the media keeps feeding.

It's going to get worse. You're not going to see the white supremacists (from multiple groups) just sit back and keep taking this. Makes me nervous. An escalating civil war and race war (not mutually exclusive) is not a win for anyone.

I think when the MSM continues to ignore stories like this while simultaneously jumping all over every instance of when some white person does violence or even just says mean words against a minority person or against anyone on the left it will only cause resentment amongst white people which will, in turn, cause them to become racist.

It doesn't help that celebrities and the democrats don't condemn it when something like this happens either. But if there is even a whiff of a hate crime against a black person then they will lecture us all about how "it all needs to stop" and "America is so racist". Doesn't matter if there is no actual evidence of a hate crime being committed against a p-o-c; accusations are all they need to say America is a deeply racist country.

The Jussie Smollet "incident" , for example, or even the Bubba Wallace one with the supposed "noose" in his garage which also turned-out to not be true.

If this continues, I wouldn't be surprised if it leads to a rise in truly far right individuals being elected not just at the federal level, but city and state levels as well. When that happens, the media and the democrats will have no one to blame but themselves.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 03:50 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
The guy that shot her is the racist and I seriously doubt he was right-wing. probably didn't have a legal gun either.

thumb up "Bingo."

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 03:53 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope they catch the racist that murdered her.

I hope they catch the thug that did and then execute him (after he gets a fair trial, of course).

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 03:56 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The woman clearly didn't deserve to die, no matter how stupid her ideas were. The entire "All lives matter movement" is a racist equalisation strategy aimed at the already bigoted and stupid. However, being bigoted and stupid doesn't mean you deserve to be shot. The US gun culture and the culture war exacerbated by the right trying to prevent those without a voice having one is going to lead to more and more of this.
Pretty much.

The title of this thread is also dishonest, the argument started because someone in the group Jessica Doty Whitaker (the victim) was with used a racial slur, it was overheard by another group and that started the confrontation which unfortunately lead to the shooting. Guns were present with both groups.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/indiana-...tter-supporters

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 03:58 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I think when the MSM continues to ignore stories like this while simultaneously jumping all over every instance of when some white person does violence or even just says mean words against a minority person or against anyone on the left it will only cause resentment amongst white people which will, in turn, cause them to become racist.

It doesn't help that celebrities and the democrats don't condemn it when something like this happens either. But if there is even a whiff of a hate crime against a black person then they will lecture us all about how "it all needs to stop" and "America is so racist". Doesn't matter if there is no actual evidence of a hate crime being committed against a p-o-c; accusations are all they need to say America is a deeply racist country.

The Jussie Smollet "incident" , for example, or even the Bubba Wallace one with the supposed "noose" in his garage which also turned-out to not be true.

If this continues, I wouldn't be surprised if it leads to a rise in truly far right individuals being elected not just at the federal level, but city and state levels as well. When that happens, the media and the democrats will have no one to blame but themselves.
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I hope they catch the thug that did and then execute him (after he gets a fair trial, of course).

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 04:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It really is amazing, the lengths some people will go in order to avoid admitting that the reason it's not getting much coverage is because it doesn't fit the MSM's narrative.

I really don't get it either.

We've seen this before in other ways. Like how race is only mentioned if it's a white guy killing a black guy.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 08:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

BLM Supporter Shoots Woman For Saying 'All Lives Matter' And News Tries To Cover It Up

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 08:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote