KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ohmars Massive Corruption

Ohmars Massive Corruption
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Shut up Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
And he talked about thread derailments too, it's his trolling. It's painfully obvious.

Try and stick to the topic. Ilhan Omar.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay Rob do you think she is corrupt at all?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Okay so if character, etc. is needed to run for office then how can any dem justify a biden vote?

That's a much broader topic.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:19 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
That's a much broader topic.

We both know it will all boil down to "he's not trump tho".

And probably from some of the same people who criticized those who cast an anti-hillary vote with trump as opposed to a pro trump vote.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Does Biden release his tax statements?

I'd check but I can't be ****ing ****ed, frankly.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:27 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Releasing tax statements isn't the only way to show character.

For instance, I'm told racism is a bad character trait.

And his civic duty fell short with the 1994 crime bill that wreaked havoc on the black community

but hey yeah he probably did release his taxes, good for him

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:28 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Yes. That's why I said it was a much broader topic. Being a mass murderer who pays your taxes doesn't make you have good character.

In regards to Trump I don't even think it's because he's trying to hide legal tax avoidance. I think it's because he's worth far less than he wants people to think.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Does Biden release his tax statements?

I'd check but I can't be ****ing ****ed, frankly.

Google says he did: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/09/joe...ic-primary.html

Now watch for the goalpost move.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goalposts didn't move, I never cared about tax releases.

Was talking about character.

To be fair, even if biden is racist he probably forgets he is racist all the time.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay Rob do you think she is corrupt at all?

U probably didn't see this Rob.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I didn't, so thanks for the recap.

Says: Federal Election Commission records released Tuesday afternoon show that Omar's campaign funneled $228,384.93 last quarter to the E Street Group, a D.C.-based consulting firm run by the congresswoman's husband, Tim Mynett. The payments, predominantly for digital and fundraising services, bring the total that Omar's campaign has sent to Mynett's firm to just over $1 million for the 2020 cycle. -snip

Is that illegal though? I don't know. Does sound shady AF, but it could be within the political campaign finance rules, which wouldn't surprise me as who makes the rules. The politicians.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean, not all corrupt moves are illegal.

No doubt some feel Trump is corrupt for his commutation of Stone...

So, is that a yes you feel she is corrupt?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Again, I don't know if this is illegal. It does look shady AF and someone should look into it, if it is, she needs to be removed from office and charges brought up. If it isn't illegal, our laws need to change on this.

Apples to oranges comparison. Trump pardoned a guy who was caught lying for Trump's own gain and was found guilty. Trump didn't do anything illegal, but he abused the power of the POTUS. Even Republicans agree here.

Also, you bringing up Trump here considering the other thread, Lolz.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 10:04 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
I didn't, so thanks for the recap.

Says: Federal Election Commission records released Tuesday afternoon show that Omar's campaign funneled $228,384.93 last quarter to the E Street Group, a D.C.-based consulting firm run by the congresswoman's husband, Tim Mynett. The payments, predominantly for digital and fundraising services, bring the total that Omar's campaign has sent to Mynett's firm to just over $1 million for the 2020 cycle. -snip

Is that illegal though? I don't know. Does sound shady AF, but it could be within the political campaign finance rules, which wouldn't surprise me as who makes the rules. The politicians.

ding ding, correct answer.

You can fully play within the system and do completely unethical or morally reprehensible things. This is why many are asking for the corruption reform.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 10:06 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again, I don't know if this is illegal. It does look shady AF and someone should look into it, if it is, she needs to be removed from office and charges brought up. If it isn't illegal, our laws need to change on this.

Apples to oranges comparison. Trump pardoned a guy who was caught lying for Trump's own gain and was found guilty. Trump didn't do anything illegal, but he abused the power of the POTUS. Even Republicans agree here.

Also, you bringing up Trump here considering the other thread, Lolz.

Yes or no is she corrupt, don't make me ask you again

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 10:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
ding ding, correct answer.

You can fully play within the system and do completely unethical or morally reprehensible things. This is why many are asking for the corruption reform.

Regardless, she's lost my vote as it looks shady AF, even if not illegal.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 10:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

is shady AF the exact same as corrupt to you? I just want to be clear, I know how u guys struggle with words and definitions

i swear we need school house rock again

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 10:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes or no is she corrupt, don't make me ask you again

I gave you an answer, directly related to your question, you simply chose to ignore it. Not every thing is 'black-and-white' and answered with just a yes or no.

Sorry, but I will not be playing your silly "gotcha!" trolling games.

Here, let me show you how silly you are: Do your parents know you suck off guys in the alley? Yes or No.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 10:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I gave you an answer, directly related to your question, you simply chose to ignore it. Not every thing is 'black-and-white' and answered with just a yes or no.

Sorry, but I will not be playing your silly "gotcha!" trolling games.

Here, let me show you how silly you are: Do your parents know you suck off guys in the alley? Yes or No.

So yes you feel she is corrupt. Okay. Nice.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 10:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 10:16 PM