KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Film protagonists who are actually terrible people

Film protagonists who are actually terrible people
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Derek Vinyard from American History X, I don't think much more needs to be said on his case.

Dude is a Neo-Nazi.

Come to think of it, "The Narrator" from Fight Club was pretty horrible too.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 7th, 2020 01:27 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

But Derek redeemed himself.

He got out of that lifestyle after he went to prison, and then tried to pull his brother/family away from it as well. He was trying to legitimately do right, because he saw the error of his ways.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2020 01:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, he doesn’t count.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2020 02:52 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Obi Wan Kenobi

dude straight up lied to Luke about his dad so he'd kill him for the Jedi cause and when confronted about it later on he throws some crap excuse about points of view at Luke like thats supposed to make things better

Old Post Aug 7th, 2020 05:34 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1
Obi Wan Kenobi

dude straight up lied to Luke about his dad so he'd kill him for the Jedi cause and when confronted about it later on he throws some crap excuse about points of view at Luke like thats supposed to make things better

The Jedi Council as a whole were horrible people. Yoda and Mace being the two worse.

All the shits that happens in the prequels could have been averted if they had just sat Anakin down and talk to him like a person, and not just their weapon.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2020 12:37 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Agree with all on prequel trilogy. Especially with all so wise Yoda.
Your mother is gonna die? Shove it up your rear and don't do or think anything about it

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 01:19 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
erwinullr2001

You're basically saying it's cool to screw people over and manipulate them how you like, as long as they're too dumb to realize you're doing it

Old Post Aug 26th, 2020 02:59 PM
erwinullr2001 is currently offline Click here to Send erwinullr2001 a Private Message Find more posts by erwinullr2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

When did he screw over people? He even agreed to take the heat for the car his friend wrecked but Cameron refused. He even admits that getting his friend out of his shell was part of the plan in the narration. He's no saint, but he's no psychopath
Actually what wrong things did he do? Lemme see, skipping school and going for a joyride with his friend, pretending to.be sick, lying to parents, manipulating records. So basically pretty much every teenager ever. Not that those things are the right things to do, but are they that serious?

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 26th, 2020 07:50 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Maybe I am wrong, but is this irritation over him getting away with.things no one in real life.would? Welcome to.movie rules 111 : realistic consequences are arbitary decisions of the writer

Old Post Aug 26th, 2020 07:59 PM
HulkIsHulk

And what I said was, the others around him.being.idiots is not his fault

Old Post Aug 26th, 2020 08:00 PM