KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Femboy Hooters

Femboy Hooters
Started by: Eon Blue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
That means I read the previous page? It does not.

I didn't say it did, calm down.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:18 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur

yeah your eyes could steal a sailor from the sea

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
I didn't say it did, calm down.

He just happened to miss it.

They always happen to miss it.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why does Robtard hate me so much?

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:20 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eon Blue

u refused to bang him

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:21 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
He just happened to miss it.

They always happen to miss it.
Surt you OK today? The level of weird, fourth wall to the forum posts. Seems. High.

Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Surt you OK today? The level of weird, fourth wall to the forum posts. Seems. High.

This your strategy? Okay.

Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd hardly call my genuine concern for another human or indeed any of my posting here strategic. I think we can all agree on this.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:23 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I'd hardly call my genuine concern for another human or indeed any of my posting here strategic. I think we can all agree on this.

"Genuine".

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Eon Blue

I do?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’m literally crying RN.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 11:41 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Let Chris fix it for you:

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 12:09 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

He had other songs?

Pfft

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 12:13 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
He had other songs?

Pfft

laughing out loud

Wicked Game does make the panties drop

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 12:13 AM
StyleTime

....am I the only one that actually likes Hooters wings? And the fried pickles?

Granted they change the recipe sometimes and I haven't been in a while. The Samurai Wings were incredible, then started to suck after they altered it. Then they stopped making them altogether.

The Daytona Beach Wings were still pretty good last time I was there though.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 12:35 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by StyleTime

Granted they change the recipe sometimes and I haven't been in a while. The Samurai Wings were incredible, then started to suck after they altered it. Then they stopped making them altogether.

I still love their buffalo shrimpsmile

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 12:46 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love Chris Isaac!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 03:10 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Hooters has awful wings. Good breasts though.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 05:35 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Hooters has awful wings. Good breasts though.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 03:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StyleTime

I dislike pickles of any kind, but as for the hooters wings...they aren't necessarily bad. It's more that they don't live up to the hype that surrounds them.

But I have bought the hooters wing sauce from the grocery store, I still have some in a few varieties, one is quite hot(called 3 mile island sauce). The sauces are all quite good.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 03:36 PM