KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Rights Struggle with Science.

The Rights Struggle with Science.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 12:03 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Count Dankula is a fud.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 12:21 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
No, none of them would suggest otherwise.

Don't die on this hill thumb up

By all means, refute them. We will all await your brilliant retort.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 03:57 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
By all means, refute them. We will all await your brilliant retort.
"back to your games again" - surtur

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 04:48 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

XYZ, were you hurt inexorably so by a trans person?

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 06:58 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

No. I just don't think should be lying to themselves and cutting themselves up permantly.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 07:53 AM
DarthAloysius

And oh one more thing: only women can get cervical cancer. This is not up for debate, at all. It never will be up for debate.
And men who are intersex, and biological males who have undergone MtF transition.

These guys can also get cervical cancer:

(please log in to view the image)

i.e. transgender men. They also have a right to medical treatment, have their awareness rasied that they need medical treatment, and to have their gender identity respected when recieving it, why do you have a problem with this?

Last edited by DarthAloysius on Jul 16th, 2020 at 10:17 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 10:13 AM
DarthAloysius is currently offline Click here to Send DarthAloysius a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAloysius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAloysius
And men who are intersex, and biological males who have undergone MtF transition.

These guys can also get cervical cancer:

i.e. transgender men. They also have a right to medical treatment, have their awareness rasied that they need medical treatment, and to have their gender identity respected when recieving it, why do you have a problem with this?

Only females can get cervical cancer. Provide a link to a man getting it. Just 1 case. Not someone who is intersex, but a male.

Nobody in this thread so far has been able to do this. They have only been able to talk about the possibilities, and even then had to use intersex people.

Might be a sign this is a losing issue and this is not the best hill to die on.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 16th, 2020 at 11:19 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 11:17 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

More proof the left doesn't embrace science: the firing of David Shor for posting a study(done by a black man) showing riots don't increase democrat voter turnout.

Does someone here wanna attempt to justify that as well?

And the 1619 project just flat out ignores historical fact, but is praised by a lot of lefties.

Any geniuses wanna come defend that too?

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 16th, 2020 at 11:23 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 11:21 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAloysius

Only females can get cervical cancer. Provide a link to a man getting it. Just 1 case. Not someone who is intersex, but a male.

Nobody in this thread so far has been able to do this. They have only been able to talk about the possibilities, and even then had to use intersex people.

Might be a sign this is a losing issue and this is not the best hill to die on.
Intersex men and trangender women are not biologically female and can get cervix cancer, this is a fact, so we can move on from that.

So again:
quote:
Can I get a genuine response?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 11:46 AM
DarthAloysius is currently offline Click here to Send DarthAloysius a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAloysius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAloysius
Intersex men

Not a male if you have a cervix

quote:
and trangender women

A transgender woman is a person born male who identifies as a woman, and they can't get it.

quote:
are not biologically female and can get cervix cancer, this is a fact, so we can move on from that.

You seem confused. Men can't get cervical cancer. Transgender women were born men. Someone born female but who identifies as a guy is a transgender man. And yes they can get it(cuz they're not really men, you see?)

quote:
Can I get a genuine response?

I have no problem with females(even ones who believe they are men) getting treated for their cervical cancer.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 11:56 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And why even pretend like those who threw a b*tch fit over the sentence "only women can get cervical cancer" did so with intersex people in mind?

You know damn well they didn't. And your final question wasn't about intersex people it was about transgender men getting treatment. Despite me not saying they should be denied treatment for cancers, how come you weren't all "why shouldn't intersex people get treated"?? Oh right, it's clear.

So why even try to bullshit me and act like you came in here in some grand defense of science and intersex people? Explain.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 12:02 PM
DarthAloysius

An intersex AMAB individual with a cervix is not a woman/female, end of. And yes, transgender women who have undergone bottom surgery are at a small risk of getting cervical cancer, google it.

If you don't which to nitpick over details like this then don't support absolutist statements that you're unable to defend.
quote:
And why even pretend like those who threw a b*tch fit over the sentence "only women can get cervical cancer" did so with intersex people in mind?
The "b*tch fit" was thrown by those taking issue with medical orgs being inclusive of trans, non-binary and intersex individuals when talking about cervical cancer. Namely by using terms like "people with cervixes" instead of "women with cervixes" in relation to getting treatment. The reason? Because trans, non-binary and intersex people are at risk of getting cervical cancer as well, and not including them in the conversation only risks them missing out on screenings.

I encourage you to read up on why such issues are trending before wading in to the debate, because based on your response to my question, you shouldn't have any problem with medical orgs behaving in this way. thumb up

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 12:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh I'm aware of the reason those who melted down have given for it.

It's not valid.

I encourage you not to make assumptions in the future thumb up

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 12:44 PM
DarthAloysius

You can expand on your reasoning as to why anytime, but I don't expect you to. Until next time. thumb up

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 12:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Time to show how much the left truly appreciates science, some articles about David Shor, fired for sharing data from a study(conducted by a black man no less):

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...mes-bennet.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...nnocent/613615/

Time to show how much the left appreciates historical fact:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...thy-of-pulitzer

https://reason.com/2020/03/06/1619-...-leslie-harris/

I encourage folk not to die on this hill

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 12:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 12:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

ohhh she blinded me with science

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 12:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't see, I'm bliiiiinded!

Yes, Men Can Have Periods and We Need to Talk About Them

blinded by the science, revved up like a deuce another beaker in the night

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 16th, 2020 at 01:06 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 01:01 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Oh I'm aware of the reason those who melted down have given for it.

Seems like you're one of them TBH, I'm unaware of this story but can gather the details from context and you have brought it up more than once in more than 1 thread (I think).

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 01:41 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote