KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » So Nick Cannon is a racist!

So Nick Cannon is a racist!
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
it's been 15 years since mel's rant. in case you havent noticed, times have changed for the worse, my naive friend. the racial double standards are almost worse now than ever.

i like how you feel the need to incessantly bring up trump in every single thread, though. let the butthurt flow through you. laughing out loud
So special rules. Hulk Hogan went on tirade because his daughter wanted to date or dated a Black man, wasn't all that long ago. Again, magically no one rioted.

S0 sorry you're ashamed now of being a Trumper. That's on you though, no one forced you.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

i've noticed. it's like his defense mechanism.

a lot of sjws are that way, though, so i dont hold it against himthumb up

There isn’t hardly single thing that is posted here that he doesn’t automatically somehow manage to bring Trump up.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:17 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
“I must apologize to my Jewish Brothers and Sisters for putting them in such a painful position, which was never my intention, but I know this whole situation has hurt many people and together we will make it right."

laughing out loud

Nation of Islam has been trading blows with the Jewish community for decades over the Jewish role in the Transatlantic Slave Trade and Jewish-owned slaves.

Nick should have doubled down...on...the Jews who died well over 150 years ago that owned slaves?

The logic is too shitty to follow. This is how deranged lefties try to do it but it's just so stupid.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
There isn’t hardly single thing that is posted here that he doesn’t automatically somehow manage to bring Trump up.
I didn't bring up Trump. You two did...

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

Originally posted by Robtard
So special rules. Hulk Hogan went on tirade because his daughter wanted to date or dated a Black man, wasn't all that long ago. Again, magically no one rioted.

S0 sorry you're ashamed now of being a Trumper. That's on you though, no one forced you.
what "rules" lol? i simply stated a fact. if a white celebrity spoke that way about the black community NOW (not years ago LOL), with the racial climate as heated as it is NOW, there would be a LOT more uproar. you can try to deny it, but the unbiased know it to be true.

again with the trump references? lmao, i almost feel bad that the man is taking up so much rent free headspace from youlaughing out loud

DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

it’s funny you always try to deflect every topic on to another person to try and justify what somebody has done and to further your agenda. You’re a pathetic joke, seriously you’re such a weak soyboy.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:20 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mel Gibson is (or was) openly racist against Jews and Black people. No one rioted. But you keep clutching little Trumper.

You brought it up right here. Stop lying

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Jul 15th, 2020 at 09:23 PM

BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Nick Cannon is still upset he lost a "rap" battle to little dicky, that's alot of angst to still display eek!

snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

I didn't bring up Trump. You two did...
the first person who made a trump reference (for literally NO reason) was YOU.

you're losing it, my boy. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:21 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

what "rules" lol? i simply stated a fact. if a white celebrity spoke that way about the black community NOW(not years ago LOL), with the racial climate as heated as it is NOW, there would be a LOT more uproar. you can try to deny it, but the unbiased know it to be true.

again with the trump references? lmao, i almost feel bad that the man is taking up so much rent free headspace from youlaughing out loud

There wouldn't be rioting. People would complain and rage and that White celebrity would face professional loses like this Nick Cannon guy has.

Trump fairweatherfans like you are funny.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:21 PM
DeadpoolXXX

Originally posted by Insane Titan
it’s funny you always try to deflect every topic on to another person to try and justify what somebody has done and to further your agenda. You’re a pathetic joke, seriously you’re such a weak soyboy.
yep.

never seen someone with their head so far up their own ass.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

the first person who made a trump reference (for literally NO reason) was YOU.

you're losing it, my boy. laughing out loud

False. I referred to you as a "little Trumper", it was about you, not Trump. You then brought up Trump with Broly. Seems you're embarrassed of being Trumper now. Too funny.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:23 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:24 PM
DeadpoolXXX

False. I referred to you as a "little Trumper", it was about you, not Trump. You then brought up Trump with Broly. Seems you're embarrassed of being Trumper now. Too funny.
your attempts to deflect are pure cringe.

rob: "i just called you a "little trumper", but that had nothing to do with trump!!!111!1!"

lmao. keep pretending. it amuses me. laughing out loud

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

rob the stuff you're bringing up is from years and years ago tho

different climate now, sadly.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry you arnt getting away with “I didn’t bring trump up, I called you a Trumper”

Gtfo with your crap

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:25 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

your attempts to deflect are pure cringe.

keep pretending, though. it amuses me. laughing out loud

This is him at his best, stick around to enjoy it, he will keep digging in and bury himself further

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean hell Rob we live in a world where people are pathetic enough to get triggered over the fact only women get cervical cancer.

Different climate.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Look at this anger form you, you don't even know what's going on but had to jump in. I love it!

But the reality of the situation, DPxxx made a comment that if a White celebrity had done this, people would riot. Not true, that celebrity would get backlash and lose professionally though. Just like this Nick guy is facing.

BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is another shovel, that one seems worn out.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:26 PM