KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ohmars Massive Corruption

Ohmars Massive Corruption
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ohmars Massive Corruption

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 05:46 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

It's clear your trying to smear her. This seems like the ethical thing to do laughing

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:02 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Ohmars Massive Corruption

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Funneling taxpayer dollars to husbands firm

Why, what a shock! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:06 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Campaign financing in the US is designed to encourage this despicable behaviour.

I remember watching an investigative documentary on it and one thing really stuck in my mind.

A candidate can loan their own campaign money from a business they own at extortionate interest rates and then the responsibility of repayment of that loan is then lumped onto the taxpayer.

And that's one of the minor issues with it.

If you want to make a start on overhauling the system there's only one place to start....and by place I mean person.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:13 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Campaign financing in the US is designed to encourage this despicable behaviour.

I remember watching an investigative documentary on it and one thing really stuck in my mind.

A candidate can loan their own campaign money from a business they own at extortionate interest rates and then the responsibility of repayment of that loan is then lumped onto the taxpayer.

If you want to make a start on overhauling the system there's only one place to start....and by place I mean person.
Bet Donnie did that, will be interesting to see his tax returns.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:27 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah, of course. It's all on Trump to fix it, as usual lol.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:28 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Ah, of course. It's all on Trump to fix it, as usual lol.
He is the biggest "Fixer"

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:29 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Bet Donnie did that, will be interesting to see his tax returns.

He's using campaign funds for his own businesses:

Donations poured in from more than 50,000 people across the country. But according to the latest federal filings, Trump still has not donated a penny of his own, while his businesses continued to charge the campaign for hotels, food, rent and legal consulting. That means the richest president in American history has turned $1.1 million from donors across the country into revenue for himself. -snip

Also remember this is the guy who claims he's "self funding" his campaign, while bragging about how much more money he's raised than the other side...

Should be noted that was from December of 2018, but I'd be surprised if anything has changed.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

ORANGE MAN BAD!

This thread is not about Trump, dummy.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Fair enough there, star. Feel free to ignore the story.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:43 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
He's using campaign funds for his own businesses:

Donations poured in from more than 50,000 people across the country. But according to the latest federal filings, Trump still has not donated a penny of his own, while his businesses continued to charge the campaign for hotels, food, rent and legal consulting. That means the richest president in American history has turned $1.1 million from donors across the country into revenue for himself. -snip

Also remember this is the guy who claims he's "self funding" his campaign, while bragging about how much more money he's raised than the other side...

Should be noted that was from December of 2018, but I'd be surprised if anything has changed.
Knew it.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:44 PM
dadudemon

It's why I keep pushing the Anti-Corruption Act and run the Tulsa Oklahoma Chapter. WEEEE!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by dadudemon
It's why I keep pushing the Anti-Corruption Act and run the Tulsa Oklahoma Chapter. WEEEE!

Well focus on Mitch. He's the one preventing change.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:52 PM
snowdragon

It's looking more like the democrats are going to have the senate and the house in 2020.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:53 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by snowdragon
It's looking more like the democrats are going to have the senate and the house in 2020.

I've said this in late 2017, I definitely said it in 2018 after those elections. I was insulted over these claims.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:56 PM
dadudemon

Our efforts have been blocked by Democrats and Republicans across multiple states.

Corruption is an overwhelmingly bipartisan issue in the US.

Do you think even a majority of incumbent Democrats would be okay with full transparency on campaign financing? Term limits? Rank choice voting? Based on our efforts, sometimes, Democrats are the biggest opponents to the ACA.

Edit - I don't think anyone on KMC disagrees with the major points on the ACA. In fact, a comfortable majority of Americans want most of the content in the ACA. It's a pretty big deal here in the US. If you find me a person who doesn't want term limits, I'll show you that it's either a politician or a family member's politician.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:58 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I've said this in late 2017, I definitely said it in 2018 after those elections. I was insulted over these claims.

Democrats in the 2018 election held the narrative of Russiagate and that helped their stories in addition to that it was the most expensive midterm election to date, Democrats spents hundreds of millions of dollars. Pfftt I undersold that, 5.7 billion dollars spent on the midterm elections, disgusting.

Our system of election and $$ is disgusting.

Last edited by snowdragon on Jul 15th, 2020 at 07:04 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 07:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Russiagate seems to be one of those things that helped the Democrats and also hurt the Democrats by making them look foolish.

Similar to how the "MSM Media lies!" both are destroying Trump's election chances and also helping him because people see through it, depending on the narrative needed pushed that day.

No disagreement on the money in politics issue being disgusting. That shit needs an overhaul.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 07:05 PM
snowdragon

Russiagate seems to be one of those things that helped the Democrats and also hurt the Democrats by making them look foolish.

Similar to how the "MSM Media lies!" both are destroying Trump's election chances and also helping him because people see through it, depending on the narrative needed pushed that day.

No disagreement on the money in politics issue being disgusting. That shit needs an overhaul.

That goes to show not only how messed up our system is but how much those positions are worth.

For instance on topic here, Ohmars is becoming a millionaire on the public dole. Twenty years ago the wealthiest counties were distributed around the USA many in california now the wealthiest counties are all surrounding washington dc.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 07:09 PM