KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump Presidency Thread

Donald Trump Presidency Thread
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (94): « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
No, you could do much worse than being a Trump supporter.

You could support any establishment Democrat. Far worse than supporting Trump.

Pat, I would like to solve the puzzle:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Um No

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 04:39 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 09:10 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Viral video shows woman flipping off Trump supporters, then rear-ending another car in front of police

"A female driver is seen in a viral video showing her middle fingers, yelling at a group of Trump supporters, and then accidentally rear-ending another driver in front of police.

“F--- Donald Trump!” a woman is seen in a video yelling from her car while extending both middle fingers toward a group of cheering Trump supporters. Moments later, the woman’s car rolls forward and crashes into the car in front of her, at which point sirens can be heard."

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 05:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Viral video shows woman flipping off Trump supporters, then rear-ending another car in front of police

"A female driver is seen in a viral video showing her middle fingers, yelling at a group of Trump supporters, and then accidentally rear-ending another driver in front of police.

“F--- Donald Trump!” a woman is seen in a video yelling from her car while extending both middle fingers toward a group of cheering Trump supporters. Moments later, the woman’s car rolls forward and crashes into the car in front of her, at which point sirens can be heard."

(please log in to view the image)

LMAO!

Oh leftists... smh.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 06:11 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What happened next Surt? Did the Police shoot her in the back, beat her up or choke her?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 06:18 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LMAO!

Oh leftists... smh.

He really does seem to have this super power. He can drive people nuts. It is delicious.

One woman was ranting about abortion(in favor of it) and said she wished she was aborted lol. Not cuz her life was bad, but just cuz...solidarity with abortion I guess.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 06:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

He really does seem to have this super power. He can drive people nuts. It is delicious.

One woman was ranting about abortion(in favor of it) and said she wished she was aborted lol. Not cuz her life was bad, but just cuz...solidarity with abortion I guess.

And yet none of them drove a car into a crowd wink

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 07:45 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trump visibly shaken and furious over crowed chanting "Vote Him Out".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 09:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes Im sure the crowd was being respectful of her funeral. Im sure you think what they did was amazing

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Sep 24th, 2020 at 09:08 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 09:06 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love their TDS.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 09:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Yes I’m sure the crowd was being respectful of her funeral. I’m sure you think what they did was amazing

I don't even see how he looks visibly shaken or furious. Especially since he is wearing a mask so we can't even see his expression.

But imagine being so full of hate you behave this way at this time. I don't recall conservatives behaving like lunatics when Obama paid his respects to Scalia.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 09:08 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is how you are supposed to act at funerals

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 09:08 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't even see how he looks visibly shaken or furious. Especially since he is wearing a mask so we can't even see his expression.

But imagine being so full of hate you behave this way at this time. I don't recall conservatives behaving like lunatics when Obama paid his respects to Scalia.

No one did that to Obama.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 09:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Yes Im sure the crowd was being respectful of her funeral. Im sure you think what they did was amazing

Ruth would have been chanting right along with them smile

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 09:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Lestov16
And yet none of them drove a car into a crowd wink

Yep, BLM has been responsible for far more murders.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 09:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

Actually no she would not have. But you had to say something that was bullshit, you tried.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 09:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The normal RBG would not, but the senile "dying wish mode" Ruth would probably. Though that doesn't say much.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 09:12 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neither would have, but Rob hopes she would.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 09:13 PM
Silent Master

Examples of her chanting at similar events?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 09:14 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

#votehimout

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 09:14 PM