KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Jason Bourne vs Wick

Jason Bourne vs Wick
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Angry

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
provide feats please

also wick is just about superhuman

Um, Bourne is most certainly faster than Wick, and more coordinated, and so skilled with guns that he can shoot them upside down. Like I said, Wick is the one who has to prove he's on Bourne's level. You guys desperately want to give Wick the gunfight win/draw, but he hasn't earned it.....

Last edited by Lestov16 on Aug 8th, 2020 at 11:15 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2020 11:13 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Lestov16
And his feats are good enough to hold up to Wick's. As I said in another thread, it may be a smaller quantity of feats, but way higher quality. If anything, you're the one who has to prove that Wick is on Bourne's level. Prove Wick is skilled enough to battle in a gunfight with his firearm upside down, or that he is able to locate, ambush, and trap snipers.
I don't have to prove shit actually, because I haven't made any claim, saw only the first Wick film and never a Bourne one.

Your reasoning that I attacked was just bad. thumb up

Old Post Aug 8th, 2020 11:31 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I know you're giving Bourne props, but it's not enough. I say that Bourne has the better quickdraw because it is actually a trait of his character. You're saying Wick should be equal because of the silliness of action movies physics.

No, as Nemebro said all that really matters are feats. And I am saying when it comes to shooting, if 2 characters always hit and always win gunfights, it's going to be whoever is faster as you cannot reasonably debate skill ( unless it's by the calibre of enemy they faced). And Bourne has not done anything far out of Wicks speed or shooting ability that I can remember.

And I haven't even seen the last Wick so not sure why you think I'm just giving Bourne props for no reason. I have been a Bourne fan years before the movie was ever even a script

Old Post Aug 9th, 2020 12:03 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
No, as Nemebro said all that really matters are feats. And I am saying when it comes to shooting, if 2 characters always hit and always win gunfights, it's going to be whoever is faster as you cannot reasonably debate skill ( unless it's by the calibre of enemy they faced). And Bourne has not done anything far out of Wicks speed or shooting ability that I can remember.

And I haven't even seen the last Wick so not sure why you think I'm just giving Bourne props for no reason. I have been a Bourne fan years before the movie was ever even a script

Pretty sure shooting guns upside down and countering snipers is beyond anything we've seen from Wick.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2020 12:12 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't have to prove shit actually, because I haven't made any claim, saw only the first Wick film and never a Bourne one.

the first Bourne movie at the time of release was a moment. It's still worth a gander.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2020 08:28 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro

the first Bourne movie at the time of release was a moment. It's still worth a gander.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2020 08:56 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

It truly is.

So we can solidly say that Bourne beats Wick 10/10. Glad it was clarified

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 03:01 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

It truly is.

So we can solidly say that Bourne beats Wick 10/10. Glad it was clarified

no we cannot lololololol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 07:26 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

no we cannot lololololol

Your proofless response was really funny. Anyway, Bourne 10/10

Old Post Aug 11th, 2020 01:41 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Your proofless response was really funny. Anyway, Bourne 10/10

lolololololololol anyway wick 100/10

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 11th, 2020 02:57 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

lolololololololol anyway wick 100/10

anyway Bourne ℵo/10

Last edited by Lestov16 on Aug 11th, 2020 at 12:23 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2020 12:17 PM
Arachnid1

In a gun fight? Wick murders him.

Hand to hand? Bourne.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 11th, 2020 07:34 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Arachnid1

Hand to hand? Bourne.

Have you not read the thread? Bourne beats him in the gunfight, as he has the skills and the feats to back himself up. Sorry, but Wick's itzy bitzy Center Axis Relock isn't going to save him from an Instant Bourne Bullseye

Last edited by Lestov16 on Aug 11th, 2020 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2020 08:52 PM
Marikina

Well that's kind of the point I'm making. He's pretty much the closest thing you could get to a super-soldier without doing goofy sci-fi shit (like pills...Aaron....)

Actually the Professor implied in Bourne Identity that the Treadstone operatives were also supplied with pills. One of the bad guys from Bourne Legacy actually wanted Bourne studied because he was still functioning for three years at high performance despite being off the program and his meds.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 11:19 AM
Marikina is currently offline Click here to Send Marikina a Private Message Find more posts by Marikina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Arachnid1

Hand to hand? Bourne.
thumb up

Originally posted by Marikina
Actually the Professor implied in Bourne Identity that the Treadstone operatives were also supplied with pills. One of the bad guys from Bourne Legacy actually wanted Bourne studied because he was still functioning for three years at high performance despite being off the program and his meds.

thumb up

Renner just had the more advanced version.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 26th, 2020 06:22 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I haven't seen the john wick movies. What's the silliest over the top thing he did? And does it beat head shotting a couple of cia agent while free falling?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2020 02:27 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I haven't seen the john wick movies. What's the silliest over the top thing he did? And does it beat head shotting a couple of cia agent while free falling?

thumb up

Bourne has superior gun feats. He sweeps 10/10

End/lock this thread, before it is tainted with more Wick Wank smokin'

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2020 01:46 PM