KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Femboy Hooters

Femboy Hooters
Started by: Eon Blue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
He does. He's mentioned the account several times. We discussed it and the Jarvis DuPont one previously as being brilliant.

You're not a known liar so fair enough.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You're not a known liar so fair enough.

But you are, so that's why he corrected you smile

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He corrected me because I didn't see a convo you two had.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol sure. I have mentioned her multiple times.

But your legendary memory failed ya.

Ah well.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't remember EVERYTHING. Just a lot and I can't remember something I've not seen.

Whats weird, not that long ago today you accused him of being biased and only going after your faulty statements (covid threads). Seems you own Jaden an apology.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:09 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Surtur
(please log in to view the image)

laughing

Though these parody accounts get closer and closer to reality lol

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:10 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't remember EVERYTHING. Just a lot and I can't remember something I've not seen.

Whats weird, not that long ago today you accused him of being biased and only going after your faulty statements (covid threads). Seems you own Jaden an apology.

Broken clock is right twice a day.

I will say Jaden isn't as bad as the core group: Bash, Rob, and Whirly.

Does have a habit to support that side, but it's not absolute I will give him that.

Whirly would have never acknowledged the truth, nor Bash, even if they knew it. So yeah good for him.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:10 PM
snowdragon

I bet they'd serve great soy lattes with the best imitation chicken wings evah.

Which would still make them awful wings, but meh.

LOL vegan wings would actually get to me dine or at least take out from a place like that laughing

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:13 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Does have a habit to support that side, but it's not absolute I will give him that.

Whirly would have never acknowledged the truth, nor Bash, even if they knew it. So yeah good for him.
So you can't even apologize for being wrong. Nice.

LoL at "core group", you and your tribalism.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:13 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Interesting, rob was active in that thread and even posted on the next page.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:14 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you can't even apologies for being wrong. Nice.

You rarely do.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master

lol but he doesn't remember...somehow

Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why have I done now? smile

Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master

That means I read the previous page? It does not.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:15 PM
snowdragon

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

Shhh it's your bedtime old man, drink your brandy while I read you bedtime stories of Eddie Hall stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:15 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

That means I read the previous page? It does not.
i rarely if ever read previous pages.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:16 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

i rarely if ever read previous pages.

It was also posted over the weekend, which I am rarely on.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Shhh it's your bedtime old man, drink your brandy while I read you bedtime stories of Eddie Hall stick out tongue

Robtard
Senor Member

Your very existence breaks them. Though I will say that Bash has recently given you a run for your money, or is it their money smile

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:17 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Eddie Hall is top notch. I read Dan Hardy's autibiography recently, he is the most entertaining fruitcake and I believe genuinely wrote it himself as he is whip smart.

Thoroughly recommend

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:18 PM