KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » QTards

QTards
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Right-wing conspiracy theorist, Robert David Steele, died at the age of 69 after becoming infected with the coronavirus, which he continued to deny was real.

Steele, a frequent Alex Jones guest who claimed NASA operates a child slave colony on Mars, denied his diagnosis in an update posted two weeks ago on his Public Intelligence Blog.

"With love to all of you, I survived!" Steele posted on August 17th. "I went in at 77 oxygenation. I'm up to 94. I will not take the vaccination, though I did test positive for whatever they're calling 'COVID' today, but the bottom line is that my lungs are not functioning."

"The good news is that I will survive with a few days off," Steele added. "I should be back up and at least functional soon. This is been a near death experience, very much like a new death experience the whole country is going through right now. We will never be the same because now we know that we've all been lied to about everything. But, now we also know that we can trust each other. I'm alive today because I had a network that put me into a good hospital in Florida."

Steele gained a following among QAnon conspiracy theorists, many of whom posted on social media their belief that he was murdered, and he told reporters that he was the first to call the coronavirus a hoax.

"When we interviewed him for the documentary QAnon: The Search for Q he refused to wear a mask and claimed he was the first person to call COVID a hoax," tweeted journalist Jack Bryan. "So folks wear a mask and get vaccinated, crazy won't protect you. "

"And for clarification, Robert David Steele led the charge on anti vaccine/COVID denialism," Bryan added, "And I believe he is therefore likely responsible for more American deaths than say Osama Bin Laden, so no I'm not saying this is sad news."

Anti-vaccine "wellness" guru, Mark Tassi, has suggested Steele was killed by medical professionals at the hospital.

"They're trying to make DeSantis look bad," Tassi said in an Instagram video. "Why? Because DeSantis is not going along with the agenda."

awful.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 10:42 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"I went in at 77 oxygenation. I'm up to 94. I will not take the vaccination, though I did test positive for whatever they're calling " COVID" today. The bottom line is that my lungs are not functioning. The good news is that I will survive with a few days off." -Robert David Steele 8/17/21 via blog

Man, he was so sure of himself that Covid and the pandemic were "hoax". So many people dying from a hoax.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 04:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he knew so much. now his encyclopedic medical knowledge and superior wisdom are gone forever. awful.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 04:45 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"The bottom line is that my lungs are not functioning"

It's almost like covid is a respiratory illness or something

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 04:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Another 2 for 1

A woman who became the center of a harassment campaign against a Chicago hospital as QAnon supporters demanded they treat her COVID-19 diagnosis with ivermectin has died, according to reports.

Veronica Wolski, a popular QAnon advocate best known for hanging banners from a bridge in Chicago, died in the early hours of Monday morning after spending weeks in hospital with COVID-19.

Her death was announced on Telegram by conspiracy theorist Lin Wood, one of the biggest and most influential QAnon supporters. Wood previously urged his 814,000 Telegram followers to ring up the Amita Resurrection Hospital and demand that Wolski be treated with ivermectin instead of approved and tested drugs or vaccines.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 10:32 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
"The bottom line is that my lungs are not functioning"

It's almost like covid is a respiratory illness or something
thats what it attacks first. It causes your lungs to freeze ffs.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 11:07 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blakemore
thats what it attacks first. It causes your lungs to freeze ffs.

Yes, that was the point of my sarcasm over that mental giant denying covid exist, while in the same short breath stating his lungs are knackered.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 07:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Another 2 for 1

TBF, that will just further cement their retarded beliefs that ivermection is the miracle cure for covid, but "big bad" doesn't want you to use it, because then people will be less likely to get the magnetic mind control vaccines. At least the ones who don't deny covid exist in the first place.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 07:15 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I’m sensible enough to get vaccinated. Too bad for the covidiots

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 07:16 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

QTards Turn on Flynn, Accuse Him of Being Satanist

In a video entitled "Some Have Said That General Flynn Prayed to Satan in a Recent Prayer," host Paul Oebel gave Flynn a chance to rebut the growing right-wing controversy alleging he is signed-on with Lucifer.

"I even saw a show the other day saying, 'Michael's flipped on the side of the devil,'" Oebel said. "Can you please explain what happened there?"

"All of these people that talk about turning to whatever," Flynn said. "People need to stop overthinking what everybody is saying."

The bizarre YouTube interview marked Flynn's latest attempt in a weeks-long campaign to convince his one-time fans in the QAnon conspiracy theory movement that he is not a Satanist.

How is that QTard grift working out, traitor?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 08:52 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Was not aware the Retards where turning on Flynn now. That's excellent, it's always best when they consume themselves.

Here's the alleged Satanic prayer:

"We are your instrument of those sevenfold rays and all your archangels, all of them. We will be the instrument of your will, whatever it is. In your name, and in the name of your legions, we are freeborn, and we shall remain freeborn, and we shall not be enslaved by any foe." -M. Flynn 9/17/2021

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 8th, 2021 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 08:57 PM
Adam_PoE

Was not aware the Retards where turning on Flynn now. That's excellent, it's always best when they consume themselves.

It is Dunning-Kruger in full-effect. Only a complete retard would think he can control a brain-dead mob. You can only play to their delusions for cash for so long before you have to actually deliver results. Otherwise, they will turn on you, which is what they are doing now. He did not decertify the election, reinstall Trump, and execute their enemies as promised, so he must be part of the cabal.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 09:03 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

And then Adam says “hey yeah yeah, what’s going on?”

Old Post Oct 9th, 2021 06:00 AM
Adam_PoE

Cyber Ninjas Leader: I'm Getting Threats from MAGAs

In a video entitled "Some Have Said That General Flynn Prayed to Satan in a Recent Prayer," host Paul Oebel gave Flynn a chance to rebut the growing right-wing controversy alleging he is signed-on with Lucifer.

"I even saw a show the other day saying, 'Michael's flipped on the side of the devil,'" Oebel said. "Can you please explain what happened there?"

"All of these people that talk about turning to whatever," Flynn said. "People need to stop overthinking what everybody is saying."

The bizarre YouTube interview marked Flynn's latest attempt in a weeks-long campaign to convince his one-time fans in the QAnon conspiracy theory movement that he is not a Satanist.

How is that QTard grift working out, traitor?

Doug Logan, the CEO of Cyber Ninjas, the Florida-based company that conducted the bogus election "audit" in Arizona over the last six months, says he will not be conducting any more recounts—unless God tells him to. Logan was due to appear before the House Oversight Committee on Thursday, but his chair remained empty. Instead, he dialed into the right-wing Conservative Daily Podcast, to discuss the results of the "audit" with host Max McGuire.

"If in prayer, the Lord told me to do it, I would do it again. Otherwise, no, I would not be inclined to, and quite frankly, it's not because of the left, it's because of the right," Logan told McGuire when asked if he would conduct another audit if a different state asked him to. Logan said he had been inundated with messages accusing him of "not doing enough, that I did not put enough on the line."

Threats against Logan even appeared in the chat during the live podcast.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2021 06:16 AM
Adam_PoE

Lindell: Cyber Ninjas Are "Part of the Cover-Up"

Doug Logan, the CEO of Cyber Ninjas, the Florida-based company that conducted the bogus election "audit" in Arizona over the last six months, says he will not be conducting any more recounts—unless God tells him to. Logan was due to appear before the House Oversight Committee on Thursday, but his chair remained empty. Instead, he dialed into the right-wing Conservative Daily Podcast, to discuss the results of the "audit" with host Max McGuire.

"If in prayer, the Lord told me to do it, I would do it again. Otherwise, no, I would not be inclined to, and quite frankly, it's not because of the left, it's because of the right," Logan told McGuire when asked if he would conduct another audit if a different state asked him to. Logan said he had been inundated with messages accusing him of "not doing enough, that I did not put enough on the line."

Threats against Logan even appeared in the chat during the live podcast.

Even though Lindell at one point believed the audit would pave the way for Trump's "reinstatement" as president, he told Steve Bannon this week that the Arizona audit was seemingly part of an elaborate ruse.

Specifically, Lindell faulted Cyber Ninjas:

"We got to quit having them do fraudits—that's fraudulent audits," Lindell fumed. "This is part of the coverup! Then the media goes, 'Yep, look at that, Arizona, Biden won.' No he didn't! Donald Trump won Arizona by a quarter of a million votes! That's fact!"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2021 12:35 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

QAnon Believers Gather In Dallas Awaiting Return Of Long-Dead JFK Jr.

Journalist Steven Monacelli posted pictures to Twitter Monday of a crowd gathered at the AT&T Discovery District in downtown Dallas with many wearing “Trump/JFK Jr. 2024” shirts ahead of an expected announcement from Kennedy on Tuesday at Dealey Plaza, where his father, President John F. Kennedy, was assassinated in 1963.

According to various QAnon conspiracy theories, the younger Kennedy is expected to emerge from two decades of hiding to be named vice president to a reinstated Trump, who in turn will become “king of kings,” -snip

Why are Trumpers so f***ing embarrassing...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2021 07:14 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

JFK Jr. died in a plane crash.

I don't know if anyone's seen the online movie "Assassination of JFK Jr." but it's really good and outlines all the evidence that a flight instructor was on the plane, violently pushed the steering yolk forward and switched off the fuel selector valve and injected his seat from the wreckage before the plane plummeted into the ocean. I'd recommend it to everyone.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2021 07:26 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

QAnon Believers Gather In Dallas Awaiting Return Of Long-Dead JFK Jr.

Journalist Steven Monacelli posted pictures to Twitter Monday of a crowd gathered at the AT&T Discovery District in downtown Dallas with many wearing “Trump/JFK Jr. 2024” shirts ahead of an expected announcement from Kennedy on Tuesday at Dealey Plaza, where his father, President John F. Kennedy, was assassinated in 1963.

According to various QAnon conspiracy theories, the younger Kennedy is expected to emerge from two decades of hiding to be named vice president to a reinstated Trump, who in turn will become “king of kings,” -snip

Why are Trumpers so f***ing embarrassing...
laughing out loud ludicrous

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2021 07:34 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

^These are the people the current GOP considers its base? laughing out loud

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2021 11:29 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud ludicrous

Originally posted by roughrider
^These are the people the current GOP considers its base? laughing out loud

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2021 07:50 PM