KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Brexit is coming

Brexit is coming
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
take have lots of people vanish. Fact, I had friends in Taksim Square.
take = turkey

Old Post Nov 24th, 2022 08:55 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Old Post Nov 5th, 2023 10:24 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Never forget.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2023 10:25 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Pretty sure Benni Shapiro gets destroyed by the other BBC as well.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 6th, 2023 05:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by FalconPaunch!

Hilarious thing was the interviewer himself is proper right wing. But cry baby far right Americans don't understand that Journalists are supposed to ask tough questions and not play ad hominem games.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2023 04:00 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Anger is not a part of American politics or journalism.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2023 07:35 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brexit really did allow racism to flourish in the UK, the far right to rise and the ecomy to stagnate.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2023 08:38 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Brexit really did allow racism to flourish in the UK, the far right to rise and the ecomy to stagnate.
You're right, but sometimes I think the mainstream media blow it out of proportion and I think it's wrong to call someone racist just because they agree with someone else on immigration policies but don't necessarily share there views on skin colour. It makes a mockery of the debate and is, in itself, a form of scare mongering.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2023 09:42 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, yesterday's far right behaviour, ridiculous as it look was enabled by Nrexit and stirred up by a chief brexiteer.

Even pro Brexit Tommy Robinson returned from Spain (where he now lives) to add hate.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2023 12:19 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Am I the only one who thinks Northern Ireland should reunite with Ireland and have all the pro-Unionists move to Scotland?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2023 07:49 PM