KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Blue Lives Matter

Blue Lives Matter
Started by: Eon Blue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The Black Lives Matter protests are non-violent too . . . until the police start assaulting people.

Well you’re ****ing pretty high and stupid for actually writing down such a lie.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2020 04:09 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
This! thumb up Why bother it's just another rightist troll thread.

But making a half-dozen leftist troll threads a day is totally fine, right pooty?

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 29th, 2020 07:55 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by SquallX
Well you’re ****ing pretty high and stupid for actually writing down such a lie.

There are hours of videos that corroborate it. You would have to be willfully obtuse to suggest otherwise.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2020 09:22 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Lol

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2020 09:59 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are hours of videos that corroborate it. You would have to be willfully obtuse to suggest otherwise.
But they are being willfully obtuse, because the facts don't fit with their inherent bigotry. Fortunately most of America does not feel the same.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2020 10:01 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love how the unintelligent feel they only get violent cuz of the cops.

Good stuff!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2020 10:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
But they are being willfully obtuse, because the facts don't fit with their inherent bigotry. Fortunately most of America does not feel the same.

A majority of American across all ethnic and racial groups support the Black Lives Matter movement. They do not know how out-of-step the are with the rest of society, because they live in insular conservatives bubbles.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 08:35 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

A majority of American across all ethnic and racial groups support the Black Lives Matter movement. They do not know how out-of-step the are with the rest of society, because they live in insular conservatives bubbles.

Why are Trumpers such idiots.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 08:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Just redpilled my very much leftist best friend about BLM. All I had to do was link him to their site and have him read the content.

He was appalled at some of the thinly veiled evil positions they took especially the one they took about 'disrupting the nuclear family." You know, since he's a therapist specializing in families and social work.

Slowly, the SJWs and political correctness movement regarding BLM will fade as the Marxist, anti-Family, Democratic Party shell organization becomes more and more obvious to the rest of Americans. It will take some time but their anti-Semitic/racist positions have already made the rounds on the net and social media. smile

I wonder how blindly insular a person has to be to support BLM?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 08:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Just redpilled my very much leftist best friend about BLM. All I had to do was link him to their site and have him read the content.

He was appalled at some of the thinly veiled evil positions they took especially the one they took about 'disrupting the nuclear family." You know, since he's a therapist specializing in families and social work.

Slowly, the SJWs and political correctness movement regarding BLM will fade as the Marxist, anti-Family, Democratic Party shell organization becomes more and more obvious to the rest of Americans. It will take some time but their anti-Semitic/racist positions have already made the rounds on the net and social media. smile

I wonder how blindly insular a person has to be to support BLM?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 08:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Just redpilled my very much leftist best friend about BLM...

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 30th, 2020 at 08:58 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 08:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard

His words after reading the explanation for why we should "disrupt the nuclear family": "This argument is horseshit." Then he went into a tirade.

I know it upsets you that a lefitst would possibly dare criticize BLM but you're forgetting that I'm a leftist who has criticized BLM for years, now.

Now he will tell all of his coworkers. They will get mad. They will tell their friends, family, and professional affiliates: they will get mad. It works just like this. And then you dismantle the evil facade of the BLM/Democratic Party. thumb up

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Robtard

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:06 PM
dadudemon

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Ha, the one time Bender was made of wood.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:17 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Defund the police, fire department and libraries imo. People can buy guns and hoses and their own books.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember back in the day renting dvd's from the library for free

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:23 PM
snowdragon

Speaking of the BLM one of the posts I put up previously done by PEW showed that a majority of US think Blacks are the most racist group in america over whites as per latino, asian, white , blacks.

Comical to say the least

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:24 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Speaking of the BLM one of the posts I put up previously done by PEW showed that a majority of US think Blacks are the most racist group in america over whites as per latino, asian, white , blacks.

Comical to say the least

Hilarious cuz it's not surprising.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by snowdragon

Comical to say the least

The majority of Americans are White (63-64%), so it makes sense that they deny their own racism.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:30 PM