KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump is the Anti Christ Apparently

Trump is the Anti Christ Apparently
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
For the sake of avoiding any philosophical or theological debate, let's say the Bible is the literal Word of God transcribed by Man.

First, the Bible has been translated, re-translated, edited and omitted throughout the centuries. My guess is we're only getting a diluted view of its original content. Second, I doubt the World as a whole would be able to ID the anti-Christ until it was too late. Deception is their MO. Third, it would likely start with gradual nudges and suggestions then building to a rapid crescendo near the "End". Last, Isaac Newton tried deciphering the Bible code and couldn't. Is anyone here smarter than him?

He did? Huh, interesting.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 05:24 PM
Zenwolf is currently offline Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

So let's see:
Trump- Antichrist
Pence- Devil
McConnell- False Prophet
Devos- Whore of Babylon
Gavin McIdiot and Da Proud Bois- Gog and Magog

And now introducing......WORMWOOD!!!!!!
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/22/us/a...bi3AEnyrVaskfys

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 07:56 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

For the sake of avoiding any philosophical or theological debate, let's say the Bible is the literal Word of God transcribed by Man.

First, the Bible has been translated, re-translated, edited and omitted throughout the centuries. My guess is we're only getting a diluted view of its original content. Second, I doubt the World as a whole would be able to ID the anti-Christ until it was too late. Deception is their MO. Third, it would likely start with gradual nudges and suggestions then building to a rapid crescendo near the "End". Last, Isaac Newton tried deciphering the Bible code and couldn't. Is anyone here smarter than him?

thumb up

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 08:11 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16
So let's see:
Trump- Antichrist
Pence- Devil
McConnell- False Prophet
Devos- Whore of Babylon
Gavin McIdiot and Da Proud Bois- Gog and Magog

And now introducing......WORMWOOD!!!!!!
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/22/us/a...bi3AEnyrVaskfys

laughing laughing

Oh, I get it now. You're just trying to be a funny guy. You don't really believe this shit you're sayin'.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 08:21 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Well, luckily I don't view the Bible as the Literal Word Of God, but rather as symbolic interpretations of humanity's metaphysical collective subconscious (although that does lead to a debate on the unfalsifiability of Cartesian Dualism), which makes its apocalyptic prophecies all the more important to heed when their manifestation is virtually undeniable.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 04:09 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. So, in other words, you only believe the parts of the Bible you think that supports your theory that orange man is basically the right hand of Satan, himself lol.

The other parts you don't believe in though. How convenient.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Aug 24th, 2020 at 04:18 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 04:12 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, luckily I don't view the Bible as the Literal Word Of God, but rather as symbolic interpretations of humanity's metaphysical collective subconscious (although that does lead to a debate on the unfalsifiability of Cartesian Dualism), which makes its apocalyptic prophecies all the more important to heed when their manifestation is virtually undeniable.

Where does it say Trump is the anti christ?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 04:28 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apparently his "proof" is that Trump supports Israel and tries to enforce immigration laws lmao.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 04:29 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. So, in other words, you only believe the parts of the Bible you think that supports your theory that orange man is basically the right hand of Satan, himself lol.

The other parts you don't believe in though. How convenient.

Evolution is about adapting the productive, allowing our species to PROGRESS, and abandoning the obsolete rather than CONSERVING it. Unlike Trump supporters, liberals actually care about building a better world and PROGRESSING into the future, which is why you are too close minded to realize this isn't some simple "Dems vs Repubs" election. Members of the Democratic, Republican, Green, and Libertarian party have essentially all banded together (which legit may be Trump's biggest achievement) because they realize that the current administration is legit TOO INCOMPETENT to handle the responsibility of the ultimate position of power. Unfortunately Trump, and his idiot supporters like you, are too brazen to admit his blatant faults, and instead attack everyone who voices dislike of him as overreactive or misinformed, in a weak and unscrupulously deceptive attempt at fascist censorship, just

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 04:36 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, so now you're trying to change the subject to evolution vs creation to deflect from your crazy belief that Trump is the antichrist. Sorry, dude, I'm not falling for your red herring.

Just admit that you have zero proof that he is and we can let it go.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 04:39 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Where does it say Trump is the anti christ?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 04:44 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Evolution is about adapting the productive, allowing our species to PROGRESS, and abandoning the obsolete rather than CONSERVING it. Unlike Trump supporters, liberals actually care about building a better world and PROGRESSING into the future, which is why you are too close minded to realize this isn't some simple "Dems vs Repubs" election. Members of the Democratic, Republican, Green, and Libertarian party have essentially all banded together (which legit may be Trump's biggest achievement) because they realize that the current administration is legit TOO INCOMPETENT to handle the responsibility of the ultimate position of power. Unfortunately Trump, and his idiot supporters like you, are too brazen to admit his blatant faults, and instead attack everyone who voices dislike of him as overreactive or misinformed, in a weak and unscrupulously deceptive attempt at fascist censorship, just

Dude shut up already

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 04:44 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Oh, so now you're trying to change the subject to evolution vs creation to deflect from your crazy belief that Trump is the antichrist. Sorry, dude, I'm not falling for your red herring.

Just admit that you have zero proof that he is and we can let it go.

You're too deluded to realize that both topics are mutually intertwined, which isn't my problem but rather a display of your own blatant, pathetic, and honestly hilarious myopic ignorance, which I personally don't have time for.

You, Broly, Surt, snowdragon, Flyattractor, and any other Conservetards who chose to vote for Trump in November better know that you are voting for the Antichrist, that you are hypocritically betraying any religious ethics you think you have, that you are too self-righteous/prideful/willfully ignorant/sociopathically xenophobic to realize the truth, and that YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY on the wrong side of history, and WILL BE HUMILIATED TO THE POINT OF DEHUMANIZATION as deplorable demons who idiotically backed The Petulant Jingoistic Antichrist Of Incompetence.

You guys told me to shush, so this is my final warning, and you better think about it EVERYDAY UNTIL ELECTION DAY because A 2020 VOTE FOR TRUMP IS A TICKET TO THE LAKE OF FIRE. I know you guys will respond with petty retorts, and I won't respond, because again AINTNOBODYGOTTIMEFORDAT, but I don't care about responses. I just care about the words sinking in, so that when November comes, if you choose to vote for Damien Trump, you know EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO.....

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 12:44 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow... you go to all that trouble to type out such a long-winded reply and you actually think I'm gonna read thru it all lol.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 12:53 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow... you go to all that trouble to type out such a long-winded reply and you actually think I'm gonna read thru it all lol.
Lestov accepts your concession little one.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 12:54 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I just want to admit that I was WRONG (about ONE thing): Pence is not the Devil, just a self-righteous but well meaning guy. VLADIMIR PUTIN IS THE DEVIL PULLING ANTICHRIST TRUMP'S STRINGS. A vote for Trump is literally betrayal of this country.....

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 01:21 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, but I've already decided that you are a raving lunatic and aren't worth my time.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 01:23 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, but I've already decided that you are a raving lunatic and aren't worth my time.
You believe in an afterlife. no expression

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 02:00 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

You’re sick in the head.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 06:43 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 06:47 PM