KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump Presidency Thread

Donald Trump Presidency Thread
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (94): « First ... « 88 89 [90] 91 92 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

This is guaranteed to calm down any Scotsman

ps I didn't punch the girl I secretly liked, I did give her extra candy in the school Valentine's Day exchange though. I don't think she noticed sad

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 10:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Tbh it's just as embarrassing watching you lot constantly go on about them. Are you really missing them that much? Trying to goad them into coming back? Like a school boy punching the girl he secretly likes.

I think theyre entitled to gloat to them for a while. They were gloating the last 4 years. Heck Lord refused to admit Trump even had competition in this race despite all the polling being pretty one sided the other way.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 10:42 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Robtard

ps I didn't punch the girl I secretly liked, I did give her extra candy in the school Valentine's Day exchange though. I don't think she noticed sad

You tongue punched her in the fart box though.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 11:27 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Her name was "Paula", my first crush and I would have.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 11:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by samhain
The hypocrisy makes me laugh, a few years ago they were like 'LOL at dem lefties, needing their safe spaces.' Now they've gone off and even act offended at the notion that their discord is a safe space.

It was always projection. Where are conservatives now? Clapper, Gab, and Telegram. In their own little digital safe spaces.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 06:27 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Wrong video.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 06:28 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Sheena is a Scottish national treasure.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 05:01 PM
snowdragon

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It was always projection. Where are conservatives now? Clapper, Gab, and Telegram. In their own little digital safe spaces.

I don't know if it's a safe space. I went there and literally spoke with scribs, blake, broly. Not alot of politics per say just getting to know them and where they are. It was certainly very easy going and no hostilities were thrown.

Just my 2 cents.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 05:46 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Sheena is a Scottish national treasure.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 08:48 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What's she singing with those lips of hers

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 09:40 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's she singing with those lips of hers
She was great, not quite Alike but great.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 09:42 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
She was great, not quite Alike but great.
Alize

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 11:02 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03...attack/13222900 Second Lawsuit against Trump, Rudolph and Co.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 11:03 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03...attack/13222900 Second Lawsuit against Trump, Rudolph and Co.

Pretty much an impossible sell.

They'd need Donald Trump outright telling people to tear shite up. Far as I know that doesn't exist.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 11:09 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Pretty much an impossible sell.

They'd need Donald Trump outright telling people to tear shite up. Far as I know that doesn't exist.
Going to disagree here. We'll see.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 11:12 PM
cdtm

I wonder how the Trumps will be welcomed back into Manhattan's elite circles?

I'd imagine a lot will give the cold shoulder, but ideally friends before politics should remain friends after it.

After all, its not as if he was a particularly good person before 2016, nor were his friends.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2021 05:12 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

He gave them tax breaks and gave them handouts during Covid. So im sure they love him.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2021 06:57 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Don't want to make a new thread for this and no appropriate thread exists, so here's as good as any place:

quote:
Four years ago, a man named Ed Gillespie ran for Governor of Virginia without “embracing” MAGA, or the America First movement. He tried to skirt the issue by wanting my endorsement, yet walking on both sides of the fence. The Trump base is very large in Virginia, they understood his game, and they didn’t come out for Gillespie, nor did I do anything to help or hurt. He got creamed! Now a great candidate, Glenn Youngkin, is running against political hack and unpopular former Governor of Virginia, Terry McAuliffe. Glenn has a very good chance of winning—but watch the “vote counters” in Virginia. As the 2020 Presidential Election Scam has proven, they can be far more important than the candidate!

Interesting to me, in the sense it gives some insight into how politicians think.

So this Ed Gillespie wanted his endorsement? Did he outright ask for it? And why. If he wanted to play a centrist?

And if he knew he couldn't win without Trumps endorsement, than why not "embrace the suck"?

If he was too principled to do so, he couldn't try weaseling an endorsement at all.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2021 02:43 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I dunno. Trump could also just be lying about the guy wanting his endorsement. But it lines up with other politicians in the trump era. Distancing themselves from in for a while and then trying to embrace him at another point.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2021 06:07 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by BackFire
I dunno. Trump could also just be lying about the guy wanting his endorsement. But it lines up with other politicians in the trump era. Distancing themselves from in for a while and then trying to embrace him at another point.

Does seem like people have a habit of claiming they only worked with him, but never embraced him.

Saw a Trump lawyer on CNN recently disavow all the decisions made by the Trump admin, even going as far as to bring in his mother telling him any time she didn't like him taking a constitutional side of someone she didn't like, "What you help him for! He's like a Nazi, who's side are you on the Nazi's or the Jews?" "I''m on the side of the Constitution." "Don't give me that! You have to make a choice! The Nazi's or the Jew's"

As a way of assuring people he knows Trumps a bad guy but believes he has a technical merit, I guess?

The lawyer also assured the anchors he wasn't even being paid for it, and any money he did receive would go to charity (I wonder if a Jewish charity, given his weird story from his mother and the fact the anchor was also Jewish and actually seemed to soften on him a bit after the explanations)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2021 12:33 PM