KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Oscars

Oscars
Started by: JediOasis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediOasis
Better Man

Oscars

Well, all the nominations were announced yesterday. Personally I hope that Gladiator win all the big ones, I really liked that movie.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 10:56 PM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, you can get the lowdown at this website.

www.oscar.com/oscars_home.html

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 11:12 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well I think they will. But what about Traffic and Castaway? Shouldn't they make a chance really.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2001 02:21 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Personally, I think if theres any justice in the world, Crouching Tiger will easily take it.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2001 02:58 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I haven't seen it yet. I liked Gladiator a lot, but to say it's excellent in every way, that goes a bit far. I think the story was a tad to shallow for it and Crowe's part too one-dimensional. Although well made and well acted, but there could have been more I think.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2001 03:04 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

I saw "Traffic" too and I liked it, but Gladiator was the best movie I saw last year.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Feb 15th, 2001 03:13 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Tommy hates going to the movie theatre, so I usually have to wait to see a lot of movies on video. A couple of my girlfriends and I try to go to the movies once a month, but we can't always get together. My best friend has 4 boys, aged 3 months to 7 years. Not a lot of free time there. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 15th, 2001 03:13 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

We only tend to see movies that are family orientated so unless Pokemon get's a late surprise nomination then there's no chance I'll be familiar with any nominees.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2001 03:21 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Pokemon. queeq's favorite. Hehehe. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 15th, 2001 08:27 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

And my 4 year old sons.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2001 10:42 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh, we know its really you that's into pokemon, RC. Confess ! Confess ! laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 15th, 2001 11:46 PM
queeq
Chaos

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're saying the P-word again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAHHH!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2001 03:30 AM
Ratcat

Well that Jesse is rather hot for a cartoon!!! But then any woman in mini skirt, tight top and thigh high boots is normally good for eye candy...

Prepares to be beaten up over overtly sexist comments!!! laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 16th, 2001 04:26 AM
queeq
Chaos

We don't beat you up for that anymore. We know it's incurable.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2001 04:04 AM
Ratcat

Now if I could just find a gorgeous redhead or brunette willing to swan around in thigh high boots and mini skirts then my life would still be incomplete but it would be a lot more fun!!! laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 18th, 2001 06:41 AM
queeq
Chaos

For them. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 18th, 2001 06:46 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Here is a little Oscar trivia for you:

What is Oscar standing on ?

(No one can believe Gundark has commented on the topic)laughing out loud

Now where's my gold star for the day ? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 20th, 2001 08:51 PM
queeq
Chaos

A film reel?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2001 09:30 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

You're smarter than I thought, queeq. laughing out loud

You win either whats in this box I'm holding or whats behind door #2 where Carole Merrill is standing. laughing out loud (Best Monty Hall voice)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2001 12:21 AM
queeq
Chaos

I'll take door #2, thank you very much. I don't really trust what's in that box you're holding.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2001 03:11 AM