KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Buu Saga Chiaotzu vs. Earth

Buu Saga Chiaotzu vs. Earth
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Buu Saga Chiaotzu vs. Earth

Chiaotzu is trying to blow up the Earth.

Earth has no defenders.

Can he do it?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2020 06:48 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Chiaotzu's secretly a descendent of the Omni King; same body build and all. He ****s up not only earth but the entire universe 7 with his telekinesis and power.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2020 08:51 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I think I came again.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2020 11:17 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Well if earth has *no* defenders, I don't see why he can't

Old Post Jul 29th, 2020 02:10 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I have no clue how powerful Chiaotzu became.

His last recorded PL was only 610 during the Saiyan saga -- so his power would've had to increase by 30x for him to have a shot at destroying the planet in one fell swoop(I'm assuming that's what you're asking about.) That said, there was ~12 years between the Saiyan saga and the Boo saga, and over that span Chiaotzu trained with King Kai for a while, and then spent the rest of his time as Tien's pedo sex doll 'training' with Tien in isolation... So I guess it could be conceivable that he became powerful enough to planet-bust by the Boo saga..? /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 30th, 2020 at 01:20 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 01:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Vegeta felt confident he could take out earth with >20,000. chiaotzu would only need a 1400 pt increase. That's less than saiyan saga yamcha

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 04:32 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Huh?

Saiyan saga Vegeta had a PL of 18,000 and was implied to be able to destroy earth with his most powerful attack.

Saiyan saga Chiaotzu's PL was only 610. So he would need to become at least 30x more powerful by the Boo saga to even have a chance at planet-busting.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 04:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Forgot a zero when I Mathed in my head. Either way, if yamcha can be confused for goku in the android saga, chaoutzu should be able to make similar gains in 11 years or however long

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 06:30 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Forgot a zero when I Mathed in my head. Either way, if yamcha can be confused for goku in the android saga, chaoutzu should be able to make similar gains in 11 years or however long
I don't disagree.

During the Saiyan saga, Yamcha's PL=1,480. But like you said: 3-4 years later, during the Android saga, #19/#20 originally confused Yamcha's energy signature with Goku's. And given that Gero had analyzed Goku's fight during the Saiyan saga(wherein he used KKx4), it means Yamcha's PL could have been as high as 32,000 -- which equates to a power increase of over 20x between those arcs.

So if Chiaotzu's growth was comparable to Yamcha's at all, it is conceivable that he could be capable of planet-busting by the time of the Boo saga... Especially since the Boo saga is set 7 years after the Android/Cell sagas, and Chiaotzu appeared to be training with Tien pretty much non-stop during that time.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 07:09 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Galan007
I have no clue how powerful Chiaotzu became.

His last recorded PL was only 610 during the Saiyan saga -- so his power would've had to increase by 30x for him to have a shot at destroying the planet in one fell swoop(I'm assuming that's what you're asking about.)

Yes.

Originally posted by Galan007
That said, there was ~12 years between the Saiyan saga and the Boo saga, and over that span Chiaotzu trained with King Kai for a while, and then spent the rest of his time as Tien's pedo sex doll 'training' with Tien in isolation... So I guess it could be conceivable that he became powerful enough to planet-bust by the Boo saga..? /shrug

Exactly.

Twelve years is a lot of time.

And he did avoid getting killed by Buu's Genocide Attack (a.k.a. Human Extinction Attack), that's always something.

--
During Super, he is considered to be in the same "tier" as Yamcha, iirc?

I mean, they wanted him and Yamcha to stay away from engaging Frieza's soldiers in RoF, correct?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 03:23 PM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Only in the movie. In the anime, they just didn't bother to grab him. Or maybe he was babysitting again

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 03:51 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'd have to go back and look, but during RoF I think Tien made a comment that he "should have brought Chiaotzu" to help fight against Freeza's soldiers... Or something close to that.

But DBS scaling is so absurd that I wouldn't be surprised if Chiaotzu was a solar system buster by then.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 06:11 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, it's better to leave DBS out of it.

Goku and Vegeta, even on the beginning of DBS, seemed already *substantially* superior to their Buu Saga versions... leaving the likes of Mystic Gohan, Gotenks or Mister Buu light years behind.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2020 09:06 AM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

"BuT kRiLlIn BeAm sTrUgGlEd GoKu"

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2020 01:23 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
"BuT kRiLlIn BeAm sTrUgGlEd GoKu"
I think you meant for this to go in the Krillin thread, lol.

But yeah, the brief beam-struggle happened... Stupid as it is, we still can't just ignore it. thumb up

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2020 02:49 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

His fight against Mystic Gohan was already silly.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2020 03:31 PM