KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Star Trek Lower Decks

Star Trek Lower Decks
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

I just love how CBS keeps pushing stuff their Fan Base don't want.

At least Star Trek Fans arent' the complete Mind Washed Tards that the MCU has created.

Still enjoyable to watch tho.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 12:05 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I just read that at the end of the first season viewership dipped like half a million.

It wasn't from youtube.

how reliable is the website though?? did you read if from wegotthiscovered?? hahahahahah.. i know folks don't like it and thats okay but don't always believe everything, do your own research

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I just love how CBS keeps pushing stuff their Fan Base don't want.

At least Star Trek Fans arent' the complete Mind Washed Tards that the MCU has created.

Still enjoyable to watch tho.

why are you here?? no one cares

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 07:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
how reliable is the website though?? did you read if from wegotthiscovered?? hahahahahah.. i know folks don't like it and thats okay but don't always believe everything, do your own research

I have no clue how reliable it is nor do I even dislike the show. You say do my own research but CBS refuses to release the viewing numbers for the series so there is no way to verify. Here is where I read it:

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/e...rd-ratings.html

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 09:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I have no clue how reliable it is nor do I even dislike the show. You say do my own research but CBS refuses to release the viewing numbers for the series so there is no way to verify. Here is where I read it:

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/e...rd-ratings.html

yea you should do your own research to help back up your claim because not every single website is truthful. cbs is like every network though, they do not have to release ratings. remember netflex is the same as well since they don't release ratings either . cbs clearly must be happy with how star trek is doing since they are greenlighting stuff..

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 01:55 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well that is the thing with the problem with them not releasing ratings. The drop in viewership could be true and yet the overall number of viewers could *still* be high enough to warrant renewal. We do not know.

And I'm not saying this is 100% certain.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 09:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Well that is the thing with the problem with them not releasing ratings. The drop in viewership could be true and yet the overall number of viewers could *still* be high enough to warrant renewal. We do not know.

And I'm not saying this is 100% certain.

you finally get it lolololololololololololol

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 09:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I think that means we're best friends, I'm about to die with my best friend!" lol

And people shit in the holodeck...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 08:42 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

episode 4 was highly entertaining

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 01:54 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, with each ep the show gets better. Best new Trek show in a while IMO.

Speaking of new Trek shows, for anyone who is interested: the first season of Discovery will be airing on CBS this fall.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 09:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another good episode.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2020 08:51 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

pretty decent episode.. im starting to like the captain some

Old Post Sep 4th, 2020 01:57 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 10:34 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, just wait til Mariner gets her grubby mitts on him.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 11:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, just wait til Mariner gets her grubby mitts on him.

good evil face evil face evil face

Old Post Sep 10th, 2020 01:05 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd be less worried about her getting her mitts on Q and more worried about what ideas she might give him, even if accidentally. He might not outright kill people, but he will put you in a situation where circumstances get you killed. Unfortunately the people behind the show have said "eagle eyed viewers will catch him" which implies it's going to be a very brief cameo of him in his judge robes. So it's doubtful anyone who hasn't seen TNG would even know it was Q.

With all that sad, it will be a sin if Q does not show up in sometime in the 2nd season of Picard. Even if it is just to chat with Picard for a few minutes.

Also latest episode was great...Oh Badgy!

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 10th, 2020 at 04:37 PM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2020 04:29 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched latest episode prior ot football.. it was okay.. didn't care for the badgey stuff which was cringe

Old Post Sep 11th, 2020 02:23 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just shaking my head at this badgy hater. He's basically the ships Ultron now.

Anyways, I feel like a broken record but the latest episode was good too. The dog was awesome.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 06:59 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

pretty good ep

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: the new life form resembles the one from encounter at farpoint

also i love when they callback to previous characters

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 11:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loved the latest episode, tons of easter eggs.

And the Q cameo was great.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 08:58 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

only good things were q and the eater eggs

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 01:22 AM