KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Oscars

Oscars
Started by: JediOasis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Are you saying you don't trust me ? It's just a box. evil face

Old Post Feb 21st, 2001 09:22 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr..... no.... I like the door...DOORS.... I have a thing with doors. Hehe.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2001 01:20 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

A sith lord afraid of a little box. The emporer will hear of this. evil face

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2001 09:51 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not Raz....!!!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2001 10:12 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Okay, here's your choice. Face Raz OR....

come into my skeleton closet with me and open the box. With the door shut and the lights off. Hehehe. evil face

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2001 11:01 PM
queeq
Chaos

*moves his eyebrows quickly up and down, suddenly grabs Gundy and the box, runs into the closet and locks the door*

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 01:05 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Hmmmm...there's only one problem. I don't know where I put the key to the padlock on the box. Now I'm sure you're wondering why the box is PADLOCKED. evil face

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 08:28 PM
queeq
Chaos

Never mind the box. evil face

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 08:53 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

If I didn't know better, I'd say you're trying to have your Sithish way with me. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 09:10 PM
queeq
Chaos

Moi? You're such a kidder. evil face

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 09:15 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

A french-speaking Sith ? What more could I possibly want from a guy ? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 09:48 PM
queeq
Chaos

*Darth Vader voice* I am your destiny. evil face

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 10:30 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Now VADER makes my knees weak. (Gundark tosses her fate into queeq's hands without thinking)rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 12:01 AM
queeq
Chaos

*lifts Gundy up, takes her in his arms and runs to the skeleton closet*

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 03:52 AM
Dim
Creativity

Ah..how cute...Sith flirtation...*grabs queeq's barf bag*

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 09:44 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I need a bag as well Dim. Imagine the distance fondeling by the force.laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 11:47 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh, how can you say that Dimmy....after we planned your whole wedding for you. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 12:55 AM
queeq
Chaos

Yes, Dim. That's not very nice. Besides, we do all we do in the closet, not out in the open as you and RC do. And what we do in there.... well... that's.... private.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 04:11 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Hmmm...maybe we need a couple of Jedi-immune guards at the door... laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 05:27 AM
queeq
Chaos

With the racket you're making, EVERYONE will be scared. including Jedi. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 12:17 AM