KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » "Enter the Matrix" player needs help!

"Enter the Matrix" player needs help!
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Omega
Z10N0101

"Enter the Matrix" player needs help!

HELP!
I'm not a hardcore X-box'er (actually I'm fairly new), and I'm stuck playing Niobe. It's in Vertigo. Everytime I pass that level I end up back in Chinatown doing the exact same thing as last time.
There must be some experienced gamers here, who knows what /(&/%)!! corner I did NOT turn...

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 01:15 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoldenSpike

For some Unknown reason, although the last level that is shown when you load, it isn't actually the last level, I don't know why. The last level is when you have to get away/shoot a sentinal's bomb.
So don't keep trying Vertigo, you've already done it wink

Hope that cleared it up for ya.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 03:12 PM
GoldenSpike is currently offline Click here to Send GoldenSpike a Private Message Find more posts by GoldenSpike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah,. you are MEANT to be back in Chinatown, Omega. Go back through the door you came in by and keep running!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 11:05 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trancylife

Run! Run like hell!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 11:37 AM
trancylife is currently offline Click here to Send trancylife a Private Message Find more posts by trancylife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

big grin
Thank you kindly for the replies. I DID find my way out (or rather RAN my way out).

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 02:21 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone713

help on enter the matrix!

I need help on the level called the breathing room. i can't jump the fallen brige. help!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 04:06 PM
theone713 is currently offline Click here to Send theone713 a Private Message Find more posts by theone713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoldenSpike

Re: help on enter the matrix!

quote:
Originally posted by theone713
I need help on the level called the breathing room. i can't jump the fallen brige. help!

Do it while your in focus...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 04:39 PM
GoldenSpike is currently offline Click here to Send GoldenSpike a Private Message Find more posts by GoldenSpike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone713

i did !

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:57 PM
theone713 is currently offline Click here to Send theone713 a Private Message Find more posts by theone713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

i know how to play as neo on PC. go into your actors folder where you installed the game. there should be a file called neo.dcx
copy this. put the files called ghost_costume01.dcx and so forth into another folder. MAKE SURE YOU PUT GHOST_COSTUME FILES ONLY.
Now, rename your copy of neo.dcx to ghost_costume01.dcx
Do this for all the Ghost_costume files. Now you can play as neo.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 03:16 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

continuing on...
you can also make agents into the twins or anyone else.
Using the above instructions, rename niobe_costume.dcx to trinity_zen.dcx and you can play as trinity.
Rename agentSmith.dcx to twin01.dcx
rename securityofficer.dcx to agentsmith.dcx.
I am trying to work out a way to change their moves around. I wil reply when i have found out.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 03:21 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, subject dealt with, closing...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 11:25 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote