KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » White St Louis couple who pointed guns at protesters to face charges

White St Louis couple who pointed guns at protesters to face charges
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

It will cost the city money.

They're personal injury lawyers who were successful enough to live in a fugging mansion.

They should be shot into the sun on principle.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 01:14 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Been sued before, I take it?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 01:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I hope this goes to trail and the prosecutor manages to stack the jury with the most hardcore antifa types. I want the lefty bias on display for the entire country to see.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 01:31 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Not yet.

I just hate lawyers in general, and personal injury lawyers in particular. That class of people is behind most of the problems in this country.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 01:31 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm glad to see some are standing up to these people:

Missouri attorney general entering the McCloskey case to fight for its dismissal

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 01:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
I hope this goes to trail and the prosecutor manages to stack the jury with the most hardcore antifa types. I want the lefty bias on display for the entire country to see.
Nice balanced comment from an online "liberal".

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 02:30 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by gold slorg
just to be clear, i mean charges to guys defending their property from trespassing, not keking at governor or something

i don't care at all for the BLM stuff, but one law in the US is clear even to me as a European, your property is your fortress

Correctthumb up

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 02:42 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Surtur
I'm glad to see some are standing up to these people:

Missouri attorney general entering the McCloskey case to fight for its dismissal

Let's have the trial, I think it would be very informative.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 02:43 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Nice balanced comment from an online "liberal".

But that’s exactly what you want to see because you don’t actually believe in justice, you only believe in “social justice”

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 02:43 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Correctthumb up

Some abodes are more fortressy than others like yours or my brothers. smile

I still do not own any guns besides my large veiny....

arms.

You thought it was going to be dick, didn't you?

Originally posted by Silent Master
Let's have the trial, I think it would be very informative.

Agreed. Bring on the trial!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 04:25 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I've not followed this at all. Seems they pointed their guns at people while standing in their front lawn and they're being charged for threatening people with violence?

Yeah, you're not allowed to threaten people with your guns without due cause. They're going to have to defend that there was a serious and immediate threat to them and/or their property.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I've not followed this at all. Seems they pointed their guns at people while standing in their front lawn and they're being charged for threatening people with violence?

Yeah, you're not allowed to threaten people with your guns without due cause. They're going to have to defend that there was a serious and immediate threat to them and/or their property.

LoL. As usual, you're way off base. The couple felt threatened by the leftist Marxist mob that broke thru the private gates. They had every godddamn right to brandish their guns.

If you're gonna crying like a little b*tch over the woman pointing her little pistol at them "threatening them" (when, in reality, all she was doing was making it clear to the mob that if they came on her property she would rightly cap their asses) then you should also be upset over the thugs who broke down the private gate but of course you won't because you think it's totally acceptable lol.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:16 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If there was a legitimate threat like breaking and entering, that should be very easy for their lawyers to show here.

Sorry, pointing a gun, especially an armed gun at someone is threatening them, you can't just do that just because you feel like it, you need legal cause. If you don't believe me stand in front of your front door and point your gun at everyone who walks by.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I enjoy reading the hilarity of far right posters here.

Yeah, because being a strong supporter of the second amendment equates to being "far right" lmao.

Dumb Marxist.. smh.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:20 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
It basically comes down to whether you believe the mob or whether you believe the couple.

And this couple...they love to file lawsuits. The husband once filed two unrelated lawsuits in the same day.

So lets hope this doesn't wind up costing the city even more money. Even if they sue and lose it will cost the city money.

So what. Their rights were trampled all over. They should sue the prosecutor, the judge who issued the illegal search warrant, and the cops who followed thru with the unjustified order to search their property and illegally seized the man's legally registered firearm leaving him defenseless.

I hope they sue all of the guilty parties for millions and win (as they should). A strong message has to be sent that people's Constitutional rights are not to be violated.

F*** it.... they should sue pooty/whirly also for making such a stupid ass comment that everyone who defends the couple are "far right" lol.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 21st, 2020 at 07:32 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:29 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
So what. Their rights were trampled all over. They should sue the prosecutor, the judge who issued the illegal search warrant, and the cops who followed thru with the unjustified order to search their property and illegally seized the man's legally registered firearm leaving him defenseless.

I hope they sue all of the guilty parties for millions and win (as they should). A strong message has to be sent that people's Constitutional rights are not to be violated.

F*** it.... they should sue pooty/whirly also for making such a stupid ass comment that everyone who defends the couple are "far right" lol.
You are far right though and so are the others defending this couple pointing guns at people passing by. smile

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:33 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
If there was a legitimate threat like breaking and entering, that should be very easy for their lawyers to show here.

Sorry, pointing a gun, especially an armed gun at someone is threatening them, you can't just do that just because you feel like it, you need legal cause. If you don't believe me stand in front of your front door and point your gun at everyone who walks by.

The problem is they claim the mob was threatening them and that someone was even clacking together ammo clips to intimidate them.

As far as I am concerned, prosecutors should have to prove *nobody* in that mob threatened them with violence.

Though it is moot, if convicted the governor is going to pardon them. The couple has already won.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

F*** it.... they should sue pooty/whirly also for making such a stupid ass comment that everyone who defends the couple are 'far right" lol.

Again, if it's as you say, "breaking and entering", it should extremely easy for their lawyers to defend that and then comes the lawsuits.

But if it's not as you say, yeah, they should face charges for threatening people with their guns. You can't just do that without legal cause. I hope this trial doesn't start until after Jan 20th 2021 though.

Whirly triggered you by making a thread about a story it seems.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:34 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Edit: nevermind. Not worth the trouble.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 21st, 2020 at 07:38 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gotta laugh at the race baiters at The Guardian too for being so triggered over this they have to point out the race of the couple in the headline laughing

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:36 PM