KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Battle of The Dragons!!!!!

Battle of The Dragons!!!!!
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Battle of The Dragons!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

VS

(please log in to view the image)

The Bull Dragon of Reign of Fire

Vs

Smaug of the Hobbit.

Which Alpha Male Wins?!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2020 08:08 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smaug

Old Post Aug 12th, 2020 03:02 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Smaug

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 12th, 2020 03:25 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Smaug. Not only is he much larger, but he's also highly intelligent and should basically be immune to the levels of heat the Bull Dragon can dish out.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2020 03:59 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Smaug stomps

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 12th, 2020 06:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I'm not sure if Smaug is larger but his intelligence alone should give him the win

Old Post Aug 13th, 2020 08:44 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alduin comes in and kills them both.

No just kidding, yeah Smaug wins.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2020 02:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Smaug. Not only is he much larger, but he's also highly intelligent and should basically be immune to the levels of heat the Bull Dragon can dish out.

Got Stats on the Size Thing? Cause with Movies. It can be hard to tell. And Not sure about the Heat thing either. The Bull was cozily enjoying his own flame would could melt Military Vehicles like Tanks and things. That is Way More then the Gold Smaug took in the movie.
That and the Bull was taking some pretty good arms fire from the Soldiers in that one scene. Smaug did get put down by a Single Arrow. Yeah I know it was a "Black Arrow", but meh...

I think to many here are OVERESTIMATING Smaug's chances simply due to FanBoy Wank because of his Voice...tsk tsk tsk.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2020 08:05 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I think it's more because of the intelligence thing. Unlike humans,Dragons are able to keep an animal like ferocity while still being intelligent which makes him pretty dangerous to another Dragon without intelligence.

Intelligence and overthinking can actually be a huge hindrance in combat when it slows down your commitment to action and violence. Most people are dead set that a single pitbull would kill them in a fight unarmed. And what causes most people to flee or get in a ball and scream for help which leads to them getting ****ed up.This is due to its viciousness and lack of fear when in reality any average unarmed male should be able to beat any form of canine to death no weapons with mid difficultly.

I mean,your gonna get injured for sure. Anyway, good points on the Bull Dragon. Anyone got stats on these guys?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2020 12:12 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote