KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Murder of 17-year-old Veronica Baker

The Murder of 17-year-old Veronica Baker
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

The Murder of 17-year-old Veronica Baker

https://abc11.com/veronica-baker-le...-deans/6377218/

She was found beaten, naked, and shot. She died at a fast-food restaurant specializing in fried chicken.

Her shooter is a 17 year old Devin Cordell Jones. Three other people have been arrested in association with helping Jones escape custody: Keyshara Michelle Deans, 19, Nezyiha Zamir Collins, 19, and Tyreek Qumay Rogers, 18.

Security footage was captured and has been turned over to the police.

The victim's father thinks it was a robbery gone wrong. So why was Veronica naked?

Here are my problems with this story:

1. No news outlets are stating she was beaten before being shot and that she was stripped naked. You have to hear the original 911 call to know that.

2. Why did the victim's father state it was a robbery gone wrong when she was clearly sexually assaulted?

3. What's going on, here? Another homicide victim...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2020 12:24 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon

She was found beaten, naked, and shot. She died at a fast-food restaurant specializing in fried chicken.

Her shooter is a 17 year old Devin Cordell Jones. Three other people have been arrested in association with helping Jones escape custody: Keyshara Michelle Deans, 19, Nezyiha Zamir Collins, 19, and Tyreek Qumay Rogers, 18.

The victim's father thinks it was a robbery gone wrong. So why was Veronica naked?

1. No news outlets are stating she was beaten before being shot and that she was stripped naked. You have to hear the original 911 call to know that.

2. Why did the victim's father state it was a robbery gone wrong when she was clearly sexually assaulted?

Maybe the father didn't know the details?

Odd that this detail is unreported, its pretty eyebrow raising to say the least.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2020 12:57 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

"Fried Chicken"... no

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2022 10:02 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I'm sure he felt that was very important and relevant info, and that comment (and this thread) had N.O.T.H.I.N.G. to do with the suspects being black

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2022 11:15 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I'm sure he felt that was very important and relevant info, and that comment (and this thread) had N.O.T.H.I.N.G. to do with the suspects being black
it might be one of the single most fog whistling threads, even his pals didn't latch on to it, its so embarrassing Bash.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2022 11:28 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I vaguely recall this murder and I don't think she was found naked, she was shot in her car, robbed and left inside.

I believe DDM's news source was this, which iirc, started on 4chan: https://ifunny.co/picture/year-oid-...t-and-0BzEpeY08

"17-year-oid Veronica Lee baker was Stripped naked, shot and left to die by four black teens in a Raleigh, North Carolina fast food parking lot on August 19. Another racially motivated murder the mainstream news won't give attention to because it doesn't fit their leftist, anti-white narrative."

Edit: They were all caught and they're all serving time in prison.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 23rd, 2022 at 01:13 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2022 01:07 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Yeah, the "Justice for Veronica" tag the poster used is so silly.

The killer is in prison.

It's obviously tragic that Veronica died, but the justice system did exactly what it's supposed to there. She got justice.

I am genuinely curious if the 911 call really says she was stripped naked though. I feel like it would be mentioned somewhere else at the very least, and I can't seem to find anything on that.

Last edited by StyleTime on Aug 23rd, 2022 at 04:08 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2022 04:00 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Poor girl, horrible people, glad they're serving time but... I believe if you kill a person on purpose you should get the death penalty every time, and even if its by accident you should get like 25-30 years at least.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2022 04:33 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StyleTime
Yeah, the "Justice for Veronica" tag the poster used is so silly.

The killer is in prison.

It's obviously tragic that Veronica died, but the justice system did exactly what it's supposed to there. She got justice.

I am genuinely curious if the 911 call really says she was stripped naked though. I feel like it would be mentioned somewhere else at the very least, and I can't seem to find anything on that.

DDM wanted to make it anti black imho. Implying black men can't control their urges etc.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2022 06:50 PM