KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The GOP is consuming itself and it's delicious

The GOP is consuming itself and it's delicious
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
I told you Trump was a good idea

Nah, nah , nah. You're not flipping that easy. You were a staunch Trumper from 2016-2018/19 like the rest here, this wasn't some Machiavellian move planned pre-election from you people.

Request: DENIED

You can reapply in 90days.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 15th, 2020 at 11:51 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 11:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Robtard
Nah, nah , nah. You're not flipping that easy. You were a staunch Trumper from 2016-2018/19 like the rest here, this wasn't some Machiavellian move planned pre-election from you people.

If Trump loses the election I want twitter to ban him, just for the lulz of a full melt down of his platform wink

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 11:52 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh please.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 11:58 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by snowdragon
If Trump loses the election I want twitter to ban him, just for the lulz of a full melt down of his platform wink
I would greatly enjoy seeing that. But I also would enjoy Trump's meltdown postings after losing. So I am torn. But kinda leaning towards you.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 11:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I would greatly enjoy seeing that. But I also would enjoy Trump's meltdown postings after losing. So I am torn. But kinda leaning towards you.

Force him onto youtube where he would make 2-3 videos and get banned as well, his ego would force him to eat 10 lbs of kfc soulcrushing grease.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 12:13 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

People are allowed to change their minds.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 12:22 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

“My entire worldview changed in the course if 2 years” is a little hard to swallow.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 12:30 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well it did the first time.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 12:34 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote:

“My entire worldview changed in the course if 2 years” is a little hard to swallow

Tell that to Metallica fans.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 12:58 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
“My entire worldview changed in the course if 2 years” is a little hard to swallow.

Dems swallowed it just fine when obama flip flopped on gay marriage in less time than that.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 11:26 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Originally posted by Surtur
Mitch has pushed through a record amount.

I think he's legit said this is his goal. I doubt he gives a f*ck about Trump at all.

Trump just provided a great distraction for him to achieve his goals.

Yeah, I think you are right, if the Democrats were to win hey should extend he Supreme Court. And give Puerto Rico and D.C. statehood, And ruthlessly push through their agenda, but they have little political fight in them beyond empty posturing.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 02:22 PM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
thumb up Top notch! laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 02:24 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Artol
Yeah, I think you are right, if the Democrats were to win hey should extend he Supreme Court. And give Puerto Rico and D.C. statehood, And ruthlessly push through their agenda, but they have little political fight in them beyond empty posturing.

Oh yes they should do all that...assuming they could guarantee no republican ever becomes president again. Because they would not like what would happen next once a republican got into the white house again after all that.

And who knows if they will do it, they got rid of the filibuster and set *that* precedent and it all turned out fine right?

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 16th, 2020 at 03:08 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 03:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Originally posted by Surtur
Oh yes they should do all that...assuming they could guarantee no republican ever becomes president again. Because they would not like what would happen next once a republican got into the white house again after all that.

And who knows if they will do it, they got rid of the filibuster and set *that* precedent and it all turned out fine right?

For sure, Republicans would do it as well, but it’s somewhat irrelevant since they are already having a good run with justices. The US political system is deeply broken and there’s no working across the aisle (besides the shared corruption, militarism and neoliberal ideology of course), so the name of the game, if you truly believe in your point of view is ruthlessly using all tools at your disposal to achieve them.

One might hope that that could lead to a bipartisan agreement to renegotiate the nature of the system from the ground up, rather than partake in a political arms race.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 03:48 PM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh look another thread based on clickbait

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 04:04 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote